"A two completely different worlds"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

 

My heart is beating fast. What is this feeling? I can't breath and I feel strange. This feeling was new to me. He's coming. I can smell his sweet scent from here. He's calling out my name as if like it was a lovely song.

 

"DARA .. dara .." 

The voice is getting louder. There he is, he opened the door and smiled at me. I can't recognized his face. It seems to be blurry. 

But I know, he's that person. That person who keeps on visiting me in my dreams. My Prince. He came. He really came like what he had promise last night. 

And then .. 

 

"Omo! OTTOKE!" 

It's almost 8am.  And everything was just a dream.  AGAIN.  I keep on dreaming about this guy, who doesn't have a face. OH WAIT! What am I doing? still day dreaming. I have a very important job interview today. I'll figure out about prince charming later but for now, I have to face reality. And live in the real world. I have to find a job.

"Goodluck dara! Fighting~" 

Dara's family is living in Busan. Her father is a farmer. And her mom works as a waitress. She left for Seoul to study college in Seoul University. But unfortunately she didn't pass the entrance exam. She didn't want her family to be disappointed so she never told them. Her mom thought that Dara's now on her last year in College. They didn't know that she never really enter the prestigious university. 


 

Meanwhile .. 

"NO! Youre not living anywhere young man. You're going to stay here or I will send you abroad. " 

Mr. Jang shouted at his son. He was extremely angry, when woo said that he wanted to move out of their house. 

"This is my life. I'm not going to do something just because you said so. I'm not one of your employers dad! You can't push me do whatever you like."  *walks-out* 

 

the maids that were listening to their conversation faint as he opens the door. 

 

"What are you doing there?" said Woo. 

Everybody run downstairs. 

 

Unlike Dara, Woo was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's the only son of Jang Seung Gi and the late Jang Min ah. His mother died giving birth to him. So he grew up alone, I mean without his mom by his side. His family is the owner of one of the most popular hotel in Jeju, And his father is the CEO of WY group of companies. He's now a 4th yr student in Seoul University. Woo is a smart and responsible student. No wonder that even they have lots of money, he doesn't need to pay for tuition fees because he's a scholar.