Helping Taeyeon.

Our Fate

Taeyeon walks out of the restroom with her hair damped and the towel draped around her shoulders. She grabs one end of the towel and dries her hair off with it while walking over to the room the maids had prepared for her, “Hayeon,” someone calls for her. Taeyeon stops walking and looks up to see Luhan standing a few feet away from her, “Oppa,” she calls, giving him a smile.

 

“Did you have a nice shower?” Luhan asked, walking his way over to Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah,” she answers, “tell your hyung that I said thank you for the dry clothes and the shower.”

 

“Why don’t you just tell him yourself?” Luhan asked, nudging her by the arm.

 

“He might be asleep by now and I don’t like to intrude on peoples’ privacy,” she explained.

 

“Hyung doesn’t sleep early, come on,” Luhan grabs Taeyeon’s hand and leads her down the hallway of the second floor to Sehun’s room. He stops at a certain door and knocks on it, “Hyung it’s me Luhan, I’m coming in,” he calls before opening the door and pushing it. Luhan sticks his head inside and scans the area, “Hmm…seems like hyung isn’t in here,” he told Taeyeon.

 

“It’s okay oppa, I can tell him tomorrow or when I leave later on today,” Taeyeon said.

 

“Seems like that’ll be impossible since the rain doesn’t seem like it wants to stop pouring,” Sehun says from behind the both of them. Taeyeon and Luhan both jump in freight and spun around to face Sehun, “What are you two doing?” he asked, holding a cup of tea in his hands.

 

“Hayeon,” Luhan grabs Taeyeon by the shoulders and shoved her in front of him, “she has something to say to you.”

 

Taeyeon opens to speak and Sehun up and eyebrow, “I…”

 

“Follow me,” Sehun says, walking into his room.

 

“I can’t go in there,” Taeyeon whispers to Luhan. Luhan chuckles and pushes her towards the door, “Hyung won’t eat you pabo,” he joked and closes the door after Taeyeon had entered. Taeyeon stood in place as Sehun walked up to his desk and placed his cup of tea on it, “What did you want to say?” he asked with his back facing her.

 

“I um..,” Taeyeon cleared and bowed, “I just wanted to say thank you for giving me dry clothes and letting me take a shower and um…,” she glances up a bit to see Sehun standing right before her which caused her to gasped and straighten up her posture, “too close,” she squeals out.

 

Sehun reaches out towards Taeyeon’s neck and she closed her eyes tightly. He grabs onto the towel and rubbed Taeyeon’s hair with it, “You should keep yourself dry because you can get sick by not doing that,” he told her. Taeyeon opened one of her eyes, “Ah…yes sorry,” she said and allowed Sehun to dry off her hair.

 

“There,” he pulls his hands away and stepped back, “about that, you’re welcome.”

 

“Hah?” Taeyeon breathes out.

 

“I’m saying you’re welcome for your thanks,” Sehun said then chuckles lightly, “you sure are forgetful.”

 

“Ah…sorry,” Taeyeon smiled nervously and scratched her head, “I well I…since I’m done here, I’ll go now,” she said and gave Sehun one last bow before turning her back on him.

 

“Hayeon,” Sehun calls. Taeyeon stops from opening the door and spins around to face him, “Yes?” she asks.

 

“Lets become friends, yeah?” He asked. Taeyeon bit her bottom lip, “I…I don’t think that’ll be a good idea,” she said.

 

“Why not? You’re Luhan’s friend.”

 

“Yeah but…”

 

“And I think it’s only right for me to get to know Luhan’s friends as well since I do know all of his friends, you’re no different,” Sehun said.

 

“But you barely know me.”

 

“That’s true but,” Sehun walks up to Taeyeon and grabs on a piece of her hair, “somehow you bring a familiar warmth to me,” he told her and glanced right into her eyes. Taeyeon lets out a small quiet gasp before pushing Sehun away and quickly left his room. Sehun places his hand on the place where Taeyeon had touched him, “Why does your touch burn Hayeon?”

 

---

 

Taeyeon ran down the stairs and grabs her shoes, ready to leave the place, “Where are you going Hayeon?” Luhan calls from behind her, “why are you leaving all of a sudden? The rain hasn’t let up yet.”

 

“I don’t care, I need to get out of here,” Taeyeon said in a rush and grabs onto her shoes. She made a dive towards the door but was stop with a grab from her wrist, “Let me go Luhan,” she instructed and struggled to get out of Luhan’s grasps.

