Because he was the stupidest person!

The day I turned 16, my matoki bunnies turned alive.

Daehyun looked like someone I knew . I thought silently, could it be? 

Did I tell my dad about what happened in year 9? I gulped, staring at the face sleeping on the ground, stirring a bit. I perhaps told my dad about that particular guy I had a crush on but not the incident, right? No one knew I had a fear, and that the guy told me he didn't like me.

7 yrs ago

"Ehhhhh! Is him!" My best friend, Andra was speaking in a teasing tone. I looked up at the face, my heart flipped. The sight of him was thrilling. The throbbing heart was exploding in excitement. I glared at Andra who smirked before sauntering to him.

"hey!" She pulled me along.and waved to him, he grinned and walked towards us. I looked down in embarrassment. I love watching him sing. I liked him a lot,He was the coolest guy.

Andra smiled and chatted with him causally dragging me into the conversation. I looked up more confident then we started to hang out more. Andra was pretty and popular and her existence graced me a lot, many boys started liking me too. Like how they adored Andra. She was my luck charm. 

"Can I watch u sing?" I asked , heart beating rapidly. He smiled and nodded rather fast,"you and andrav?"

"yup." I tugged Andra's sleeves. She nodded earnestly, lifting her brows amusingly.

Woohyun ran over smiling,"Me too!"

after that day, hanging out with him was more comfortable and I felt hope. 

Until...

"I love you, Andra." I heard him saying to me. My eyes widen.

Huh? Maybe I was quick-witted enough for being able to be pretentious. I did not look too shocked except for the eyes that widen.

"how does it sound? Cheesy?" He asked me with eyes shining. I bit my lower lips. 

My thoughts were snapped up when Daehyun woke up. , looking me curiously.

"Are you hungry ? I can make some easy breakfast."he said. Suddenly, fear overdone me. I looked away. No thanks.

"Daehyun, promise don't be nice to me." I heard my words. I could see him sighing,"but I am your brother." That familiar phrase struck me again. He said it before too, my  brother and I am his little sister-in-law.

Stern and lookin hurt, I stared straight into Daehyun,"and hey, don't do it if u don't love anyone."

i stood up, grabbing my uniform to the bathroom. Himchan 's voice was heard outside, surprised," I thought u would be the most successful one among us since you made of her crush?"

i gulped . I knew it.

"that guy is ... Sehun right?" Daehyun asked. Yongguk low voice answered. Gripping into my uniform, I breathed in hard when I heard the name.

It didn't help when Sehun was still in my school, same class and same level as me. And Andra.


"Hey, do you know any friends?" Himchan nudged me as I ate exceptionally quietly at night. I could see Himchan was fidgeting a lot when he heard me being very quiet today from Zelo. Zelo was observant and Jongup took great care of me in school. Nothing much in school happens. My brothers are just being kind enough to see my unusual self even though they were almost surrounded by girls every single day.

I nodded.

"Who?" Yongguk's husky voice asked.

"Erm..."I thought,"I think I am not sociable but I do know everyone."Himchan frowned at my answer. 

Jongup saw my face harden when Daehyun nudged my arm, giving me a stare,"That isn't friends."

I did not look into his eyes but said,"Then take it that I have no friends."

Zelo froze at my monotonous tone and Youngjae gasped a little. The silence lasted for a while until I pulled my chair out, left my seat and quickly stated,"I finished eating."

Heading towards the kitchen, I placed my plate in the sink. Why do I have to think Daehyun as Sehun?

In some ways, their straightforward character and somewhat mysterious warm smile spread on their faces looked too alike that my heart ached a lot.

I looked at my watch,"Urm this is bad. I am late for work. "

I took up a job , part time job at the convenience store. To take responsibility of the matoki bunnies. I headed out, dragging Youngjae with me. We went for job interview together. Youngjae got in. My best brother from B.A.P is Youngjae. I trusted him the most. The most because he gave me a feeling as my brother and friend. Jongup acted like a class president that was kind, Zelo a cute younger brother, Himchan a protective mother and Yongguk the silent yet caring father. Youngjae was good in making people feel comfortable with him.And his cheerful character helped me a lot.

"So we just wear these?" Youngjae asked the old lady mesmerized by Youngjae. SHe nodded as we changed to the smart uniform. My hair was neatly tied in a ponytail. Youngjae was surprised as every time my face was quite covered by my face, only my eyes were seen.

