"Hi there stranger!"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

 

 My clock alarmed. I'm so sleepy. I can't open my eyes. Where's the clock. I can't feel it in the bed's sidetable. Oh here it is. 

Wait. What's wrong with my feet? OMG! There's someone on my bed! ! Should I shout ? Wait, No way. He might kill me. Ottoke?! As I open my eyes, I see a familiar face. I think I've seen him already. Somewhere .. 

WAAAAAAAH! The guy from last night. I have to get out of here before he sees me. 

Then .. 

"Ahhhhhhhh" stretching sound. 

he woke up. OMO~ I'm so dead. 

 

He looks at me, and he's very surprised to see me sleeping in his bed. But, that's my bed. Oh wait. It's his already. I should be sleeping in the other room. Arrggggg. This is so embarassing* 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What are you doing here?" 

 


 

In the living room after the incident .. 

 

"Uhmmm about what happened ----" 

 

"Nothing happened okay? forget about that. Anyway, my class starts at 8am. Monday to friday. So the breakfast needs to be ready at seven." he said.  

"Wait. What? Am I your maid or something?" (Aiiisssh. What a brat!?) 

"No. But have you forgotten already? 35000 KRW monthly, and the food is free." 

"Uhmmm, okay. But you have to pay for the downpayment first. 3 months advance." 

 

He gets his wallet and handed me the money. 

"Cook breakfast. I'm hungry". 

 


 

He's staring at the ramen. Okay this isn't good. Maybe he doesn't like it. 

 

Then he finally eat it. Hurray! Kyaaaaaah~ He even looks cute while eating. 

 

"Eat." he said, as he caught me staring at him. 

Shessssh. This is embarassing. 

*Awkward. Awkward* 

 


This is getting worse. I can't believe I'm sitting in the sofa with a complete stranger beside me, (I even slept with him last night) I don't have the courage to ask for his name. 

 

"Jang Wooyoung, 24, Seoul University, psychology student." he said to break the ice. 

"Ohhh. I was going to ask you about that .. " 

"I know. I'm a psychology student." 

"Whoa! Does it mean you can read minds?? Okay try to read what's on my mind right now." 

"I'm a psychology student, not a magician. An innocent looking girl with a dirty mind." 

"Whoaaaa! I'm really impress. You can really read mind huh? Oh wait aren't you curious about my name?" 

"I'm not." he said. 

"tsk. Aissshh. So arrogant, hmmm (cough* cough*) Annyeong hasseyo! Chonun Dara-imnida! 24 years old girl from Busan!" I enthusiastically introduced myself to him, and I offer my hand for a handshake. 

But he refused, instead he went to his room without a single word. (How rude) 


Minutes later he went out from his room. 

"I'm going to work. I'll be back at 7." 

Door shuts* 

As Woo went down to the apartment he saw an Ahjummah posting a signboard "A room for rent" 

He helps her to post the signboard. 

"Ahh. So you're dara's boyfriend? She told me that you're going to stay in her place for a couple of months. Kyaaaah~ You're so handsome and a very nice gentleman." 

"Ahmm, Ahjummah are you the landlady of this apartment?" 

"Yes." 

"Is there any other room available?" 

"Yes. There's still 2 vacant rooms. You want to rent one?" 

"No."

So, She lied. Now I know.