Doctor Lee's daughter

The day I turned 16, my matoki bunnies turned alive.

My name is Hyojin. My mum died even before I turned 2 years old so I never remembered living with her. All I had was a photograph of her and me smiling in front of the camera when I was so young. My dad is a sucessful businessman or rather a great inventor who suceeded many experiments and created many big inventions. He was a quiet man in my opinion and was rather drunk when he was at night from my memories since I was at least 4 years old.He been drowning his life in alcohol, holding onto his wedding picture with my mother. He was caring and loving and dotes on me a lot.

He been working on just improvisations on gadgets and refused to resume inventing. However, only I knew how he loved inventing because since I was 5 years old, he been working silently in his lab. I did not know what he does. Like my deceased mother, I only love books. Then one day, my life changes when he was found dead in his lab on FAther's day, which was a day before my birthday. When he just gave me my matoki bunnies, 6 of them and a pretty necklance. 


"HyoJin." the teacher raised her eyebrows suspiciously as if recalling if there was such a person in the class. A meek hand raised up from the far end of the classroom and without glancing at the face, the teacher just left a mark on the attendance list and continued to take attendance.

Hyojin was buried in her books. Quiet and silent. She never ever spoke in school. The fact was that she never interacted with anyone. Even when talking to teachers, she used body language a mere nod or shake of head. Luckily there was no oral test that required to use her tongue. With a tight grip on her pen, she was a genius in writing. Her studies are in tip top position. If there was anyone that knew her, it would be Xiumin, a immigrant chinese and a book publisher.

He was her neighbour, older neighbour that assists her in writing with tons of books. He had struck a promise that he would recruit Hyojin into his company as an editor. Well, a waste of talent who got a knack for writing but she refused to travel anywhere other than the supermarket, the house, the government office and the school. He sighed.

Hyojin as usual snuck around in school like a little mice. 

She pointed to the curry bento set on the menu and the chasier saw her actions and keyed the in her order while she took out her money.

After eating, she proceed to class...

Study.

Listen to class.

Study.

Study.

Go home.

Her daily routine. But unknown to others, today is her birthday...

So she decided to treat herself by buying chocolate fudge cake for herself. Just a slice would do.

"I am home..."she muttered.

Before placing her keys onto the shoe cabinet, she turned around to smile at her matoki bunnies at her bed. Then her key dropped to the floor....

The first time in 5 years, she finally spoke loudly and clearly.

"My matoki bunnies!" she glanced around. They are missing. This is unbelievable. She immediately slid under her bed, checking for any fallen bunnies but....they are anywhere! Why?!! She checked her safe whichwas not hacked and the even prized money she got from the govenment placed on the table carelessly and wasn't taken! It could not be a thief?!!

Her eyes widen. What is happening?! Her house isn't big. A little lab, a bed room, a toilet, a small living room where her tv and her study desk is placed. She only sighed in disbelief. How could... how could...? How could! HEr head is screaming the words but her agape mouth just remained opened. HEr frantic fingers ruffled through the cabinent. WHere are they?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEr only companions....

"Shall shower first." After an hour of search, she had to shower first. But before she knew it...


"Where are they?" she mouthed the words, out of the bathroom with only a towel draped over her body and her hair draped up in a nice messy bun. Men cannot see this, it would be too tempting.Her towel loosely hung over. SO she made sure she had the curtains tightly drawn over.

But she.... froze.

"Hyojin arhh!" her eyes widen in surprise WHy are they here?

Who are they? Why are there men here? 6! 6 dashing ones in fact but she had no time to think. The 6 men, waiting with a cake in their hand, suddenly coughed and all turned away. She had no intention of slipping into the bathroom to change into her clothes. So she just asked,"Who are you? Are you the ones who took my matoki bunnies away?!"

"I...urm...can you wear some normal clothes first...?" a deep voice was nervous and the manly figure turned away. Other 5 turned away too. She dashed into her bathroom to change and went out fast.

"Hyojin!" Before she could speak, a voice came out. A melodious one... 

"I am youngjae." he without warning shook her hands and she froze. WHat?!

"Me....Zelo." another one shyly took her hand while the muscular one chirped in,"I am ...Jonguppie!"

"Me... Himchan." the suave one reached his hand out. While the another tall guy with a gummy smile was about to talk, I stopped them. I rolled my eyes,"Who are you? "

"I am Yongguk."the gummy smile one said. I rolled my eyes,"NO!"

"We ... you know the matoki bunnies?" the muscular one tried explaining to me. 

My matoki bunnies! They must have took them.

"You all took them?!" I shrieked.

Zelo shook his head,"No. No. No."

"Then?" I asked, eyes eyeing straight at Zelo. Zelo looked down, maybe panick under my gaze. 

"The bunnies are us." Himchan explained. I blinked. My voice which was once loud and agitated subsided.

Huh? I blinked twice. Yongguk said,"We are the bunnies."

"No." without hestitation, I blurted out. 

"We are!" Youngjae spoke up.

The next moment my mind swirled. WHAT?!??!?!?


ehehehhe! FUNOVERKPOP HERE! KAMSAMINDA! How are you days. Comment more. I love seeing your comments. Lovely peeps , you all are.

Sorry for the short first chapter. 

Hope it is still okay(::