Saving Seohyun.

Our Fate

2 months later….

 

“Hurry Taeyeon or else you’ll be late to school,” Tiffany shouted as she slipped on her shoes and waited for the older one to appear from the hallway. Less than a minute, Taeyeon comes running out from the hallway and grabs her shoes and slipped it on, “Sorry for making you wait,” she said out of breath. Tiffany laughed at how hurried Taeyeon was in and opened the door, “It’s okay unnie, come on,” she stepped out with Taeyeon following behind and locked it. Both girls walked down the sidewalk to the bus stop and waited along with a  few of other people, “What class do you have first?” Tiffany asked while rocking back and forth on her feet.

 

“Business,” Taeyeon answered, “what about you?”

 

“Music,” Tiffany replied back, “ah the bus is here,” she quickly runs to the front of the line while Taeyeon trudged her way after the younger one. The bus halts in front of Tiffany and the door swings open. She jumps onto the bus and walked the rest of the steps up then paid the fee, Taeyeon doing the same thing except the jumping part.

 

---

 

“It’s okay Yoona I can drop her off,” Sehun said as he waited outside of the Im’s house for Seohyun.

 

“Are you sure?” Yoona asked while leaning against the door frame of the front door. Sehun gave his fiancé a smile and a nod of his head, “Yes I’m sure,” he patted her arm and rubbed it, “it’s on my way to work anyways and plus we don’t want Seohyun to be taking public buses, what if something happens?”

 

Yoona lets out a sigh and unfolds her arms from her chest, “I guess,” she breathed out and walked up to her fiancé. She wraps her arms around her neck and Sehun immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, “Be careful okay,” she said softly and tapped the tip of his nose slightly. Sehun chuckled and gave her a nod, “Of course.”

 

“Okay enough with the lovey dovey,” Seohyun said behind Yoona while slipping on her shoes, “come on oppa we have to get going before I run late for my first class,” before slipping past the two love birds, Seohyun placed a kiss on Yoona’s cheek and waved to her before leaving the couple behind. Yoona giggled at Seohyun’s action and pecked Sehun on the lips, “Are you coming home for lunch?’ she asked.

 

“I don’t know, there’s a meeting that I’m supposed to have that runs into my lunch time with you but we’ll see since it’s still pending,” Sehun answers while unwrapping his arms from Yoona’s waist.

 

“Okay well I’ll still make lunch just in case you do come home,” she told him before unwrapping her arms from his neck, “bye,” Yoona kissed Sehun once more before waving him off to his car.

 

---

 

“Text me when you get out of class, I might still be in class by the time you get out but just text me okay,” Tiffany said while rummaging through her purse for her phone.

 

“Okay,” Taeyeon replies back, “I’m going then,” she patted Tiffany’s shoulder before taking off towards the front gate.

 

---

 

Sehun pulls his car to the side of the curb and parked it, “Good luck with your business class Seohyun,” he said.

 

“Thanks oppa,” Seohyun replies while unbuckling the seatbelt and opened the door, “thanks for dropping me off,” she grabbed her backpack and slammed the door shut before taking off towards the front gate. Sehun watches as Seohyun disappeared into the school before shifting his gears to drive and just as he was about to pull away from the curb, Sehun stepped on his brakes abruptly on his car. The girl in front of his car bowed quickly to him before walking around the group of boys who were messing around with each other, “damn kids,” he muttered under his breath before pulling away and driving off.

 

---

 

While Taeyeon was walking towards the gate of the school, she pulls out her phone and went through her text messages to see if she got any new messages from people she knew. Without paying much attention to her surrounding, Taeyeon walks into someone which caused her to stumble towards the edge of the sidewalk. Taeyeon’s right foot falls towards the gutter as she stumbled and stopped herself and at the corner of her eyes, she can see the car which was in front of her stopping and rocked back and forth. Taeyeon held her breath and bowed quickly to the driver before walking around the group of boys who had caused her to stumble but paid no mind to her and the accident that almost happened.

 

Taeyeon walked through the front gate and held her chest, “Those freaking kids,” she muttered under her breath and turned slightly to the side to see them still messing around by the gate and the car gone. She let out a long sigh before making her way towards the building.

 

---

 

Taeyeon enters her business class and was surprised that she was the first one there considering that there was only 5 more minutes before the class starts, “I guess I’m early then,” she told herself with a slight chuckle and made her way towards the middle of the room and took a seat one on of the chairs. She takes off her backpack and places it on the desk then stared up at the clock in the middle of the room.

 

After waiting for another 3 minutes, the door to the room opens and more students flowed into the room and took their seats as well. Taeyeon watches as her future classmates all made their way into the room and took a seat. Once the clock signaled that the 5 minutes were over, the door  opened once more and an elderly lady made her way into the classroom and up to the podium, “Good morning class,” she greats them all with her warm smile, “my name is Mrs. Kim and I’ll be your business professor for this semester. I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you,” she said before beginning the class.

