My 6 bunnies preview

The day I turned 16, my matoki bunnies turned alive.

Mr Lee Soo Man smiled at his young daughter. His heart aches.

But he knew his last invention was te best invention and flawless one that would please her daughter greatly in future. So when he waved his girl goodbye to school, it was his last farewell,

He drank the potion and went into eternal slumber.


She dragged her legs around like some walking ghosts, using her long hair to cover any eye contact. She carried her heavy footsteps to the school. 5 more years... to her ending of her school. She had clinched a stay-in-house editor position that did not require her to move out of the house, it was a great deal for her. Not exactly. The pay was low but enough to keep her alive she though. Initially, the publisher was in love with her wiring and offered her the precious hange of publishing her own book but instead she asked for an editor job . He sighed when he saw the shy eyes that averted away from his gaze. He agreed.

She was on a scholarship. About $S 1500 to stay alive in this country: she was happy her school fees were waived an her life was simple and good. At least. She did not need to bother about living in poverty. 

The moment she left school ,no one ever remembered Hyojin. No one at all. For she was just the clever girl in school that kept I herself, did not speak at all. Only the teacher knew her existence. And he nights she slept past in the past 5 years are nightmares of her father in her room , already dead in the bed. The day she bought her jest Father's Day present. 

Well, she sighed. Life is monotonous..

Then when the school bell strikes when she is 16....

"reached home." She muttered to herself, putting her bag on the floor. She looke around then she gasped . Where are her matoki bunnies toys? Her father's first and lastr toys for her! She immediately searched the house in great pains but she saw nothing. Where could they go? She could only slip into the bathroom for a bathe first before resuming her search.

Then.... 

"Hyojin arhhh!"