"Meeting you was Fate"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

"And then you came along and changed everything." 

There is almost 10 million people living in Seoul. Meeting you was fate. :) 

 

I'm so late! the interview is scheduled at 8:30am and I'm still here at the Bus. It's 9am already. I'll never gonna make it. (sigh) 

I got off in hongdae, since I receive a message from the company that I'm applying for that they already hired someone else. 

Okay. I failed again. I'm not good at anything. I'm not pretty, nor smart. I can't dance neither sing. I cant do anything right. I'm such a big disappointment. 

   

 

Seeing these people, happy , enjoying every second of their life, creating memories here in Hongdae.

      

 

I suddenly pity myself. I  have small amount of money left and I have to pay my rent. The landlady must be waiting for me. =( 

 

"Arrrrggggggg.. " 

My stomach is  angry already. I didn't have my breakfast. And I'm going to pass out if I will not eat anything. But when I look at my wallet there's only KRW 3000 left. Enough for a single cheese ramen. 

What about tomorrow? What about the rent? sigh* 

 

"Excuse me? Is this Hongdae? Do you know where I could find PRIMO BAOCI BACI?" 

A guy approached me, he looks like a foreigner but he speaks korean fluently. I can't find words to answer his question because of his face. His very angelic face. Am I dreaming? 

 

                 

 

"Ahhhh. hmmmm.."  

 

"Miss? Miss? Miss!" 

 

I pass out. 

 


 

I'm in the hospital when I woke up. But my angel is not there anymore. The nurses said that he immediately leave after paying my bill. They said that he looks like in a hurry. 

I knew it, I'm going to pass out. The doctor said that it was due to stress and lack of food intake. I must eat on time. 

I'm on my way out from the hospital when one of the nurse handed me a note and a small envelope. She said that it was from the guy who brought me here. "My Angel" 

The note goes like this: 

"Eat on time. You may pass out again, and I'm not going to be there anymore. Take care miss! :)"  

And the envelope contain some money. Enough to pay the rent for one month. Yey! 


 

9:21pm

"Ahhhhh" 

It feels good. I survived. thank God he sent me one of his angels today. 

I want to see him again before I forget how he looks like. Uggggh. My memory is not that good. And that's one of the reason why I failed that entrance exam. Geeezz. 

 

"Ahjumma Annyeong!" 

A guy with a luggage greeted me. 

"Bo?!!! Who are you calling "Aunt"? YAAAh! Aisssh"

This guy is seriously getting on my nerves. 

                    

 

"Ahhh. I'm sorry. I just thought----- hmmm. Anyway do you live here?" he asked. 

"Yes. And why?" I answered sarcastically. 

"Oh really. Can you help me talk to the landlady? I want to rent a room." 

 

I suddenly smiled and thought about something. This guy can be a help for me. 

"Oh.. Too bad there's no available room anymore. But if you want, I have two rooms in my place. " 

He looked at me from head to toe and said, 

"No. Thank you." 

 

Geeeeeeez. This guy is really something. 

"35000 KRW monthly. free food! You still don't want it?" I said, trying to convince him. 

 

He looked at me again, as if like there's a dirt in my face. The way he stares at me, i find it insulting. I don't know what he's been thinking. 

                            

"OK deal. Free food"

 

YAY! A new roommate.