6 Brothers

The day I turned 16, my matoki bunnies turned alive.

I woke up to the morning light. Like usual , my eyes diverted to the 6 sitting bunnies toys whih are supposed to be there but then why replaced them are 6 really different men sitting there quietly. First with Yongguk pulling Youngjae's ear for reprimanding him of sleeping beside me and himchan sighing away. I could hear Jongup's excited tapping of his foot, staring at me curiously while Daehyun just literally looked bored. Zelo was still sleeping though.

"Hi." I greeted them, a bit uncomfortable though at the sight of 6 men in my house. 

"Good morning." Youngjae chirped. Yongguk smiled before presenting a scrumptious breakfast. Well, instant breakfast you am buy from the convenience store and heat it in the oven but nonetheless, I was touched.

Himchan was checking the calendar, running through my school bag . Zelo was just waking up and Jongup just smiled at me.

"I am going to school." I stated, snatching my bag from Himchan and Yongguk nodded.

"So urm.. What r u all going to do at home?" I asked, wary of them.

Zelo was half asleep."Aren't we going to school too? "

My eyes widen,"Really!"

"Yes." Jongup said,"We spent yesterday before you came home to school for registration. We presented our fake certificates and took the entrance test."

"Don't use the word'fake'' "Daehyun spoke. Youngjae smiled showing me the papers.

I gulped again,"Same school as me?"

"Of course!" Himchan said firmly,"We are your brothers!"

"Romantically linked, we are." Then Daehyun spoke again, jolting me.He talked a lot today. 

Slightly blushing at his comment, I rubbed my head,"Anyway how are you all created?"

Youngjae smiled at Yongguk, "Cue for the eldest!"

Yongguk started the whole explaining issue about their personalities differences and he roles of themselves. 

Daehyun nodded along. I noticed how he was with Youngjae too , close knitted.

"Jongup is closer with Zelo. Daehyun and Youngjae . Himchan and me." the way he introduced themselves in pairs made my think they come in a package.

"Childhood lovers. High school crushes and parents." He further elaborated. 

Huh? 

Noticing my confusion, youngjae added on,"We happened to be made based on your ideal types. "

"Uhh-oh!"I blushed.

Their words are pretty straightforward and struck me really off  guard. I looked surprisingly at Himchan who drew out several bags for his big box that was brought home yesterday too. Yongguk started saying that he was accepted due to his Science scholarship, Youngjae for his poetry degree, Daehyun for his great musical voice, Himchan for his apparent sporty self, Zelo was dancing well along with Jongup.

I understood their differences well. Yet I was so curious as to what I said to my dad earlier on my life about my ideal types. Why would they be created in this manner? And questions flooded my mind. But I was pretty sure that I had no time for this and grabbed a toast while eating it on my way to school.Yongguk pulled the there along with empty bags except for some writing materials behind me. It seemed like they are not prepared for classes yet judging by their lack of uniform and school supplies. I frowned, how do I keep 6 men alive like this?

It wasn't long that reality struck me hard. I sighed.Seemed like it was really a trouble needed to be solved right away. Fortunately, I was relieved that I went into the school before the 6 men because as soon as they entered, there was an uproar. Gels flock around curiously like bees stopping on flowers.

I smirked . Cruel truth in my society. Looks help a lot.

Himchan acted more like a protective mother guarding the girls friendly from the other members, not forgetting to be nice to them although. Girls squirm and screamed loudly of how cute Himchan was. Being so adorably protective(?).

The tough image of Yongguk made many girls fall straight into him and when the gummy smile was put on. I frowned, screams reverberated throughout this school. Other guys were more of jealous, pointing at them. I snuck around like a nice again. No way are they going to be my brothers. Let alone romantically linked,

I was siting in my usual place, glad that they are adapting well in school. 

"Hyojin." I heard a voice calling me.My eyes widen.Zelo and Jingip who were in the same class as me stared at the guy curiously when he called me. 

"Are you going for the class outing ?" Baekhyun asked. This guy is the person next to me, he talked a lot but I seldom respond to him. I ony nodded , shook my head or shirgged.

"She isn't." Judging by me weird expression that turned away apologetically, Suho, president of the class nodded but smiled nicely to me, These 2 perhaps the only 2 who found my existence. 

