"It's time to go back CINDERELLA"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

I was supposed to find a Job today. But look what I found instead, A broken hearted Prince. I didn't know anything about Khun, all I know is this prince, that I'm sitting beside with, is being dumped by the girl that he likes. 

 

I feel so bad that I can't think of a way to comfort him. 

Two hours, no.. three hours, I can't remember how many hours had passed, but I don't care, I can't leave him being wounded like this. 

Then when i did this .. 

  

 

He started to smile again. Hurray! I succeed. 

 

"You are really funny you know." 

"You are really cute." I said while blushing. 

 

He smiled and rubbed my hair .. 

 

"Ahhhh, my stomach .. I'm hungry. Come on let me buy you a meal." he said. 

 

Yay! That was fast. 

We ate at PRIMO BAOCI BACI.

He said that he likes Italian foods. And his cousin recommend this restaurant to him. 

Thanks to his cousin, he's the main reason why I met khun. :) 

 

Burp* burp* 

 


 

After having a meal. We explore Hongdae. It's been a long time already since I had fun like this. I will treasure this moment forever. 

 

It's time to go cinderella. Time to go back to the real world. This prince in front of you,  already have a special girl in his heart, and you don't belong there. All you have to do now, is save everything from your memory. Save this wonderful memory. 

He took me to the bus stop, he wanted to send me home but I refused.  

"So.. This is it. I have to go." I said. 

*he nods his head and smiled* 


 

After Dara left, Khun found something  .. 

 

                             

 

He picks it up. 

"Oh. she left her hankie. But what's this? S? S for?" 

 

He realized that he forgot to ask for her name. He didn't even get her phone number.  Lame. 

But who cares? he knows that, that girl is not his ideal type. What happened today needs to be forgotten. 

He will never see that girl again. He have to think of ways to get Victoria back. That's the most important.