What a Morning!

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

The Next day...

Rian's POV

I heard an irritating ringing near my ear so I opened my eyes and looked at my side and saw It was an alarm clock. I turned the alarm of and looked at the time 7:15 am.. hmm 7:15???!!!! ! I'm gonna be late at school! I'm dead meat! I stood up and noticed that I'm not in my room..then, where am I ?Ah...

"where's my luggage bag?? where is it??" and I went out of the room only being knocked down by Key.."Ouch.." I said my head hit the floor...

"Sorry... I was going to wake you up because breakfast is ready..." Key said while helping me stand.

"thank you, can you please pack it up for me? I'll eat it at school, I'm late, where's my luggage bag?" I asked.

"over there at the living room.."and he went back to the kitchen.

I went to the living room grabbed the luggage bag and went back in the room. I readied my uniform, socks, undergarments my shoes and my bag after 10 minutes of preparing I took a 15 min. shower and then I changed into my school uniform ,I grabbed my bag and my wallet with the 300,000 won allowance for the whole stay, I went out of the room and started doing quick moves, I grabbed one water bottle, my handkerchief that was left at the sofa last night and all other four guys stared at me.

"Lee Rian did you forgot anything?" asked Jinki oppa.

"I hope not... I'm late! I'll be going!!" I said as I rushed to the door abd dropped the shoes.

"Wait! your lunch box...." said Key and I just took the lunch box. "your hair is a mess, let me fi it for a second.." and he started to gather all of my hair at his left hand and pulled out a hair band and tied it on the side. "there, you can go to school now... Take Care!" and I rushed out of the place. oh my gosh!! while I was running I was smiling ear to ear.

Nobody's POV

At SHINee's dorm

Onew was laughing for an unknown reason and the other members find it weird...

"hyung, ehy are you laughing?You look like a retard..."Said Minho..

""oh well, its just... I can't tell you the reason, unless she told me I can tell it to anyone..." he replied.

"About what?" Key asked being oblivious.

"You'll know about it in the right time..." replied Onew and tooks a sip from his Coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! I was busry updating my other fics especially the newest one, because it's my first time in writing Angst so yeah please support my Fiction "Am I Being Obsessed?" I hope you'll like it...

Anyway, enjoy this chapter~!

Coments and Subs are♥~