 

“Tell me what’s gotten into you?” Luhan asked, “did hyung said something that bugged you?”


Taeyeon shook her head, “No, I just need to go.”

 

“You can’t, it’s still pouring outside,” Luhan told her.

 

“I don’t care,” Taeyeon said and yanked her wrist out from Luhan’s grasps and reached out for the door knob. Just as she was about to open it, the door opens. Taeyeon looks up to come eye to eye with Yoona, “Who…”

 

“Hayeon!” Seohyun shouted from behind Yoona and pushed her sister to the side, “Hayeon what are you doing here?” she asked.

 

“I…”

 

“Yoona noona,” Luhan walks up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, “this is our friend Kim Hayeon from school, she’s staying over because of the heavy rain,” he explained. Yoona smiles warmly at Taeyeon and stuck out her hand, “I’m Lim Yoona and it’s nice to meet you Kim Hayeon.”

 

---

 

“Here you go,” Yoona places a cup of hot chocolate in front of Taeyeon, “drink it while it’s still hot but make sure to blow away the steam,” she said and took a seat across from Luhan, Taeyeon, and Seohyun.

 

“Hayeon will you be sleeping with me?” Seohyun asks, grabbing onto Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“I…I think they made a room for me,” Taeyeon said and Seohyun pouted.

 

“Just share a room with me Hayeon, who needs an extra room anyways.”

 

Taeyeon laughs at Seohyun and patted her head, “Okay, I’ll sleep with you.”

 

“Or she can sleep with me,” Luhan interjected from the side of them.

 

“You know that’s forbidden in this house,” Sehun calls from the entrance of the living room. Luhan glances at his hyung and rolls his eyes, “As if you and Yoona don’t sleep together on the same bed already hyung.”

 

“Luhan,” Yoona calls, “mind your words, we have a guest here.”

 

“That’s because Yoona and I are engaged pabo,” Sehun says and walks over to Yoona. He took a seat beside her and grabs onto her hand, “How was your day today?” he asked, rubbing circles on the back of her hand. Yoona gave Sehun a smile and the two of them started a small conversation between them both.

 

Taeyeon watched and tried to gulp down the dried lump in , “Hayeon,” Seohyun calls from the side which snapped her out of her trance, “are you okay?” she asked. Taeyeon gave Seohyun a smile and nodded, “Yeah I’m fine,” she lied and reached out to pick up her cup of hot chocolate. Just as she grabbed the handle of the cup and brought it up, the cup slipped from her hands and the liquid poured all over Taeyeon’s hand and thigh, “Ah!” she screamed, dropping the empty cup back onto the table which caused a loud crashing sound.

 

“Hayeon!” Seohyun, Sehun, and Luhan all screamed at the same time. Taeyeon sat there holding her hand that just got burnt and blowing at the red spot, “Go grab the first aid kit,” Sehun instructed Yoona and rushed over to Taeyeon’s side. Luhan grabs onto Taeyeon’s hand examined it, “Are you okay? You should have been more careful,” he said, blowing cold air onto the red skin. Taeyeon hissed as the pain grew even more, “It hurts,” she whimpers.

 

“Let me see,” Sehun grabs onto Taeyeon’s hand and yank her towards his way, “,” he shouted for one the maids to grab him a cold wet towel while they waited for Yoona to come back with the first aid kit. The maid came back with a wet towel and handed it to Sehun who wraps it around Taeyeon’s hand, “You need to be more careful Hayeon,” he said softly and looked right into her eyes.

 

Luhan glanced from the other side and frowned just a bit before pulling Taeyeon’s injured hand to him, “Hyung I got this, why don’t you go check why Yoona noona is taking such a long time to get the first aid kit,” he suggested. Sehun frowned back at Luhan and grabbed onto Taeyeon’s hand but didn’t yank her towards his way, “You don’t know how to take care of a burn Luhan.”

 

“Um…I’m over 10 years old hyung,” Luhan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

“Still,” Sehun interjected.

 

Seohyun gave both men a glare before grabbing onto Taeyeon’s arm and forcing her to stand up, “It’s okay, I’m a girl I’ll take care of this now just sit tight and be good to each other okay?” and with that she disappeared with Taeyeon up the stairs.

--------------------------------

yes you two, let the woman take care of that job. lol.