Chapter Nineteen

Love In The Ice

Yesung woke up to the sounds of water running and an empty bed. He, honestly, did not want to move an inch from the comfy bed, and he believed it was probably more comfortable than the last one. His backside was sore but as long as he lied on his stomach, he was completely fine. He wondered why Kyuhyun was already in the shower when he recalled that the man had agreed to join him in the shower this morning. Unless he wanted to go ahead and get cleaned up and then take care of Yesung, but he had a feeling that Kyuhyun probably wouldn’t do much cleaning being with the angel in the shower.

Although Yesung still felt pretty drained after last night and that morning, he and Kyuhyun had been with each other almost every chance they got now, and not that he was complaining, but since he didn’t have his powers anymore, it was taking a toll on his body. He believed his neck probably looked like he’d been attacked by something or he was having an allergic reaction that some humans have that causes them to break out in spots. And his walk, although he wasn’t limping as much, it was evident that something had been happening to him.

He was glad they didn’t have to walk as much lately, settling for different sorts of transportation. He wondered how much long they’d have before they arrived at his other temple. He froze when that thought crossed his mind. They were still taking him to the other temple, he’d be left there to be put to sleep again, he’d be there for the rest of eternity, he’d be there without Kyuhyun. He knew it was his punishment from the council, but it seemed so unfair now that he had fallen in love with his protector, and even admitted it to the man, despite the fact that Kyuhyun had already fallen off to sleep.

The opening of the bathroom door drew him out of his thoughts, Kyuhyun was fully dressed, a small towel in his hand as he dried at his hair. Yesung found that weird, especially if he was supposed to join him in the shower, but he shook it off, “Good morning, Kyuhyun.”

The man faltered in his steps, but he quickly straightened himself up as he threw down the small towel on the bedside table and grabbed his wallet. He didn’t spare a single glance at the angel before exiting the room, slamming the door behind him. Yesung was left speechless on the bed as he stared at the door. Maybe Kyuhyun just didn’t hear him? His voice was hoarse was last night, it probably came out as a whisper so the man couldn’t have heard him then. And maybe the man was going out to get breakfast or something? Maybe that’s why he left in such a hurry.

Yesung wanted to believe that was the reasons, but after about an hour waiting for Kyuhyun to return, the angel had grown weary of waiting so he carefully pulled himself out of bed, wincing at pain of each step as he made his way into the bathroom. With some difficulties, he managed to get into the shower and start cleaning himself. It wasn’t too hard, and the hot water pouring down on him did help relax some of his muscles but his mind was still wondering about what was wrong with Kyuhyun.

Then the thought ran through his head, what if it had to do with what he said last night? Donghae said that Kyuhyun probably wouldn’t say the same. Maybe he heard and remembered something about Mina, and that’s why he’s giving Yesung the cold shoulder. Maybe he assumes that Yesung would betray him like she did.

He wanted to cry out in frustration if that was the case. Kyuhyun was such a difficult man, why did he have to fall in love with such an idiot? He quickly finished in the shower and got out as fast as he could with still limping, he threw on some clothes and taking extra caution as he left the room, he tried to make it down to Eunhyuk and Donghae’s room without drawing any attention.

The hallway was empty when he exited the room, and it wasn’t until he was halfway down the hall to Donghae and Eunhyuk’s room that two men in black suits came around the corner and walked passed him. He caught an odd vibe from the two men, but he tried not to pay any mind to them, focusing on walking without limping. One of the men glanced at Yesung before they both walked down the hallway and went into one of the rooms close to his and Kyuhyun’s. The angel continued on until he came to his destination.

He knocked on the door, hoping that he’d get an answer and that either Donghae or Eunhyuk or both were in the room. He heard noises coming from inside the room and then a sleepy looking Donghae opened the door. Although Donghae quickly woke up when he saw that it was Yesung at his door and by the look on the angel’s face, it couldn’t be good news.

