21 hours left

24 hours

I texted Chansung and asked him to meet me at Vivocity at 10 a.m.He replied back with an 'ok',without suspecting anything.That's funny,I thought,since I'm supposed to be dead.Grabbing my wallet and my phone,I hurriedly rushed out of my house,dressed in my favourite T-shirt and best pair of shorts.

"Bye,Mom,Dad!" I shouted into the house before shutting the door.

I arrived at Vivocity earlier than expected.Sitting down on one of the benches on the rooftop garden,I thought about how I should greet Chansung.I racked my brains and I thought about using God's method when he first welcomed me into heaven.

"Hey,sup!" I spoke in a gangster tone.I stood up and place on of my foot on the edge of the bench I was sitting on before continuing. "How have you been,Chansung? I did great in heaven,and dying was probably one of the best things that happened to me..." My voice trailed off and I stopped bobbing my head.A few middle-aged women looked at me weirdly and I put down my leg down from the bench and pretended that nothing happened.I blushed furiously and covered my face with my hair.

"Oh my goodness," I muttered under my breath,still covering my hot face. "Only God can do something so embarrassing without feeling abashed."

I switched to another greeting method.

"Hello,Chansung," I whispered,wriggling my fingers in a girly way and twirling my hair.I cringed.

"Hey..." I mumbled,and tried to make a face that looks innocent.I looked at myself using the front camera of my phone and cringed again. 

"Yo,sup Channie," I spoke in a manly voice and stood up. "Or should I call you," I tossed my hair back and wriggled one eyebrow to myself. "Sunggie,"

"Just call me by my given name will do,without editing it," Someone uttered into my ear and I froze.I felt someone breathing down my neck,and my hair stood on its ends.I slowly turned back to see who it was.

It was Chansung.

'Oh my god," I fell backwards with a thud and I rubbed my sore as I stood up."Dude,you gave me a scare,"

Chansung looked at me and smiled."You fell with a 'thud',so I guess you are human after all,"

"If I weren't" I scowled at him. "you probably wouldn't be able to see me."

Chansung giggled and tilted his head towards the exit to the Sentosa Express. "Let's go," He walked in front of me and I followed behind his lead.