Getting interrogated by SHINee...

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

"oh, Rian, why are you here? what's with the luggage?" Jinki oppa said eye-ing the luggage bag she was holding.

"Manager Choijin hasn't Told you yet? "she said eyeing the manager and looked at the hallway."Aren't you gonna invite me in? this will cause trouble.. if fans sees me outside your door..." and they let her in their dorm and they let her take her seat.

"Jinki, let me talk to you..." Said Manager Choijin and Manager Gyungshik went to the kitchen to make some refreshments for Rian...

"So, How are you related to Onew hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh,well, I'm his cousin..I'm Lee Rian by the way, Nice meeting you..." and she bowed slightly and looked at the members and blushed when she noticed one staring back at her eyes...

"Mwoh?! COUSIN?!"

"Lee Rian...Rian... I ,somewhat heard that name before... I don't Remember when,where... hmm..."Minho said and the 3 others shrieked and Rian just chuckled.

"hyung didn't tell us about you, he barely talks about his family but when he talks it's about girls!" Taemin said and they laughed out loud.

"oh, well, he's busy enough to talk about me, it's okay.. why? what did you think Who i am?" she asked.

"I thought, you're Onew hyung's Girlfriend that he unintentionally impregnated..." Key said and Rian chuckled but deep inside she was a bit hurt...

"Do I look that fat?" she asked, since she was wearing a maternity -like dress just accessorized with the belt.

"No, I'm not saying you look fat , but what's with the buttoned up maternity dress with a belt?" Key said. Noticing how she dressed up.

"Ah,Now I get your point! Actually this is really not my style, ask Jinki-oppa, when we accidentally see each other at a place you won't see me wearing long conservative-like dresses, I only dress up like this when I'm in front of my mom and Dad, especially my dad! he hates it when I wear Mini skirt!" then she stood up and unhooked her belt and started loosening each button from the end to the collar line..

"YAh! Dongsaeng! Don't strip in front of us!" said Taemin  while covering his eyes and Rian Lauged Out Loud.

"I'm not stripping! It's too hot! I'm wearing double dresses Because I planned to take this dress off after I send my parents and my bother Jungmin!" and she giggles and continued ing the dress. when she was done,she was wearing a three-layered skirt that is Color pink with black laces on each end and the length of the skirt above the knees then she wore a light pink T-shirt.

"Wow.."said the 4 guys and she just chuckled.

"Anything to note about how I dress up?" she asked and they all shook their heads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: short update sorry....