Before 6.50 a.m.

24 hours

"So do you want to spend a day on Earth?"

"Can...I?" I spoke slowly,feeling suspicious about this wonderful opportunity,which doesn't come easy.

"Why not?" God answered,filing his nails."After all,you still have some things left unsaid,right?"

I nodded,biting my bottom lip and looking at God suspiciously.God saw my expression and put down his filer.

"Don't worry,I don't have a hidden motive," God walked over to me and patted my head. "So,my child,do you want to go back Earth for a day?"

"Yes," I answered immediately,relieved that there really wasn't any hidden motive.However,my grin soon turned sad after realising something. "My body has already been cremated,so how can I go back Earth?"

God chuckled and passed me a bottle with blue liquid in it. "This liquid can allow you to return back to life for a day,and you'll be human again.Your current body will materialise on Earth,so you don't have to worry about people walking through you.However,people will still think that you're dead,so unless you prove it to them that you're a real person,they'll shun you."

I looked at God with a poker-face."Why don't you do something to them to make them forget that I'm dead?"

God shook his head."I can't.They're still alive.I don't want to meddle with their memories and all.If I do,they'll have missing memories here and there,and my inbox will be jammed with prayers,asking me to help them recover their memories."

I pouted. "Fine.Thanks,God."

God winked at me."Welcome,my child.Enjoy your day!"

I opened the bottle and looked at it.This blue liquid will let me have another chance to talk to him,and tell him what I haven't been able to tell him before,I thought.I held the bottle to my mouth and my lips rested on the opening.This is it.I'm going to tell him once and for all.

I chugged down the blue liquid and prepared myself.