You are Kim Myungsoo?

The day I turned 16, my matoki bunnies turned alive.

"Kim... Myungsoo-ssi." Soo man stood in front of the young boy with nerdy glasses. He looked dazed and was watching Hyojin walking into her dad's car. Soo man smiled at the boy,"You are one good man. Fine and sweet."

Myungsoo jerked. What? Huh? His eyes trailed to Hyojin who is waving madly at him , smiling through the windows. His lips curved up.  Soo man caught that tiny smile creeping up his young vibrant eyes that twinkled happily.

"Myungsoo?" Soo man noticed Myungsoo was distracted and Myungsoo smiled back at Soo man.

Soo man smiled," Myungsoo- ssi. I would make the best out of you."

Soo man before turning back to the car, remembered something," Hyojin is in your hands now. Change for yourself and Hyojin."

Myungsoo stood there blinking, digesting what Soo man said. Then he removed his glasses and look at his wallet. The photograph he put in his wallet... The determination masked across his face...


"RIIIINGG!" There was a loud groan by Myungsoo and his dorm mate went in and shook him up. 

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol stared back fearlessly. "Is SATURDAY!"

"I know. " SUngyeol stated ,"I have great news for you."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes," Yes?"

"Listen. I found your love!" SUngyeol shouted,"After weeks of sourcing and years of finding...!"

Myungsoo gripped Sungyeol's arms,"Really? WHere?"

“Seoul High!" Sungyeol screamed ,smiling. Myungsoo hissed under his breath,"Urgh. My marks are enough to get there!"

"If there is me, you don't even have to find a way to approach the school!" Sungyeol smirked as Myungsoo looked at SUngyeol earnestly.

"There is an exchange programme in school. Remember?" Sungyeol said. Myungsoo caught the hint,"Then my parents would let me go !"

Sungyeol smiled. Love sick pabo.

He loved this side of Myungsoo. He was there when this nerdy guy who saw the emotionless girl walked off into the orphanage , numb with pain. The nerdy boy pulled his sleeves," You are the kingka of the school right?"

Sungyeol opened his mouth and gasped,"I am just a ladies man not a kingka!"

That nerdy boy looked up and removed his glasses , staring at Sungyeol. "Please make me one for her too."

"You mean Hyojin? She is off to orphanage!"

"I will find her." Myungsoo hissed. Sungyeol stared at the boy, his eyes widen at the suave eyes of Myungsoo staring back at him in fierce expression.

"I will help."

Then all these started. Transforming. And putting on eye contact lenses and in less than two days, Myungsoo stunned all girls in school. He was surprised at how Myungsoo never looked at other girls. His resolute surprised him to the point, he can't just leave that boy wandering around for the girl alone, he had to help him. Then there goes the crazy cycle... of searching and bonding as best friends.


So when Myungsoo stepped into the classroom he heard Hyojin was in, he looked around, wanting to find the confident smiling girl at him but then the girl he sat beside too caught his curiosity and when he looked at her interestingly...

He found that girl , Hyojin in her seat as if waiting to be found. Gasping. His happiness cannot be hidden. His smile plastered over his face although he was expecting more of a smiling girl but he knew since her dad died, she hadn't been really smiling... For that moment, he looked at her with such eyes that Jongup could not ignore. Nudging Zelo, he silently cursed to Zelo," This hyung is bound to replace our positions."

School recess...

"Hey. " Hyojin tunred to look at Myungsoo who pulled her arm when she got up to recess.

"Let eat together." Myungsoo smiled and Hyojin wondered how different this guy had become. That Kim Myungsoo now talked well not even blushing and no more nerdy looks. Hyojin looked around and saw some queenkas glaring. She shook her head," I am eating with my brothers."

"Brothers?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. 

Hyojin tried not to sound nervous while lying to her friend,"They are children sponsored by my dad last time and studied overboard. They came back."

"Oh... that is sudden. But Sungyeol came too. Mind if we two joined you all?" Myungsoo asked. Hyojin bit her lips, thinking. The glares sent by some girls are getting intense and Myungsoo sensed her relunctant eyes. 

"Hyojin!" the voice saved Hyojin from the awkwardness and her eyes blinked in happiness when she found her best brother, Youngjae approaching her and looking at Myungsoo. She noticed Youngjae wallowed his saliva for a wgile before gripping onto Hyojin's hands,"Let go and eat."

Sungyeol appeared shortly and his eyes widen at the sight of another guy holding onto Hyojin's hands.

Myungsoo lowered his head. and Hyojin happily said,"Okay. See you. Myungsoo."

Sungyeol walked over and passed Hyojin even Hyojin said 'hi' to him.