“Yesung? What’s wrong? Where’s Kyuhyun?” He asked as he stepped out of the doorway to allow the angel inside, he glanced down the hallway before closing the door and locking it.

“I don’t know where Kyuhyun is, he walked out of the room an hour and a half ago after I woke up,” the angel mumbled.

Donghae’s eyes widened, that wasn’t like Kyuhyun to just leave Yesung in the room on his own, at least, unless the angel was accompanied by him and Eunhyuk. He threw a glance at Eunhyuk, who was already getting out of bed and getting dressed. They knew something was wrong for their leader to leave just like that.

“What happened? Did he say anything before he left?”

Yesung shook his head, his gaze lowering to the floor as his bottom lip quivered as he tried to speak again, “I… I think I did something wrong.”

“Yesung?” Donghae called, noticing that tears were starting to form in the angel’s eyes, he placed a hand on his shoulder, “What do you think that you did wrong?”

“I-I told him that I l-loved him,” the angel couldn’t bite back the sob as he clung to Donghae, burying his head into the man’s chest.

Donghae’s heart almost broke at the sight of the angel; he wrapped his arms around the angel as he tried to comfort him, “Oh, Yesung.” He held the angel as he cried into his shirt.

Eunhyuk finally finished putting on his shoes and stepped up to Donghae, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek, “I’ll find him.”

Donghae nodded, a sad smile on his lips, “Knock some sense into him if you have to.”

His partner chuckled, “Yes, sir.”

A few minutes after Eunhyuk had left the room to find Kyuhyun, Yesung’s sobs were starting to dry up. Donghae moved them over to the bed as they sat on the edge of it, he grabbed a few tissues from the nightstand and handed them to the angel to dry his eyes and wipe at his runny nose.

“Now, tell me everything that happened last night.” Yesung’s eyes widened, his cheeks turning red as he looked up at Donghae, the man quickly waved him off, “Not that, please don’t tell me all of that. What happened after you did say that? I’m guessing you said it before you fell off to sleep, right?”

Yesung nodded, “Yeah, and I don’t know, it just came out. I… um, after everything we did, I just… I felt so good and, just, so in love with Kyuhyun. My heart was beating faster, my stomach felt weird, his arms were wrapped around me, I was cuddled up to his chest, and I just… I blurted it out after we said good night to each other.”

“Just couldn’t stop yourself from saying it, huh?”

“Yeah. I thought he was asleep, he didn’t respond with anything; he was lying still so I figured he had slipped off to sleep and that’s why he didn’t say anything. But this morning, the way he was acting, I guess he wasn’t asleep.”

“What exactly did he do this morning?”

“Ignored me, completely. I woke up to the sound of the shower running, which I found odd since we said that we’d shower together this morning…” his eyes widened when he realized that he probably wasn’t supposed to reveal that but Donghae just chuckled, shaking his head as he motioned for Yesung to continue. “And anyway, he came out of the bathroom completely dressed; he grabbed his wallet off the bedside table, and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.”

Donghae sighed, “Sounds like Kyuhyun just being Kyuhyun, he just has some issues when it comes to the subject of love, Yesung. Eunhyuk’s already out trying to find him and I’ve told him to knock some sense into him, but when he comes back, you two should really talk to each other. It’d help, hopefully anyway.”

Yesung nodded, he still felt horrible about the situation but hopefully when Kyuhyun came back, they could talk, and maybe work everything out. All he could do right now was hope.

 

--

 

“You realize that getting drunk is not the best solution in any problem, right?” Kyuhyun’s hand tightened on the shot glass but he didn’t look up from staring at the brown liquid in the glass to see Eunhyuk sitting down beside him at the bar.

“Go away; this is just my first glass,” and it was, after he demanded the bartender to give him a shot, once he had the glass in his hand, he just stared at the liquid, getting lost in his head.

“Ah, well it doesn’t look like you’re as stupid as I thought you were then, drinking this early in the day is just asking for a hard time.”

