Author's mini note

24 hours

OMG YES I'M DONE WITH CHANSUNG'S POV.I ALMOST DIED FROM EXHAUSTION T^T.

It's like 12.30 a.m. here in Singapore,and I'm so tired since I studied the whole day,along with my other two besties — Hillary and Winlei.

The major exams are literally around the corner and it's already taking a huge toll on me and others.So tired~

Despite all that,I wanted to hurry up and finish this whole story and wrap it up so I can write a new fic (or concentrate on writing my existing fic which would be posted on my blog,but I think it'll be daaaaaamn lengthy). I'm probably going to write a fic based on a test-tube burn I recently received during a chemistry lab session (I'm not lying,I swear).I'm just going to go with the flow and not plan anything to try to challenge myself.It's DEFINITELY going to involve one EXO member (maybe Kris or Luhan or Chanyeol *wriggles brow for some reason*) and it's going to be from a first person's viewpoint,so you would be reading as the femake protagonist.

I like first person viewpoints better than introducing a new character.I somehow get super jealous of the original character if I'm not reading from her viewpoint.In a nutshell,it just means that I hate it.LOL.I'm weird.Lalala~

Okay I have to turn in now because a) I have school today and am expected to wake up at 6.30 a.m. , b) if I don't sleep now I might just get a even more terrible headache tomorrow than today and c) I don't think I can continue typing on the tablet like this since the tablet does not balance and my burn wound is really hurting now.Meh.

Once again,I really need to thank the 150+ people who read my fic. I enjoyed writing it (though I found it tiring to balance this and my studies) and I'm glad that you enjoyed the story.Although I know that 150+ views is nothing as compared to like the other fics,it meant a lot to me since it's my first time writing a fic and posting it online.It IS a big deal,and I thank you for spending a little bit of your time to read my fic.I love all of you! *gummy bear hugs*. I hope you all will support my next fic when I start to write it! ^_^

I apologise for grammatical/spelling errors again.

To my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya to you all in advance!

So glad school ends much earlier than usual tomorrow.

Toodles poodle!

-L (who is half-dead from exhaustion T^T)