2 hours and 50 minutes left

24 hours

I woke up after a little rest and began to wash up.I glanced at the clock at my bedside table and sighed.Reluctantly tearing my eyes off the clock,I looked at the bags I packed the night before.I took out a recyclable bag and carefully placed the bags I packed for  Chansung and Cordelia into it before I left my room.Holding the bag I packed for my parents,I carefully placed it on the coffee table where it could be seen.Quietly,I sneaked out of my house without my parents noticing.

"Let's go," I heard a girl say.I turned to my right and gasped.

Cordelia!

"What are you doing here?!" I grabbed her arm and led her towards the lift. "It's so early!"

"Then what about you?!" Cordelia screamed at me in a whisper. "You had time to see the Taekwondo club's president,but you didn't come visit your best friend? How mean can you get?"

I bit my lower lip. "Sorry,Cordelia.I didn't visit you because I thought that you'll freak out and close the door in my face,thinking that I'm a ghost."

Cordelia snorted and rolled her eyes at me. "I'm your best friend for a reason,Hillary.Even if you were a ghost,I'd still welcome you with open arms and let you float into my house,you stupid girl."

"If I ever come back for visiting purposes again,I'll make sure that I visit you first," I joked.Cordelia put me in a headlock and hissed at me.

"If you were to come back,make sure you come back permanently and not a ticking time-bomb,you idiotic girl."

We slowly strolled around aimlessly,chatting about old times and enjoying the presence of each other's company.

"Cordelia,how did you know that I was back and as a ticking time-bomb?"

"Oh,my sister told me that she saw you at Universal Studios yesterday." Cordelia twirled her hair around her index finger.

I tried to recall how Cordelia's sister looked like,until I realised that I've never seen or heard about her sister before. "I never knew that you had a sister."

"My sister died before I met you.She came back as a ticking time-bomb as well.Apparently she sees you in her neighbourhood in heaven all the time,so she could recognise your face when she saw you at Universal studios with Chansung."

I tried to recall.

"She told me that she saw you at 'Cylon' yesterday and she said 'See you later' to you."

That lady...so she was Cordelia's sister?

"Oh,it's her! She helped me out yesterday..." My voice trailed off.She really was a ticking time-bomb like me,but she helped me.

"I know," Cordelia stopped in her tracks and pointed towards the park ahead. "This is where I'll bid farewell with you.Go over there to meet Chansung.He's waiting for you.Thanks for hanging out with me for the past 2 hours.Although we did nothing but talk,it felt really great to be able to talk to you again.I love you,Hillary.Take care when you go up,and help me take care of my sister too." Cordelia gave me a brittle smile full of pain before she spun around and walked away from me.

"Ah...Cordelia,hold on!" I grasped Cordelia's wrist to stop her from walking away.Using my free hand,I wriggled the package I packed in my bag earlier and passed it to Cordelia."This is yours.If you ever miss my voice,you can always listen to it any time you want,because I placed a recording of it in the package,alright?"

Cordelia slowly turned around and accepted the package.I saw a small twinkle that appeared in front of Cordelia's black tee,followed by a 'plop' sound from the paper.Cordelia looked up and I saw that she was crying.

"Hillary..." Cordelia cried out my name and hugged me tight. "I'm s-so glad you c-came b-back,even th-though I only saw y-you for 2 hours.I m-missed you so m-much." Cordelia sobbed as she tried to speak,breaking up her sentences. "I suffered s-so much because -you weren't t-there with m-me.You were my s-source of strength," Cordelia pulled away and wiped her tears. "Now that I see you again,I finally have the strength the face everything.T-thank you."

I felt my tears welling up as well,but I blinked them back.Putting up a brave front,I patted Cordelia's head and gave her a broad smile. "Thank you,too.I love you forever." Cordelia nodded her head and then left.

Thank you for being my friend,Cordelia.

Thank you for seeing me as your source of strength.