her first time arrival at Korea

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

"wow! Seoul is so big!!!" as Rian looked around her.

           Nicole Jillian is her real name but Rian for a shorter term. She visited Korea for the first time all by herself. She have a bad relationship between her parents, so most likely, she just ran away...

"Okay... I shall go and check in to my hotel now..." Just then her luggage bag was carried away..."THIEF!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!! THERE'S A THIEF!!!" and she ran after it.

        She ran as fast as she could but no use... the Thief got away...

"oh! he got... he got... he got my passport!!!! ACCCKKK!!!!!"and she ruffled her hair in frustration.

         The hours passed by it was already night time and Rian was strolling down the streets and she barely talk korean.

"How in the world am I going back to the Philippines?? This !!" and she sat down at the floor and sighed heavily. She still got her phone, her money, some I.D.s and some other things.

"Agassi,Kwenchana? [ Young lady are you okay?]" asked one lady to Rian. She looked up and looked at the lady in front of her.

"Sorry, I don't understand Korean that much but I understand your question, I'm fine thank you..." she replied.

"oh... what's with your face? Did anything happen?" the lady asked Rian in English and she nodded.

"My luggage bag was stolen, and my passport is there I don't think I can go back to my country..." and she started to cry...

"Come with me, I'll help you with your problem." and the lady smiled at Rian and took care of her for a while.

           A week later, while Rian was at her bedroom.. the room where the lady had given her, she was doing nothing, surfing at the net doing various things.

"Rian-ah! I'm coming in!" and the lady came in.

"Oh! Mrs. Lee, you should be sleeping now, you don't have to bring me snacks. thank you Mrs. Lee" and she bowed slightly.

"oh it's nothing..." and she giggled."Rian,I'm just asking you... what... What do you think if I adopt you? Are you okay with it?" Mrs. Lee asked. Rian was surprised to hear it but when she thought about being adopted and getting away with her parents that doesn't even recognize her as one of the family she smiled and nodded.