"Hello S.U!" :)

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

As Woo woke up. Dara's not there anymore. She left a note saying that she left early to find a job. And Woo's breakfast is in the dining table already. She also thanked him for the apples last night. 

 

Woo's disappointed not see Dara in the house. He didn't know why. But he keeps on making himself believe that it was only because he feels lonely not to see anyone when he woke up. Nothing special. 

He ate the breakfast that Dara made for him. (Eggroll, yummm) 

 

Then he went to school. 

 


 

As Woo enters their Campus gate .. 

 

      

 

that annoying girl is waiting for him already.

"Oppa Annyeong! How's your weekend?" Then cling to him. 

 

Oh great! this little girl again. . 

Meet IU, Wooyoung's hoobae (junior) who's been crushing on him since middleschool. She even choose to study in S.U just to be with Woo. 

Kyaaaah~ Isn't she pretty? I mean look at that face, how can a man resist her charm? The fact is most of the guys in the campus tried to court her but eventually failed. She likes Woo. Even the smallest detail about him can make her smile. Just by seeing him brightens up her day. And yes, she's inlove. 

Woo didn't say a thing regarding on how he feels about IU. 

IU proves her loyalty to Woo many times already. 

 

~Flashback~ ~Flashback~ ~Flashback~ ~Flashback~ 

 

A cute guy asking IU out. 

                      

 

"I promise, you won't regret going out with me." 

 

 

"Whatever?! I'm pretty sure I won't regret choosing Wooyoung oppa over you too." 

 

~PRESENT~ ~PRESENT~ ~PRESENT~ ~PRESENT~

 


 

In the Cafeteria, During their lunchbreak .. 

Wooyoung with his friends (Chansung, Junho, Junsu) falls in line in the counter. 

"So hyung? You mean you move out?" asked Junsu. 

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Junho added. 

"Yeah hyung! Where are you staying now? You can always stay at my place if you want." said Chansung. 

"I'm fine, sorry for not telling you guys earlier, it's not a big deal anyway. And Chansung, I don't want to be a burden to you or for anybody. Don't worry I'm okay. Woo replied. 

As they reached the counter Woo saw a signboard, it says that the chef in their school is looking for a female kitchen helper. Then Dara comes to his mind. 

Uh-Oh! No way. He can't let Dara work in their school's cafeteria, If that's going to happen, his friends, schoolmates and especially IU might find out that he's living with a girl.