Kyuhyun threw a glare at his partner, “Piss off, Eunhyuk.”

“I’d rather not, Kyuhyun; Donghae would have my if I returned without you.”

The leader scoffed, “Doesn’t he already?”

Eunhyuk shrugged, “Well, yeah, but this wouldn’t be in a good way. I’m here because Yesung’s probably still crying away in my boyfriend’s arms because of whatever you did this morning, and I want to know what’s going on between you two.”

Kyuhyun froze, the angel was crying over him? He tried to ignore the ache starting in his chest as he pictured Yesung with his tear filled eyes. He’d already saw the angel cry before, the night that he was sad about his powers being gone. That image alone almost broke him.

He shook his head, “I don’t want to talk about it, its nothing anyway.”

“I don’t know, saying ‘I love you’ to someone doesn’t seem like nothing to me. It surely wasn’t nothing when I said it to Donghae—”

Kyuhyun cut him off with a glare, “Yeah, but not every one of us can have a happy ending like you and Donghae after you say something like that. Not all of us can keep from falling into such… ty situations.”

“Kyuhyun, Yesung’s not Mina,” Eunhyuk finally stated, watching Kyuhyun freeze up, his eyes widening. “He won’t betray you like she did; he won’t trick you into falling for him for the sole purpose of letting him go. Hell, he doesn’t even know where exactly we’re taking him—”

“Exactly. So am I not just as bad as Mina for lying to him? What if I’m not worried about what Yesung might do to me, what if I’m more worried about what I might do to him? That demon messed me up, Eunhyuk, she may be gone now, I may have killed her, and tried to bury every memory of her, but she’s still there. She still haunts me. What if I’ve turned into the monster that she was?

“I’ve lied to Yesung, I’ve lied about almost everything, I’ve lied about where I’m taking him, I’ve lied about keeping him safe, and he’s been shot because of my lie. I’ve lied about being his protector, when I’m just another hunter that wants the bounty that was placed on his head. Am I not just as a bad as that man that you and Donghae shot and killed in that crummy village? Am I not just as horrible as Mina for fooling him into believing me?

“I’ve been sleeping with him, I’ve been holding him, I’ve been kissing him, I’ve been doing everything with him, and he’s fooled himself into thinking he loves me because of all that. Even I’ve been stupid enough to have fallen…” he stopped, his eyes widening as he stared down at his drink, realization hitting him and denying it was just useless now. “…I’ve fallen in love with him.”

Eunhyuk placed his hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “I’d say you have. Anyone can see it, anyone can see what you feel for him, and it’s obvious what he feels for you.”

Kyuhyun quickly shook his head, “But—”

“Kyuhyun, you’re not as bad as Mina, alright? So you’ve lied to Yesung, I’ve lied to Donghae about a few things… although they came out eventually and I had hell to pay, but I was forgiven… after enough begging. Yesung will forgive you, Kyuhyun, but if he doesn’t forgive you right away if you tell him the truth, then you’ll still have chances to make it up to him. It may hurt, it’ll hurt like hell, more than likely, but you can still make it up to him and earn his forgiveness and trust back.”

“Even if I do end up taking him back to the man that tortured him all those years ago?”

“That might not sit too well between you two.” Eunhyuk turned towards the man, finally asking the question that he’d wanted to since Donghae pointed it out the way Kyuhyun and Yesung were acting. “Why are we still taking him back to Mr. Choi?”

“I’ve been rethinking about following through with it, but I kind of have to now. He’s got spies watching us, Yesung’s necklace has a tracking device on it, and I wouldn’t doubt that he’d have every hunter looking for us if we did take off with Yesung. I’ve really dug myself a hole here.”

“I’ll say, but think up a plan or something from here to arriving there so we can help Yesung instead of feeding him to the lion.”

Kyuhyun shrugged, “I’ll try but there aren’t many options to go with.”

