Brother Love.

Brother Love.[HIATUS]

Being a 12 year old that's growing, without any parents sure is hard. Living alone in a big house, no one else to lean on, everyone calls you a murderer.. ugh..

 

Sitting on a park bench alone, staring at the sky, hearing people whispering 'look, that's Kate, the murderer. She killed her parents.'

No, I did not kill my parents. It was an accident, but no one would ever believe me. I was crying on the bench, everyone bullies me, they say I'm a killer. No one would be my friend.. then.. why would I try to be theirs and try to trust them?

Suddenly, someone taps my knee. I looked down to find a guy, squatting down. I know him, Kris Wu.

"why're you crying?" he ran a thumb across my cheek.

"why do you care?" I wiped my tears.

"you're a girl, I'm a guy. How can I just let a girl go and cry by herself?" he sat beside me.

"why would you sit beside a murderer?" I began to believe the fact that I am killer, since.. it was my fault they died.

"murderer? What are you talking about?" he asked me.

"you don't know?"

"nope. Mind telling me about it?"

"..nah, you'll be disgusted and walk away, although.. that's what I want though.." I never had gotten any attention, a nice attention.

"trust me, I won't."

"how can I trust you if I don't know about you?"

"right.. I'm Kris Wu. I'm 23, in a boy band called EXO, leader of EXO-M." he smiled.

"Kate. I'm 12, going 13 this year. I killed my parents."

"okay, mind telling about it to me?" he held my shoulder.

"look at the time, I gotta go." I stood up and left, but sadly.. he followed me and walked beside me.

"shouldn't you go to work?" I asked him.

"no, I got the week off. So, let me walk you home?" he smiled.

"you're already walking with me." I sighed.

"good girl." he pat my head.

I looked at him in confusion and I was blushing, "why didn't you walk away?"

"why should I?"

"I said I was a murderer."

"exactly. And what kind of killer would admit that?" he smirked and looked at me.

I can't argue to that..

 

"So, this is where you live.. big house you got."

"my parents were a millionaire, so.. they left me all their treasures." I shrugged and turned to him.

"thanks for taking me home.. I guess." I gave him a tiny smile, "you wanna go in? It's like in the middle of the night."

"sure." he gladly went in.

"Kate-"

"don't call me Kate. I hate that name. Call me Minji." you cut him.

"okay then, Minji. Pretty name." he hugged me.

"...you're the first one.." my eyes started to water.

No one had ever done this to me since the past 7 years.

"first one to what?" he asked.

"first one that I trusted and dared to go near me. You can say.. you're the first closest person to me since the past 7 years." I hug him back.

"not yet.. tell me what happened." he broke the hug, "call me oppa."

"alright.. but first.. I think you need to sleep over if you want to hear my story."

"I'd be glad to." he drag me to my room.

 

#flashback

"twinkle twinkle little stars, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond-"

"CAN'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!" my mom yelled.

"y-yes mommy.." I looked down, I was 5 back then. Like the other 5 year-olds, I loved to sing.

"you were too harsh!!" my dad yelled to my mom.

"ugh, why did I even gave birth to her?! I hate her, I don't want her!" my mom shouted in frustration.

"shut up, she have ears." my dad defended me.

they argued and argued, and I was at the back, listening to their curses for me and themselves. I was crying, and my mom didn't lock the door.

I found myself trying to cheer myself up, and I found the door opened. It was my mom's door, she was going to go out when the car is going in a speed of light. My dad screamed and the car crashed to the light-pole.

I was okay, not hurt, but my parents.. they both died. People started to go around us and mutter something like, 'poor girl..' and someone knows me, a 5 year-old boy shouted, 'she's a killer! I know! She used to sing loud and made her parents annoyed abobut it!'

people gasp and a few nodded. They left me there until the police found me and pitied me. In the end, I end up as an orphan and decided to live on my own. Since I was on 5th grade, I believed that I'm a killer, which I am.

 

#reality

telling him about my story while lying on the bed made me closer to him and ended up in his embrace. He's just like a brother..