Hello

No Other

A/N: I AM SOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE! I had a terrible case of writer's block -.- But I'm hoping this chapter would make up for it. I didn't originally intend to add SHINee and DBSK in there, but I never plan out my stories xD They control me. I'm also working on my Kyumin one-shot, so sorry for the wait, for those who subscribed to that story

ANYWAYS, ON WITH THE STORY.

Taemin’s POV

“Okay guys, we have got to get Donghae-umma and Hyukkie-hyung together. Any suggestions?” Jinki said, taking his role as the leader of the group. I cuddled into Minho’s side and watched my hyungs discuss what to do to get Donghae and Hyukjae-hyung to be a couple. All of us wanted them to be together, and everyone knew they liked each other except them. Classic love story.

“Well we already put them together to choreograph RingDingDong. That alone requires them to spend almost all of their time together. They’re also best friends, so they naturally spend their time together. How are they so dense, that they can’t even figure out that they’re in love with each other?” Jonghyun questioned. I think that’s what all of us were thinking. I looked up at my Minho, seeing his eyes light up. He got that face when an idea came to him.

Minho pulled me up from the chair and dragged me to the music room. I couldn’t stop giggling because he was acting like a puppy. That was my job. Usually he was so quiet and conservative, but when he’s around his friends, he’s crazy. He sat down at the piano and started playing.

Hello, hello. I brought up the courage. Hello, hello. I want to talk to you for a moment. Hello, hello. I may be rushing a bit. Who knows? We might end up doing well.

I was in awe. That was so cute! It inspired me on a plan to get Donghae and Hyukjae together.

“Guys! Get in here!” I yelled, and soon enough, Jinki, Kibum, and Jonghyun stumbled into the music room, all of them looking at me with questioning glances. I could barely contain my excitement as I relayed the plan to them. “How about we have a sleepover?! Minho played a song, and it sounds like a love song. Maybe that’ll give them the courage to confess to each other!” I was bouncing up and down, thinking of how well my plan would go. I looked to my older brother, and saw that his usual happy, bubbly face was sad.

“Hyung, come with me.” I took Jinki’s hand and led him to his room. He and Hyukjae-hyung had their own rooms. I stayed with Minho, and Kibum-hyung stayed with Jonghyun-hyung. “Now tell me, what’s on your mind.” Jinki-hyung sighed and rested his head on my lap. My fingers automatically started running through his hair. Hyukjae-hyung did this to us whenever we were upset and needed to calm down.

“It’s just that…everyone here has someone they love…except me.” My heart broke for my older brother. He was usually a happy person, but underneath he was sad that he didn’t have someone.

“Is there anyone you like? Maybe we can help you with him. You know we’ll do anything for you, hyung.” Jinki’s face turned a tomato red. So he did like someone.

“Shim Changmin.” Jinki mumbled. I couldn’t help but to squeal. Jinki and Changmin would make such a cute couple!

“How about we invite him to the sleepover? It’ll knock two birds with one stone. We set up Donghae and Hyukjae-hyung, and you and Changmin-hyung.” I have such a genius mind. The others should believe in me more often. “While we’re at it, we might as well just invite all of DBSK. They’re all coupled up, and would probably go along with our plan.” I was happy. I would get to see my friends again! Jaejoong was my third umma, and always took care of me while we were trainees. Yunho was my appa, just like Jonghyun is.

“Come on, they’re probably waiting for us.” Jinki-hyung said, and we walked back to the music room. We entered to see Minho, Kibum, and Jonghyun with large smiles on their faces. I skipped over to Minho’s side and grabbed his hand, not wanting to be away from him.

“Guess what!” Kibum chirped out happily. He didn’t really give us any time to guess, as he kept on talking. “We figured out the rest of the song! All we have to do now is rehearse it.” They had a song that fast? I know Jinki-hyung and I haven’t been gone for that long. Kibum produced a few sheets of paper and showed us the lyrics.

When I see myself during these times, I feel that I’m really young. Even with you in front of me, I don’t know what to do.” Jonghyun started. He kept his eyes on Kibum, the latter blushing a deep red. I noticed that the lyric sheet said that Jinki is next. I noticed that he closed his eyes, and a large smile formed on his face.