"Let work!" Youngjae said. I was arranging the items quietly but Youngjae insisted in changing me as the cashier. The old lady left and I smiled, finally the boss is away.

It was not long that Himchan they all crowded the convenience store. I rolled my eyes, Youngjae got my cue and said,"Hey, made Hyojin some dinner! Go home made it!"

Himchan agreed and Yongguk dragged the reluctant boys out. Daehyun before leaving tugged my sleeves, his eyes boring into mine. I had to keep my legs up with one arm holding onto the table. I alomost shivered when he narrowed his eyes,"I am scary?"

Words were stuck in my throat. Youngjae came to my rescue and said,"Dae~ Go now, I promise you cheesecake!"

Daehyun left happily. I see 5 boys skipped their way home and a smile crept up to my face. How sweet. 

The customers were accommodating. Then I saw two people walking in.

The two familiar silhouettes It did not take me even a few seconds to get dazed. I put my head down. I met this situation for so long.Ijn the school corridors. I knew how it felt.

But I never get used to it. The girl lingering in front of me, clinging onto the boy's arm. Sweetly. Dazzling smiles. I breathed in  hard. Calm down, Hyojin.


Youngjae's POV

"Welcome!" I said cheerfully and glanced at Hyojin at the counter but she just looked down with such urgency.

The couple was cutely hanging around.

"I want ... strawberry!" the girl said, smiling brightly.

The boy shook his head, obviously taken into the girl's little charm. He looked in love. The girl pouted and he snickered,"Okay."

The girl yelped in happiness, got the bottle of strawberry milk happily. I smiled at the scene. I thought Hyojin would smile too and glanced at her. She looked terrified and biting on her lips were getting serious and a little drop of blood was seen. I gasped soundlessly. Then I heard...

"Sehun. Let pay!" That name... I looked up at the boy. He was charming. That pale skin and perfectly shaped face matches his good-looking features. I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. Sehun is him. That guy hurt Hyojin hard. The seemingly cute couple made me smile no more. I stared at him who walked towards the counter and dropping the bags of chips on the floor, I rushed there. 

I was too late. Sehun was there, smiling with  the girl. Then the girl gasped.

"Hyojin?" Hyojin lifted her head and smiled forcefully,"Andra."

Sehun seemed happy although the two girls obviously were awkward. "Hey!! Why didn't you talk to us?"

Hyojin smiled a little with a bit of fear. "I am busy."

"I heard Baekhyun said that your 6 brothers came back to Korea!" Sehun commented,"All are good-looking , I heard!"

Andra looked away and she saw me glaring at them. " Who is him?"

I walked there confidently," Sehun and Andra?"

I saw Hyojin drew a hard breath in.

"Brother." I said. Andra nodded, smiling. Sehun grinned too out of courtesy. However, I was not that kind to return the smile like Yongguk hyung.

"But I am not that stupid to not let go off Hyojin." I stated and Sehun looked confused. 

"Since we are not biologically linked." Hyojin and Andra got it fast and Hyojin stared at me with shock. I proceeded,"Sehun, I don't really like guys talking to my sister that casually."

Sehun nodded. Andra just got frozen. Hyojin reacted fast. packing all the things , shoving it into Sehun's hands,"BYE!"

The duo walked out. 

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?" she asked, practically shouting. Luckily no one was at the store. It was the first time she raised her voice after we appeared.

I pouted, thinking she would let me off like she would usually.

Instead, she glared. I felt angered. Why did she like Sehun so much? He even got himself a girlfriend! He did not even realise my sister's feelings!

I replied,"I don't like him. I hate him."

She rolled her eyes,"Why?"

I simply replied,"Because he was the stupidest person on earth. To even reject you."

Excluding the other words that formed in my head...

When 6 of us were so desparate for your love. That man got it so easy. You never know how jealous we are. And Hyojin is a big pabo herself to not know how much we all love her and adore her and she is whole lot pretty without the hiding. And pabo enough to not know that every time she poked me playfully, my heart fluttered...

I looked away , wandering off. Leaving her looking at me, surprised.

 

I am  truly sadden that 3 subbies unsubcribed because I did not update. I supposed. Or I disappointed you all... Haiz. Comment more and Subscribe to give me energy to write!(: