A part of the Lee Family and the Chaotic Reunion...

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

         After a year, she became a part of Lee Family her adoptive mother Lee Eunja, her adoptive father Lee Seungtak, and her younger brother Lee Jungmin.

"Umma!  Auntie Hana said that there would be a family reunion this coming saturday! I'm going to meet them all again!!" and she giggled and continued eating her dinner.

"oh,really? Do you enjoy attending reunions?" asked her mother.

"yes! especially when Jinki-oppa's  there! I get along with him so much! he said that he'll treat me to Jeju one day!" Rian said while stuffing foods in .

"Oh, really?! then you two should hang out once in a while! call him!" said her mother.

"but Jinki-oppa is a busy person! He's an Idol! I just can't bother him... but I'm happy for him being an Idol... I'll just wait for his free day and when that comes, we'll go to Jeju and I'll buy you all souvenirs !" and she drinks juice.

"Rian noona, that's a deal,huh?!" said Jungmin.

"of course!" and she ruffles his hair. 

           Saturday night came and Rian went to greet every elder persons around the reunion. She was looking for her cousin Lee Jinki but it looks like he hasn't came yet. She waited for her cousin at one table. After 30 minutes of waiting, somebody taps her shoulder, as a reflex, she looked back and saw her cousin.

"Oh, Jinki-oppa! Long time no see!! How are you doing?" Rian asked as she hugged him.

"I'm doing pretty fine,How's my Dongsaeng doing? Any boyfriends?"He asked teasingly.

"Aish! I though you'll stop teasing me about boys?I'll tell you if I already have one! you'll be the first one to know! I promise!" and she drank her drink.

"what's that you're drinking?" Jinki asked.

"don't tell umma...it's margarita,but a low alcohol content drink." and she sips it again.

"so, when did you started telling Lies to Auntie Eunja that you're not drinking?huh?! that's bad!! tsk.tsk.tsk.tsk."as he shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm not telling Lies ,I'm just keeping a secret! well anyways,when are we going to Jeju... I'll remind you our deal! you said you'll do anything that'll make me happy! you promised oppa! you can't break it!!!!"Rian said while pouting.

"We'll go to Jeju but we're not going alone... I'm bringing them!" as he points towards the door.

"Them??" and she looks at the door ."oh, your band member?isn't it troublesome if you let them tag along with us? I mean, you is enough to make a mess! Shawols are every where! It'll be a big mess if they tag along..." Rian explained.

"but it's been a while since we had a vacation, come on Rian I know you'll agree.." he pleaded.

"then, when are we going to Jeju?" she asked looking away while sipping her drink.

"Anytime that we'd have a free time!" he replied while pinching Rian's Cheek.

"just remember, I don't want the day that we're going there you'll have a last minute schedule! if that happens I won't talk to you anymore!" and Jinki nodded."I'll go grab my foods."and she went to the buffet table. while she was going there she bumped onto one tall guy...

"oh, I'm so sorry... Oh, aren't you my cousin's bandmate?" Rian exclaimed.

"cousin? who? Onew-hyung?" and she nodded.

"Jinki-oppa is my cousin, I'm Lee Rian, and you are?"as she readied her hand for a hand shake.

"I"m Minho,Choi Minho, Rapper of SHINee.." and he shook her hand.

"oh,Minho... Minho-oppa, nice meeting you.. you're older than me by 5 years so I'll call you Oppa,see you around oppa!" and she went tot the table.

           She saw the chocolate fountain and so she quickly went there and saw that there was only one marshmallow left she quickly grabbed the marshmallow but there was also another person who grabbed the stick of the food  and she looked at the person.

*Omo! It's Taemin! Jinki oppa tells stories about them but it was mostly how the others dislikes things.. I need to get that stick too! what should I do? Think Rian Think! A-ha!*

"Omo! A cockroach on your shoulder!!" as she points Taemin's Shoulder. He immediately let go of the marshmallow's stick and Jerked off Rian Quickly grabbed the stick and dipped it on the fountain, when Taemin noticed that there was no Cockroach at all and saw what she did she Immediately ran away and Taemin Chased her.

              Taemin chased her at the Reunion Party, she then Bumped to one guy's hand with a glass of wine , luckily the content didn't spill on the guy's clothes and when Rian was almost breathless she looked back and she saw Taemin still chasing her , she looked back in front when she saw another Guy who was standing her way ,when she had approached the guy, she quickly shove him off her way, causing the guy to fall on the ground with a loud Thud.

"On...On... Onew-oppa!!! Lee Jinki oppa!!!" she yelled as she came close to Jinki, she was panting so hard.

"What happened why are you panting?" he asked as his frown plastered on his face.

"your... your... your maknae was chasing me! I'll... I'll... I'll explain later, don't tell him where I went okay?!" and Rian went out to the Garden.

"Hyung, Have you seen a girl by any chance? she was wearing a black and red dress, Long wavy hair with side bang swept to the Left?" Taemin asked Jinki.

"Why? what happened?" Jinki asked.

"She tricked me and stole my marshmallows on the Chocolate Fountain... she told me that there was a cockroach on my shoulder."Taemin replied.

"Damn, It hurts! what kind of girl is that? a fast runner and a powerful shover... Do you know her Taemin?" Key asked as Taemin shook his head.

"Onew-hyung, By any chance do you have a cousin named Rian?" Asked Minho.

"Yup, she's my closest cousin here in The Whole Lee Family..." Jinki replied. and he smirked because they have met Rian in various ways already...

"That was a close call! I thought it will spill... Oh, What did I miss?" Jonghyun said walking his way to the others,

"Nothing much..." Onew replied while smiling cheekily...