Zelo shot up from his seat and asked Suho,"Class outing?"

Suho smiled,"I am Suho. We organised outings for the clas like lunch or dinner."

"Can we go?"Jongup asked.

Suho nodded gratefully.

"And bring Hyojin."Zelo said , surprising to Suhk and Baekhyun.

"No." I glared at Zelo.

  Zelo smiled innocently. Jongup looked confused,"If you feel uncertain, we bring Himchan and our whole family here."

"No." I stated again forvefully .

"Ehhhh." Baekhyun said turning to me,"Can you talk to me too?"

i nodded before saying again to Jongup ,"please no."

"Hyojin . Zelo. Jongup. Confirmed and I welcome your family to class outing too." Suho disregarded me totally , smirking away,

I sighed.

Zelo pinched his fist in the air. Noooo!


"HyoJin." Baekhyun asked me.I stirred slightly. Not responding still. Baekhyun cooed again,"Hyo...jin."

"Yes?" I asked, eyes still not leaving the whiteboard where the algebraic formulas and solutions are written. Baekhyun smiled slightly , finally glad that I responded. He asked me,"I wonder... do you know Jongup and Zelo?"

I paused. Should I say I know them? They are so popular and if someone like me so not deemed as their friend let alone sister. Not even biologically linked. If my father was going to make my ideal types, I wished he made someone less handsome, more of a normal guy. With all six looking so freaking dashing, I don't think I even stand a chance in talking to them in school with girls flocking around her.

"Yes. Just... that they lived near me." I replied, a bit satisfied at the not-really-know kind of answer. Baekhyun nodded and grinned,"oh...Okay."

I stared at the whiteboard, mind cleared all the math problems. Wondering if I could really live with these 6 people.

Firstly, we need money for 6 extra mouths. Secondly, I need a great deal of courage to say I am their sister.

Imagine me saying in front of the fan girls, "I am their sister, they are my adopted brothers."

Leaving out the fact that they turned from bunnies toys into human robots. Claiming to be my brothers. Even the government acknowledged these in their documents. I sighed. Now, I turned my attention to the board.


"Is lunch date now!" Zelo said, smiling obviously at me. Luckily, my saved money could gain them something to eat. 

It was not long that the rest came and the uproar was huge. Normally, girls come for guys like Suho, Baekhyun and others of course, popular people in school. EXO in short but now, with the addition of the six, no doubt the beautiful smile plastered on the cafeteria's owner's face.

After ordering and paying, I carried my order to the far end. Yongguk realised my uncomfortable self whenever I was in school with them, especially when many were looking. He pulled Zelo behind and let me sit away from them. I was comforted by his thoughtfulness but sad at the same time. Occasionally, I looked up and glanced at them who were sitting with EXO, chatting happily. Suho chan well while the other fangirls sometimes took photographs and even giggled when they heard their conversation.

They looked happy. They are robots?

You sure? I asked myself. They looked better in the human world than me, a perfect human.

Then I heard some fangirls gasping, I looked up and saw Youngjae walking over to my place, sitting beside me.

I stared at him who calmly sat down, and gulped his food down. 

"Who is she?" I heard a girl asked the one beside her.

"No idea but I bet Youngjae is being nice." Without wondering how they knew Youngjae's name, I looked at Youngjae, shocked.

Later, Yongguk moved to my table too. more gasps heard. He apologized, muttering softly,"You must have felt bored. I thought you wanted to sit alone."

"I did want to but maybe I am really bored?" I said, a bit flustered.

The rest moved over too. Soon, EXO came too. 

"I told you we should sit with her!" Himchan slapped Yongguk's arm.

"Sorry." Yongguk said. Exo looked at us curiously.

"Hey. You all are that close? 6 of you and Hyojin?" BAekhyun asked. Suho pondered as Chanyeol looked as if he finally knew my name like rest of the Exo members.

"Well, just for your information. " I looked at Daehyun who took off his mask finally when eating,"We are her adopted brothers."

Click. A blink of eyes.

Then many gasped.

I thought I would facepalmed. But it seemed like I like this idea of having 6 brothers.

Romantically-linked brothers. I just like this idea.