 

---

 

“I’ll see you guys after my class ends,” Seohyun told the group of boys sitting before her as she packed up her bag for class.

 

“Make sure you call me okay,” Suho reminds Seohyun as he hands her the last thing on the table. Seohyun takes the object from Suho’s hand and smiles, “Of course babe,” she tells him and placed a kiss on his cheek, “I’ll see you guys later then,” and with that Seohyun takes off towards her classroom for the morning.

 

“And that is all for today, I’ll be expecting pages 13-20 to be done by tomorrow when I see you guys all again, have fun,” Mrs. Kim announced to the class before her students all stood up from their chairs and began to chat with their friends. Taeyeon slipped her books into her bag and hooked it on her arm before making her way out of the classroom and down the busy hallway. She made her way down the hallway of people and came to a stop in front of a small crowd of girls, “The heck?” Taeyeon whispered to herself and moved slightly to her right to see what was going in the middle of the crowd. Taeyeon stopped between to slightly shorter girls than her height and her eyes widen at the scene in front of her.

 

Right before her eyes was a taller girl standing up against the wall with her head down and her bag on the tile with her books scattered about and her long hair covered her face partially. The girl had her hand against her cheek and Taeyeon assumed that she had gotten slapped from one of the two girls who were standing before her, “I thought I told you to stay away from oppa,” one of the girl shouted with her arms crossed across her chest.

 

“Yeah, and didn’t my unnie tell you to break up with Suho oppa? He clearly doesn’t like you,” the shorter one said right after the taller one. The girl who was being bullied finally looked up and bowed her head at the two, “I’m sorry,” she apologized. The first girl who had talked scoffed and rolled her eyes, “Your apology doesn’t mean anything unless you break up with oppa,” she said.

 

“I…I’m sorry but I can’t do that,” she replied softly.

 

The first girl gasped and raised her hand to slap her again, “Don’t you think it’s a bit silly to be bullying someone when you’re in college?” Taeyeon called from behind the crowd of girls. The girl with her hand up slowly put her hand down and spun around to face the girls behind her, “Who said that? Show your face,” she called out. As she said that, the crowd of girls slowly moved to the side and Taeyeon came into view, “And who are you shorty?” she asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

 

“Just a passerby of course,” Taeyeon answered her and walked into the crowd, “but seriously, we’re all adults now and this is college not high school or middle school therefore you should act like an adult,” she added. The girl rolled her eyes and pushed Taeyeon by the shoulder, “You need to learn how to not get into other peoples’ businesses,” she said.

 

“Unnie just slap her,” the girl from behind the taller girl said. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the two girls and walked up to the girl up against the wall, “Are you okay?” she asked softly.

 

“Hey!” the taller girl shouted and walked up to Taeyeon. She grabbed Taeyeon by the shoulder and roughly forced her to face her, “I was still talking to you.” Taeyeon heaved out a sigh and averted her eyes to the taller girl, “Look, I’m an adult and you’re clearly an adult so act like one, if you’re mad because this girl over here is dating a guy you like then that clearly means that you at getting a man and if you’re mad that the man you like don’t like you then quit being such a sourpuss and go find another one who actually does, have you ever consider the thought of the man not liking you the same way back?” she asked.

 

“How dare you talk to unnie like that?!” the shorter girl asked.

 

“And you need to shush it if you’re just going to be your unnie’s echo,” Taeyeon simply stated, “look here, either you walk away now or get into a fight and have me call the cops on you two.”

 

The taller girl bit her bottom lip before stomping off and the shorter one shouting after her. Taeyeon watches as the two girl disappeared before squatting down and picked up the books which were scattered about and stuffed it into the bag, “Here,” she hands the bag back to the girl, “next time don’t allow such people to bully you just because of your boyfriend, stand up for yourself too, you are a human being as well just like them,” Taeyeon said before taking off but stopped once she saw the crowd of girls still standing there, “go to class, show is over,” she added. Whispers were heard among the crowd of girls and it slowly dispersed. Taeyeon heaved out a sigh before continuing her way down the hall but was stopped when someone grabbed onto her right arm, “Hm?” she spun around to see who had stopped her and came face to face with the same girl from before, “you again?”

 

“I…I want to thank you,” she said and bowed a 90 degree bow.

 

“Ah…no need to,” Taeyeon replied, rubbing the nape of her neck, “I just don’t like seeing people being bullied, especially in this kind of environment when we’re all adults.”

 

The girl standing before her nodded her head, “I’m Seohyun,” she said, stretching her hand out for Taeyeon to shake. Taeyeon smile and took her hand, “And I’m…”

 

“There you are Seohyun,” someone from behind Taeyeon shouted. Seohyun glanced behind Taeyeon and smiled, “Luhan oppa.”

 

Hearing who Seohyun just called, Taeyeon’s eyes widen and quickly spun around to see Luhan standing there with some boys standing behind him, “Lu…han,” she whispered in shock.

-----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!