To the people who are in love, please tell me how you started to love.” Jinki-hyung was probably thinking how this song related to him. He and Changmin-hyung would be so adorable together.

Will the day I hold his hand, ever come?” I sang, squeezing my Minnie’s hand. My place was by his side, always. I don’t know what I would do without Minho. He was my light in the dark. We continued singing the song, subconsciously smiling at the sweetness. This song was perfect for the sleepover! I looked over to Onew, communicating with our eyes. I was going to tell the rest of them the plan now.

“Hey guys, what would you think I invited all of DBSK to the sleepover?” Instantly, I saw Key’s and Jonghyun’s eyes light up. They loved to hang out with our hyungs the most. They all nodded their head vigorously, and I was truly afraid that their heads would fall off.

“Alright then, I’m going to go make the call to Yunho-hyung.” Jinki walked out of the room, and I told the guys the plan to get Jinki and Changmin-hyung together. I felt an evil smile on my face. This is going to be great!

Onew’s POV

I stepped out of the room, and I automatically knew that Taemin was gossiping about me. Call it a brother’s intuition, if you will. That or the fact that Taemin is an evil little maknae. I looked through the contacts on my phone, coming to Yunho’s name. While we were touring, Yunho and Jaejoong looked after us. They were like parents to us when we were in Japan, but we haven’t seen them in so long.

“Hello?” Jaejoong’s feminine voice drifted through the speaker. Why did Jaejoong have Yunho’s phone? They’re like a married couple, pabo my mind yelled at me.

“Hi Jaejoong-umma! Is Yunho-appa there?”

“Hey little Jinki. Sure, hold on.” I heard rustling, as Jaejoong called Yunho over. I have never seen a couple like them. They were always so loving with each other, no matter what.

“Hey Jinki. What’s up?” Yunho’s smooth voice said. I think I was closest to Yunho, probably because we were both the leaders of our groups.

“So I have a little confession to make. I… kinda like Changmin.” I said the last part really lowly, hoping that Changmin wasn’t there. Even though Yunho couldn’t see, I was blushing really hard, just confessing that. I heard Yunho chuckle, and Jaejoong asked what was going on. Suddenly, a loud squeal filled the air, and I swear he burst my eardrums.

“OMO! That is so adorable!” Jaejoong yelled through the line. My ears were definitely gone now.

“Are you guys going to be back in Korea soon? Cause Taemin had a plan to try and get us together.” I was so embarrassed right now.

“Actually, we just got back to Korea. What did that little guy have in mind?” Yunho’s voice came back on the line.

“He wanted you guys to come over for a sleepover, and we’re going to be singing a song to help me confess to him. It’s also to get Hyukjae-hyung and his best friend, Donghae, together.”

“Wait…Donghae? As in Lee Donghae?” Yunho knew Donghae-umma?

“Umm…yeah. You know him?”

“We grew up with each other! It’ll be good seeing him again. I always thought in my head that Donghae and Hyukjae would be perfect with each other. I thought they didn’t know each other though. When were you planning on the sleepover?” I face palmed. We didn’t even set up a date. I hoped that the guys wouldn’t mind things on such short notice.

“How about tonight?”

“Perfect. But do you mind if we invite Junsu’s brother and his friends? That’s about nine people on their side. We all grew up together, and it would be nice if all three groups would come together.” The more the merrier. I wouldn’t mind meeting more friends of Changmin’s and Donghae-umma’s.

“That’s fine. We have tons of space. So I’ll see you tonight, appa?” I can imagine his large smile. He loved it when we called him appa.

“Until then, Jinki.”

I ran back into the music room, needing all the time I could get for the sleepover tonight. We would have twenty-one people sharing one room! We would need snacks, movies, all that jazz.

“Key! We need your amazing planning skills!” I yelled. “We have fifteen people coming over. We need to go to the store, quick.” And with that, Key started bossing everyone around, taking his diva role perfectly.

It was going to be a long day, but I’m hoping the night is worth it.