“I’ll try to figure out something with Donghae as well, but right now, I want you to go back to that hotel room, make Yesung stop crying so you two can talk. You really need to sit down and talk to him, hear him out, just get to know each other better,” Eunhyuk said, leaning over to whisper, “Tell him about Mina, and let him tell you about our employer. Just talk and listen.”

Sighing, Kyuhyun pushed his glass away from and stood up, throwing down a few dollars for his untouched drink, “How did you and Donghae become so smart in this crap? Why are you guys always right when I’m the leader of the group? I should be the smart one and you two should just be my lackeys.”

“Because you were young at the time and had a bigger ego than now, so Donghae and I let you be the leader when really, I should be since I’m the oldest,” Eunhyuk replied, standing up as well, “But I don’t mind being one of your lackeys.”

Kyuhyun scoffed, but he knew that Eunhyuk was right. He did have a big ego when he was starting out, snarky and even more rebellious than now. He shuddered at the memories, “Let’s go.”

Once they arrived back at the hotel, it was already late afternoon, but then again, it’d take Eunhyuk quite awhile to find which bar that Kyuhyun walked into. Kyuhyun stepped into his partners’ hotel room and with a little push from Donghae to Yesung, the two walked back to their room. Well, Kyuhyun helped Yesung back to their room since the angel was limping, another thing that Kyuhyun beat himself up over, he was supposed to stay there that morning and take care of Yesung.

After they were back in their room, Kyuhyun sat in one of the chairs away from the bed, while Yesung sat on the edge of the bed. It was quiet between the two, neither one knowing what to start off with nor what to say or what to do. Until the silence seemed to become too overwhelming and then they both opened their mouths at the same time.

“I’m sorry!” They said in unison, catching each other’s attention.

Kyuhyun opened his mouth again just as Yesung opened his, their sentences overlapping, but Yesung kept rambling on.

“I’m sorry for storming off like that this morning…”

“I didn’t mean to say those words last night. Please just forget that I did, I just… I was caught up in the moment and I don’t know why I said those things. I’ve never felt this way before, who am I to say that it’s love? I just… I don’t know and I’m sorry if I upset you because I think I do love you,” Yesung finished, bowing his head as he gripped the material of his pants that covered his thighs, his knuckles turning white under the pressure of his clenched fists.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, then he stood up from the chair and walked over to Yesung, “Yesung, don’t be sorry for that.” The angel looked up at him with wide but teary eyes, and that made Kyuhyun’s heart get caught in his throat, he swallowed it back down, “Y-You can’t help how you feel. I’m just sorry for acting like an idiot and leaving like that.”

The man kneeled down in front of the angel, his hand coming up to cup the side of Yesung’s face as he wiped at the tears. “I’m sorry for reacting that way, I’m sorry for causing you to doubt your feelings, please don’t cry anymore. Because to be honest, I…” he hesitated, his gaze lowered to the floor, the words seemed to be on the tip of his tongue but also caused a knot to keep him from saying them. He took a deep breath and swallowed, “I think I l-love you.”

There. He said it. He finally admitted it. Well, it wasn’t the whole truth, he knew he loved the angel, he had already fallen for him, there was no possibility that he had fallen, it was for certain. He was in love with Yesung. But this was a good start for now, right? No, it was more lying, he scolded himself, but it was better than nothing.

“Y-You think you love me?” Yesung’s voice drew his attention back to the angel, his eyes meeting those widened brown eyes of the angel’s, they glistened with new tears but it wasn’t tears of sadness. A smile spread across Yesung’s face just as he pulled Kyuhyun into a hug, wrapping his arms around him and bringing Kyuhyun to rest against his chest since the man was still on bended knees in front of the angel.

“You think you love me…” Yesung repeated, sighing in relief as he threads his fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair, just holding the man to him. He had never felt this happy in all his life. The possibility of this man in his arms loved him, it was something he’d never felt before, something that was foreign to him but he was going revel in it. “I love you, Kyuhyun. It took Donghae to help me realize it, but I do, I love you, Kyuhyun.”

