"Runaway"

Little Miss (not) Perfect.♥

I'm now here in Hongdae (Again). Hoping that one of these fancy restaurants have job vacancies. Then I saw a familiar face. The foreigner from yesterday. "My Angel" I was going to approached him to thank him for what he had done but .. 

 

*Slaps* 

"Let's break up." (the girl who slapped him said) --- "This ain't going anywhere, I'm tired of being your toy Khun, When will you grow up?" Victoria said, then she walks out. 

 

Khun. So "KHUN" is his name. 

But I think this will be a very bad timing. He needs to be alone. I decided not to approach him anymore but it was too late, he saw me already. He smiles at me. And I felt like I'm going to melt. That very moment felt like eternity. The best 10 seconds of my life. 

 

    

 

"Ohh so it was you again. Are you okay now?" 

"hmm yes. Thanks to you. Don't worry I'll pay you back." 

"How about, Pay me back now." 

"Hmmm But I don't have any money today.." 

"That's not what I meant---" 

He held my hand and we run together.

"Hey .. " 

"Uhhh?" 

"But where are we going?" 

"Escaping. We're running away." he smiled again, I almost faint. 

We reached the park, and we rest there for a while. His tears started to fall and my heart started to break. 

 

        

A guy crying because of the girl he likes, I thought that stuff only exist in movies. But it was real. And from that moment, I've realized something, Even something beautiful can be broken too.