Bus Stop

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

Lunch break. 

   

 

"Hyung, that girl is staring at you." Junho whispered at Woo. 

"Yeah hyung, I noticed that too. I think she's Mrs.Lee's new helper." added Junsu. 

"Maybe he likes you." said Chansung. 

"Naah-- I don't think so. She looks mad. Do you know her?" asked Junsu. 

"No. I didn't." said Woo. 

  

 

We never talked at school. He really did what he had said. I feel lonely somehow. The life in the kitchen is boring. I don't have anyone to talked to. All I do is work and work. I can see him from here, he's with his friends having their lunch together. I want to know how does that  feel, that feeling when you are studying in a university and you get to eat with your classmates, discover new things  and graduate together, I want to experience that too. I miss school. 


 

It's time to go home. Wait? Are we going home together? I should ask him. But, he said no one should know that we're living together ... But still, I'm having this feeling that I should tell him that I'm going home already. Hmmm, I'll just text him, Oh no, I almost forgot, I don't even know his number. (Pity) 

 

In the end, I decided to wait for him in the gate. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OK. This is too much. Hours had already passed. 

The guard said that there's no student left inside. So yeah, I decided to go home. That idiot, how come he left me without even saying a word? That unethical human being. 

As I reached the bus stop I saw a familiar face. Oh?!! It can't be... It's ... WOO? He's still here? 

Is he waiting for me? 

Woo stands up and said

"Where have you been? Idiot. I've been waiting here for hours already. You made worry, I thought something bad happened to you."

That moment, I want to hug Woo . I thought he left me, but he didn't.