And there it was, that light feeling Kyuhyun’s chest, that ache of his heart that felt like it was hammering against his ribcage just from hearing those words. Even though he had loved Mina before, he had fallen completely in love with her, but being right here with Yesung, having his head cradled against the angel’s chest as their arms were wrapped around the other, just hearing the angel’s heartbeat, this felt different. Maybe it’s because he now knew Mina’s lies and everything she said to him was just a ploy to get him to cooperate with him, but when he thought back to the memories of her, hearing her say that she loved him for the first time after they made love, or should he say, they screwed each other, her words running through his head felt hollow.

Whereas Yesung’s, there was life behind his words, there was hope, there was peace, and there was love. There was love behind the angel’s actions; he could feel it coming from the angel. And he knew it was real. He just hoped that he wouldn’t end up screwing it up.

He pulled back, reaching up and Yesung meeting him halfway, pressing their lips against each other’s. The kiss was soft, and it wasn’t as slow as the lazy soft kisses they shared after they settled down, this kiss was just perfect. But it wasn’t long before the kiss turned into something else; their lips started moving against each other’s more hungrily until Kyuhyun had to pull back, remembering that they should talk before doing anything further.

“We really should talk before going at it again, Yesung,” the man breathed.

Yesung nodded with a sigh, “Yeah, Donghae said we should talk to each other.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Eunhyuk said the same thing. I’d say we could talk after we’re done but the odds are, we wouldn’t have the mind to do so.”

“That’s true, especially if it’s anything like last night,” the angel remarked.

“Yeah, but it was nice… even though you kept teasing me until I just had to take you.”

“I can’t walk properly due to that now either though, and then you wanted to go again after you completely drained me the first time,” the angel stared at him in astonishment as he replayed the events of last night in his head.

Chuckling nervously, Kyuhyun tried to smile, “Y-Yeah, sorry about that. I just… I just couldn’t get enough of you last night. I can’t get enough of you anytime, to be honest.”

Yesung snapped out of his memories, smiling, “That’s alright, I can’t get enough of you either, and I liked teasing you.”

“I’ll bet you did,” Kyuhyun winked at him, then allowed his hands to move down to grip Yesung’s hips. “You’re still really sore?"

“Kind of, but not as much as this morning, why?” He asked, watching Kyuhyun stand up in front of him, grasping hold of his hand.

“I’ll carry you down to the bathhouse; a warm bath should help ease some of your soreness. We can talk then.”

Yesung nodded eagerly, he wasn’t going to argue with that plan. A nice hot bath would feel good right about now, and sharing the bath with the man that he just confessed his feelings too, well, it couldn’t get more perfect than that. Although he had a feeling that they probably won’t get too much talking done with them both being , but anything could happen.

 

 

Once the two had made it down to the bathhouse and settled into one of the empty rooms, both were soaking in one of the hottest tubs in the place. Yesung was even complaining about the water being too hot at first, unlike the last time when he joined Eunhyuk and Donghae. But he assumed that Kyuhyun liked the hotter temperatures or maybe the warmer the water was, the more it would help soothe his aches and pains. Whatever it was, he was definitely enjoying the relaxing bath.

After a few moments of silence between the two as they just lied back against the sides of the tub, relaxing, Yesung finally spoke up.

“Tell me about Mina.”

Kyuhyun’s eyes snapped open; he turned towards Yesung, wondering how the angel knew that name. Did Donghae tell him? He must have, he couldn’t recall ever saying anything about that demon to the angel.

Seeing the confused expression on the man’s face, Yesung cleared it up, “You say her name sometimes when you’re asleep. It’s usually when you’re having a nightmare.’