"Myungsoo..." SUngyeol nudged the frozen Myungsoo who kept his head down. Myungsoo uttered,"I am okay."

Jongup watched from afar and his heart ached for this pretty boy. too bad they are on opposite sides. Zelo scrutinizes Myungsoo's weirdness. and sighed. He was keen-sighed and could see the boy hurting inside and lowered his head to control the tears.Youngjae dragged Hyojin out. 

Zelo muttered under his breath," Noona is one heartbreaker."


"That...guy is Myungsoo?" Youngjae asked, trying not sound that he cared and Hyojin nodded. The lunch boxes attracted many girls to swarm around the B.A.P. And to Hyojin's delight, they asked if they could buy bento from them and Hyojin made Himchan agree.

Himchan looked at Myungsoo and Myungsoo did not look like he cared. he noticed the sadness trailing in Myungsoo's eyes. "Poor boy."

"huh?" Hyojin looked up innocently. Himchan bitterly smiled and Yongguk who always known for kindness, asked," Hyojin, Why don;t you call your friend to come here?"

"The girls would hate me for sure." Hyojin said, frowing,"I can't afford to offend anyone. I must graduate safely."

Youngjae kept quiet like Daehyun. Both did feel sorry but none want Hyojin to divert attention to Myungsoo. Sungyeol could not take it anymore , fist was tight and he banged the table , jerking Myungsoo and people in the cafeteria.

"Frustrating!" Sungyeol hissed and Myungsoo immediately put his hand across Sungyeol's mouth to stop his best friend from muttering anything. Hyojin noticed it and smiled at Myungsoo. Myungsoo's heart flipped. His gaze softened but again hurt flashed across his eyes. He needed to act. SO Myungsoo put on a poker face.

A poker face that made Hyojin surprised. Myungsoo only looked back to her with eyes cold. Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo dragged Sungyeol out of the cafeteria.

"Youngjae, I can;t wait for you after school today. I am going to bring L to our house for some gathering." Hyojin said. Youngjae was jealous.Daehyun just simply nodded. Himchan expected the sensitive duo to look angry so he silently gasped.


"Now. To my house?" Hyojin could sense the coldness radidating From MYUNGSOO. Myungsoo gulped,"Will it be okay?"

"Why?" Hyojin blinked.

"Aren't you living with your brothers now?" Myungsoo asked. Hyojin smiled,"They won't mind. Besides they love ice-cream."

Exactly, Myungsoo thought, he only wanted the two of them to have some sweet time.Since there are 6 more boys around, he also was aware at the handsome looks compared so he was not confident.

Myungsoo nodded. He looked up," Ehh. Hyojin. Do you happen to hate me?"

Hyojin gasped. Why? Myungsoo looked at her,"You don't , I know. But ... I thought it would be much easier after finding you. It would only be a matter of time that we would be together again like before. But I guess..."

Myungsoo looked over and saw Youngjae spying at them. "Some things already changed. I don;t think so. But before that, please give me a little hope first. I will back off after I could start managing my feelings."

Hyojin looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo changed. From head to toe . And she was conscious so much to the point she must have hurt Myungsoo. So she looked at him worriedly. For the sake of not being hated, she been a terrible friend.

"I won't be going today. I need to rest today." Myungsoo stated. Lying through his hurtful eyes don't help.

Hyojin reached out to grab Myungsoo's wrist,"Hey. I don't know I hurt you, I am sorry."

Myungsoo turned around after getting Hyojin's hand off his wrist, "Don't say sorry. Get going first. You should too. Your brothers are waiting for you too."

And with that he walked off.

He said to himself...

Kim Myungsoo , stay strong. Nothing is affecting you now. You can smile it off.It just naturally hurts. SInce she hasn't forgotten you  or hate you, I shall stay strong. DOn't cry. Be like a man.  And you knows it that even if you can't give her any promise. That guy... and all these guys will replace your care for her.

I shall continue trying. Hyojin, sorry for not being able to  put down my feeling at once. Just bear with me for a while more, a 7 years love is difficult to put down.

I feel so sorry for Myungsoo's character since uh... it is unlilkely he getting what he wants. He has to play a bad character. I feel like killing myself to make Myungsoo a miserable guy . I feel exactly like SUngyeol. So frustrating!  But Myungsoo would keep trying. More sadness for Myungsoo, so Inspirits prepare to feel aches for his character. As for our Lovely Babys.., it would be good to love Youngjae and Himchan in following chapters more^^.

Haiz. Hyojin is a heartbreaker.

From this ...

to ..... this. This is hurtful ::O :(

 

Don't do this to MyungSoo! ~ Sungyeol ^^