10 minutes left

24 hours

"Chansung...Wake up..."

Chansung groggily woke up from his power nap and I passed him a mint to freshen his breath,since we didn't have toothbrush with us.He popped it into his mouth and rubbed his eyes.

"Hillary..."

"Goooooooooooooood morning!" I greeted cheerfully. "So,how was your power nap?"

"It was awesome." Chansung mumbled sleepily.He stood up and stretched his body.Turning to me,he held out his hand. "Let's go."

I took his hand and followed him.His hands felt warm,and his grip was firm.I felt a sense of security when he held me hand.Chansung led me to the pond beside when the candles were lit,and we stood behind a tree,away from the view of other people.I glanced at my watch.

7 minutes left.

Chansung suddenly pulled me into an embrace and I gasped.I returned the hug,and we stayed like that in silence for about a minute before Chansung spoke.

"Hillary,I know that it's a little bit too late to say this,but I love you.Ever since the day you entered the Taekwondo club,I had already fallen for you.Even when I found out that you were diagnosed with leukaemia,I still loved you.Even now,I still love you." Chansung hugged me even tighter and continued.

"When you texted me yesterday,I didn't know whether I should meet you.I was afraid that it was a prank from Cordelia or one of the other Taekwondo members who knew your address so I hesitated,but I went anyway.I'm so glad to have went and spent time with you.I'm so happy to have had the luxury of holding your hand and giving you a back hug.I" I heard Chansung sniff. "never thought that I would have the chance again after I found out that you lost the fight against leukaemia."

I swallowed hard and my tears started to flow uncontrollably.Chansung started to cry as well,and I tried to comfort him by his back.I glanced at my watch again.

3 minutes left.

"Chansung,I have something for you in the recyclable bag that I brought here,so," I tried to break free.

"NO!" Chansung screamed. "DON'T LET GO! I'll take it later,so please," Chansung hugged me even tighter that before. "don't let go."

My heart shattered into million tiny pieces and my sadness was indescribable with words.I felt miserable,and I desperately wanted to stay by Chansung's side.I wanted time to stop.

I didn't want to disappear.

I looked at my watch again.1 minute and 36 seconds left.

"Chansung-ah," I began,my voice trembling uncontrollably. "I'm sorry I couldn't say this earlier,but I feel the same way as you do." I hiccupped."I hated you to the core in the past because you bullied me so much,but after seeing you at the hospital ward and encouraging me to get well,I started to develop feelings for you.You were sharp with your words,but I could tell that you were concerned about me.I like that about you.You were different as compared to the other guys.I loved that about you."

1 minute left.My hands were slowly losing its colour.

"Chansung-ah," I continued,even though I was feeling scared because I was going to die again."You're the nicest,best,most awesome,kindest,cutest,manliest and most handsome guy that I've ever met.Don't let my disappearance weigh you down anymore."

"No..." Chansung muttered.

50 seconds left.I felt my arms discolouring.

"Go find someone else to love.I don't want you to keep clinging on to the non-existent me," I was lying through my teeth.I didn't really want him to fall for someone else.

"I don't want to let you go..."

30 seconds left.I felt myself evaporating.

My voice was choked with tears.as I desperately tried to cling on to Chansung with my non-existent hands.I told him to let me go,but I'm the one clinging onto him?

I saw a familiar face standing a distance away from me,cupping and sobbing.

Cordelia.

20 seconds left.

"Don't cry,Cordelia.Don't cry,Chansung," I pleaded. "Please stop crying."

Another two familiar looking sillouettes appeared,and it was obvious who they were and what they were doing.

"Mom...Dad...Cordelia...Chansung..."

10.

Please stop crying,all of you.

9.

My heart is bleeding.

8.

Stop.

7.

I felt myself slowly melting away.

6.

God,please help me to stop them from crying any more.

5.

No,strike that.Let me be alive again.

4.

Don't.

3.

Let.

2.

Me.

1.

Go.

0.

"I love you,Chansung." I managed to mutter.

The ticking time-bomb has detonated.

I evaporated into thin air.

I smiled.

24 hours was enough.