Kyuhyun slowly nodded, he didn’t know the angel had heard him saying her name. It wasn’t a rarity that he did mumble her name, Donghae and Eunhyuk had heard him saying her name countless times before when he slept. He sighed, “Mina… Mina was the only person I ever loved. She was a demon, but I found her so beautiful, her long hair, her pale skin, her eyes, her lips, everything about her was so beautiful to me. I, uh, was supposed to hunt her down for a man that wanted her dead, and when I finally caught her and was taking her back to the man, she tricked me into believing her sob story.

“Over time, and with a bit of persuasion, mostly her seducing me with the fake image of love, she made me think that she loved me, and I… I really had fallen in love with her. She was the closest thing I’d felt to being loved since my parents were killed. Maybe it was because I was young, I was just nineteen when everything happened, I was young and stupid, and she just… she used that to her advantage.

“Once she had blinded me so much with her fake love confessions, her fake sob stories, her fake promises of us being together forever, I was at her mercy. She convinced me, begged me to free her so we could be together, she convinced me to kill the man that wanted me to find her, and the worst part is, I did. I killed that man for her.”

Kyuhyun paused, the memory rushing through his head. He could still hear the man screaming, pleading for his life, trying to tell Kyuhyun about his wife, trying to tell him all the things that Mina did to his wife. But he was too stupid to even hear the man; he simply pulled the trigger, blowing a hole in the man’s skull.

Yesung was speechless for a moment as he stared at Kyuhyun, he didn’t know what to say, what could he say? He didn’t know Kyuhyun could’ve been that blind to follow through with everything Mina said. But then he realized that love made some people blind, the smallest sparks of it caused him to be blinded by that man’s words from his past’s words.

After taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun continued, “Once I’d free Mina, she was no longer bound by me and no longer had a bounty on her head, the man that filed for it was dead, I thought we could finally be together. I was so happy that I was finally going to have someone to spend the rest of my days with; I wasn’t going to be alone anymore.

“But that night, when we spent the night in a hotel, she wanted to touch me, wanted to sleep with me, and I let her, foolishly thinking that we were making love, until she stopped right in the middle of it. Then she told me everything. She confessed to everything she did to that man’s wife, torturing her, killing her, even going as far as to kill their unborn baby. I remember feeling so sick and disgusted, she’d killed that man’s wife, he was just looking for revenge against her, and I was stupid enough to let her convince me to kill him.”

Kyuhyun inhaled a shaky deep breath, his gaze focused on the ripples of the water, but they were slowly becoming blurry, “She kept saying that no one could love me, I’m just a foolish boy trying to be a man… she forced that into my head, then she leaned down, and bit into my neck, she started draining me of blood, gulping it down until I was too weak to fight against her. I was in pain, I was dying, but the only thing that was registering in my head was betrayal and my heart breaking. I’d trusted her, I loved her, I wanted to be with her… and yet, she did all those things to me.

“She told me all those things,” his breath caught in his throat, his eyes closing as he felt warm tears running down his cheeks. “I was just a foolish boy… I-I am j-just a foolish boy.”

Yesung moved over to the man, he cupped the side of the man’s face, bringing their gazes up to meet. He bit his bottom lip at the sight of Kyuhyun’s teary eyes; his own eyes started watering up as he tried to wipe away the tears with his thumb. “You’re not a foolish boy, Kyuhyun. You’re not the bad guy here, Kyuhyun, Mina is. She tricked you; she tricked your innocent mind and innocent heart into believing her lies,” he finished, bringing Kyuhyun closer as he wrapped his arms around the man, holding him close.

“B-But she still h-haunts me,” the hunter muttered, trying to keep from sobbing as he held onto Yesung, “says that I’m just a boy, I’m just a foolish boy. And as much as I’ve tried to forget her, I can’t. She won’t leave me alone.”

“Memories don’t fade overnight, Kyuhyun. I still have moments when all my memories flood my mind up about being back in that man’s room, tied to his bed, feeling him touching me…” Yesung trailed off, his mind was trying to bring up the memory but he quickly shook it away, tightening his arms around Kyuhyun as he rubbed the man’s back. “But I find… I find that when I do think about him… you start to fill my head. Your face banishes those memories away for me.”

