My Korean Best Friend

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

At Rian's School...

Rian's POV

I opened the door [practically slamming it] and gaining attention from all of my classmates and teacher.

"Ms.Lee, why are you late?" asked my teacher.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I lived a bit farther away from school, I'm staying at my cousin's place and I woke up at 7:15am... I'm sorry ma'am, I won't be late next time!" I said in one go.. and started panting hard.

"okay, sit down, we're just starting the lesson..." and I went in and took my seat and took out my notebook and started copying notes from he board. Recess passed and I didn't go to the cafeteria that made my best friend worry over me.

On our Math class which is my least favorite subject, but I always get perfect scores in exams,a paper was thrown on my head and I opened it.

`what happened to you? you look so wasted! tell me..' -Hyun Joong-

I looked at him and he gave me his famous smile. I smiled back at him. Replied at him and I threw the paper when the teacher was not looking.

`I was reading a book yesterday and I haven't finished it yet I was waiting for my cousin and his bandmates to come when I fell asleep... woke up at 7:15am ran my way here from apgujeong to this school in non-hyungdong... I'm tired and very wasted!!! >.<'

when I looked at him, he was slightly laughing..after 2 hours it was our lunch break, when I was about to get out of my seat I remembered that I have my lunch, I sat back at my chair again and got my lunch box.

I opened it and saw egg rolls, sushi and some more other foods, I took the chopsticks out and grabbed one sushi and it made my way to my mouth, it was so delicious! Key's really good in cooking!

"oh, it's first time in ages that you brought a lunch box!" I looked up and saw Hyun Joong smiling at me while hold a can of soda.

"Start teasing me again and I'll pour this dip on your uniform, you can see that I'm eating sushi..." I replied he chuckled.

" I was expecting for you to come here in your messy hair, it's a miracle it's tied to the side." he said while taking another sip from his soda can.

"I didn't tie it... someone tied it for me.." I said taking another bite from my sushi.

"really? who?" he asked. looking at me.

"key..." I replied and smiled as he just nodded..." he was also the one who made this lunch box..." and nodded again.

"say, do you have a partner in english and science? I still don't have any partners for the project..." he said.

"Nope, I was also wondering who still don't have partners I didn't thought about it for a while." I gave an awkward laugh and continued eating egg rolls  and sushis...

"here... for you..." and gave me a soda can.

"Thanks, sit beside me." and he did." here... Ah~... eat it!" and he opened his mouth and ate it. "how is it?"

"Tastes great!" and he smiled. "So how did that thing go?" I asked. He took his sip from the soda can only to stop when he heardmy question. "Still no good.?" I asked once again.

"Yeah.. Still no good.. Now that she's close to the one's she likes... Do you still think I have a chance on her?" he asked me.

If you're gonna ask if what are we talking about... well, you see Hyun joong here is a part of  that `SS501' group and he's really popular. He's an Idol that still studies and goes to school even though he knows he'll be crushed in a crowd of fan girls. I met him 2 years ago and he kindahelped me on something, At music class we needed to do a duet or a duo dance so, I need a partner and I asked various people already but they don't like me... and he came in a snap! We performed a duet and they find my voice really good so me and Hyun Joong became friends and I become the envy of many fan girls... I'm not a fan of them but I'm supporting my best friend! And about the thing I was asking him, It's about the girl he likes or loves that looks on somebody else that doesn't look at her...So, he's seeking for an advice... You see an Idol, seeking an advice from me. I, myself can't believe it! And for the past two months he's bugging me about this unknown girl that he's been blabbing about... He even asked me out to be an "experienced dater"... Whoever that girl is, she's very lucky... The girl and Hyun Joong knows each other... 

"It Depends..." And I ate sushi. "Have you tried confessing to her?" As I turned to look at him, His eyes widen, as if it's the last thing he'd ever do."You hate being rejected?" I asked. He was still not responding.

"You didn't think off that?"I asked and took a sip from my soda can."How would she know that you love her? Don't be afraid of rejection. It's really part of our lives.... And who knows? Maybe she likes you too!"I saidand resumed eating.

"You think so?"he asked looking at me.

I nodded my head," Who wouldn't like you?"I saidand placed my chopsticks down and cupped his face. "This is Kim Hyun Joong's face! And God created such a handsome man to be with the girl he loves! And This Kim Hyun Joong's face is what every girl likes, loves, wants,... Lusts.." and I laughed at my last word.

He laughed with me."You're really a humurous person Rian.." and he laughed again.

"Yah! It's a fact!" why everyone has their own erted minds! You, Don't tell me you never ever or een crossed only on your mind abou how big a girl's ! Don't you dare eny it!" I said it defending my answer.

"Okay, okay,I won't deny the fact about fantasizing your s!" he said and laughed. 

"Yah! Kim Hyun Joong!!" What are you thinking?!" I practically screamed at him. He just laughed  and pinched my cheeks.

"You're soo cute!! I'll go to your house fot the project, okay?" And I nodded.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the very late super duper very ultra mega late update of this fic.. I'm sure you will like the story... I already have a draft of it. As long as my friends says they want to know what's the next thing that willhappen I'll keep on writing so you'll know how the story works...

Enjoy reading~!

Comments and Subs are ♥~!