"Sleeping beauty + Snow white= DARA"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

Finally I'm home.. Ahhhh~ 

Wait? What? The lights are . No way. He doesn't have the key. It couldn't be him. Sheeeesssh.  Housebreaker!! Help. Wait. 

Don't panic Dara, relax. Oh yes, I have my self defense weapon in my bag. *Cheenneeennnn* (bread knife) 

 

 

I entered my apartment. The doorknob was broken. I'm sweating. Then I rolled on the floor like a boss. And stand up immediately to do the Angelina Jolie pose. "I'm ready." I said to myself. 

Then Woo went out to his room. I can't move my body. Sheeesh. This is embarassing. Why? WHYYYY? 

(He just saw my Angelina Jolie pose) 

 

"What are you doing?" He said while staring at me. 

 

Great. Now he thinks I'm weird. 

Awkward* 

"About the door, I'm sorry about that. It's your fault anyway. I told you that I'll be home at 7. " 

 

Bo?!! My fault? Geez. What's the point of saying sorry if you're not even sincere? Relax Dara. You have to treat him well, thanks to him you still have this place. Be patient. :) 

 

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked. 

"Nahh. Just cook something for yourself. I'm going out. Don't wait for me, I may come home late." 

 

And who said I'm going to wait for you? 



At Yookssam Naengmyeon: 

 

"Hyung! You came, I thought you're going to ditched me." Khun greeted him with a warm hug. 

 

         

 

"I'm not like that, I'm not like you."

"Yahh! I never do that. I can't do that to you. You're my favorite cousin you know. Best cousin in the whole wide world."

"Best cousin my ! Don't use your cheesy lines to me. I'm not gonna buy it. I'm not Victoria." laughs*

Khun didn't react as Woo mentioned Victoria. Woo seems to know the reason why, since he knew his cousin too well. 

"Okay I get it. You two broke up again. Am I right?" 

"Hyung.. Let's not talk about it anymore." 

"I told you to stop being a gigolo. I thought you quit that job long time ago." *Laughs again* 

"Yahhh! Who are you calling gigolo?" 

 

Woo runs as fast as he can and Khun chased after him. 

 

Woo's father and Khun's mother are siblings. Khun's dad is a thai. Khun grew up in thailand, but he never fails to visit his relatives in Korea once in a while.  Wooyoung is his closest cousin as he said, he is his favorite. When Khun is in thailand they're always e-mailing each other to catch up on each other's life.

 


 11:29pm 

 

On Woo's way home, he saw a fruitstand and decided to buy some apples for his roommate.

 

The door is open.  Dara's sleeping in the sofa, maybe she fell asleep while waiting for him. (This thoughts linger in his mind)

                                

 

He place the apples in the coffee table. Dara might be happy to see it when she wakes up.

 

Oh wait? What am I doing? Why am I starting to care about this girl? I'm being weird. 

he said to himself

 

He fix the door first, then he went to sleep.