Kyuhyun pulled back, his gaze meeting Yesung’s again as he stared at the angel in disbelief, “Really?”

Yesung nodded with a smile, “Yeah,” then he quickly held up his hands and rambled on, “but I’m not saying that you should think of me when Mina’s memories start haunting you. I’m just saying… ah, I don’t know what I’m saying; maybe my face would stop her haunting memories. I am rather cute, but I doubt my face would do—” he was cut off by Kyuhyun’s lips pressing against his. “Or you could just kiss me when those memories start to flood your head,” Yesung breathed as soon as Kyuhyun pulled back.

The man laughed, wiping at his eyes with his wet hands, “That might could work.”

Yesung smiled softly at him, “But really, Kyuhyun, everything that happened to you wasn’t your fault. Blame that demon for tricking you into everything, for lying to you, for paying with your innocent and naïve mind.”

Kyuhyun nodded, bringing Yesung close to him again, “Maybe you’re right.”

“Maybe? Of course, I’m right, Kyuhyun, she—” Yesung was cut off again by Kyuhyun’s mouth covering his, this time, he his bottom lip. The angel wanted to moan and open his mouth to rub his tongue against Kyuhyun’s, but he really wanted the hunter to stop cutting him off from what he was saying… unless he was thinking about Mina again and was trying to drown out the memory. He pulled back, staring at Kyuhyun with wide eyes, “Are you thinking of Mina again, Kyuhyun? Is that why—” Those lips covered his again, until the man reluctantly pulled back.

“No, I’m thinking about you, but if you’ll let me keep kissing you without anymore interruptions then I’ll say that those memories are filling my head again.”

Yesung rolled his eyes, sighing, “Fine, I don’t think this was all the talking that Donghae wanted us to do though.”

Kyuhyun shrugged, “So we can talk later after I’ve had you again.” He didn’t wait for a reply from the angel, bringing their lips back together, and the angel finally stopped trying to pull back as he opened up for Kyuhyun, a moan was lost between them as their lips and tongues mixed.

The hunter knew that they weren’t finished talking, he knew that there was still some things that needed to be cleared up between the two, and a few more things that needed to be brought out into the light. But just from confessing earlier to the angel, saying that he loved him, opening up to Yesung about Mina, and when the angel comforted him, he was left with a light feeling inside him. He didn’t feel like he was being weighed down by anything at the moment.

There were still his mountain of lies that hadn’t been confronted yet, there was still the decision of whether or not to deliver the angel to his employer, there was still the threat of the spies, and there was still Yesung’s heart that hung in the balance of everything, but right now, he just wanted to revel in the one thing he hadn’t felt in a long time. Happiness.

He was happy, right here in Yesung’s arms, their lips moving against each other’s, his hands touching the angel’s skin, knowing that the angel felt the same as he did, and it was true. A true love. He felt it deep inside him, he felt something that he never did feel from Mina before, Yesung’s words were true. Out of all that, who wouldn’t be as happy as he was right now?

Especially as he started to turn the tables on Yesung again, moving the angel so that he was pressed against the wall of the tub as he moved over the angel, their lips still moving against each other’s until they finally had to break away for air. Kyuhyun’s lips didn’t stop though, trailing down to those familiar spots on the angel’s neck, making another one to add to his collection adorning the angel’s skin already. He was starting to get hard again just hearing the moans and gasps of air coming from the angel’s mouth.

But while they were wrapped up together in the other, neither one saw the shadowed figure standing outside the door as it looked in on the two through the half-fogged up window. Neither Yesung nor Kyuhyun saw the small flash that filled the room, their eyes closed and focused on the touch and feel of the other. And neither one realized the dangers of their actions being displayed in a public place until it was too late.