3 years had passed...Staying at SHINee's dorm in a month...

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

                        3 years had passed,Rian is studying in both Philippines and Koreaa very hard task for her but she manage to deal with it like it was nothing... Rian was watching TV at the living room when her mother approached her... she was staying in Korea for quite a while already...

"Rian-ah! Me,Jungmin and your appa are going to visit France, since your  appa is going on a business trip to france... wanna come?" Her mother asked.

"Hmm... I think I'll pass... and I still have exams on my last year in High school, Don't worry about me umma.. just enjoy the trip! How long will you 3 be staying there anyway?" she asked.

"1 month..."

"What?! 1 month?! Umma!! you're killing me!! how about Jungmin's studies? He'll skip so many lessons!" she pouted at her mom.

"Aigoo, my daughter is really cute while pouting.. Don't worry, I called your Jinki oppa's manager choijin! I told him that you'll be staying at their dorm for about a month,... Here..." gives Rian an envelope. "this will be your whole month's allowance, I added 30,000 won there so all in all you have a 300,000 won... use it wisely! Rian,write down every single thing you bought for the whole month or keep the receipts, okay?"

"Yes, umma I understand... but you're saying... you're gonna let me stay at a dorm full of guys?? Umma!!!"she whined, but eventually she accepted the fact that she'll be staying there for a month with her favorite cousin and your 2 years crush....

                       At the airport,she send them off,she waited  until their flight came...

"Rian Noona, Don't worry, I'll buy you a gift from france and I'll take pictures for you to see!" said Jungmin.

"Aww, thank you dongsaeng-ah, Jungmin.. Don't be a pain in the when you're in france,okay?"

"yeh~ I won't be a pain in the noona! I'll be a good boy! take care noona!!" and Jungmin went inside the gate , her father and mother came inside the gate earlier since they already said their goodbyes first.

                        When she made sure that her brother came in and the flight already departed, she grabbed her bags and hailed a cab. You must be wondering why she have luggages.... it's because she intend to go to their dorm after she send off her parents and Jungmin... The dorm of her cousin... SHINee's Dorm...

                        She was wearing a buttoned up maternity dress that has a belt on the waistline area. her dress was made of Jeans material and she was wearing flats...

                       After a while, she arrived at the building, looking around, familiarizing the people and surroundings. After looking around she decided to get in the building, only being stopped by the security guard.

"Agasshi, where do you think you're going?" asked the guard.

"Oh! I'm going to SHINee's dorm... Didn't manager Choijin told you? I"m Lee Jinki's Cousin Lee Rian..."she said and the security guard let her in.

                        She went in the elevator press the no.8 button and the door closes until it reaches 8th floor, the door opens she got out.

"Which door was it?" she asked herself remembering what her mother told her...*Building 5A eighth floor the 3rd door on your right...* "3rd Door on my right... here..." just when she's gonna press the doorbell button the door opened revealing Minho,Onew Manager Gyungshik, and at the back was Manager Choijin,Key,Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Jinki oppa Annyeong!! Long time no See in a few years!" as Rian waved her left hand while the other hand has her luggage bag.