Chapter 5:First night at the boy's dorm...

My life when I became Onew's step cousin...

"Guys, I have something to tell you..." said Manager choi jin and all of their attentions shifted to the manager.

"As you see Lee Rian is Jinki's cousin, and she'll be staying at the dorm for a month because her parents are at France and her mom trust you guys so she expect when they got back, her daughter is still pure and not damaged."

"Did she seriously said that?" and Rian Laughed.

"so where will she sleep?" Taemin asked.

"Oh, Right you guys have 2 bunk beds one single bed on that room and the room where Manager Choi jin sleeps... so I guess I'llbe sleeping here in the Living room..." and she sat back at the sofa.

"No, Rian you use my room I don't think it's okay for you to sleep here at the sofa, I'll stay at my old house , I'll just pick you guys everyday like Gyeong shik always do, alright?" and all the 5 boys nodded."Rian you can stay here or you can go out to stroll around, lock the doors and the security code is 0-5-2-5-0-8 get it? I'll be leaving with the boys now, okay?" and Rian nodded and they're gone.

Rian's POV

Okay, my first thing to do... since it's afternoon I'll read my textbooks? nah, I've read it for the millionth timeand I already memorized it all... Did i bring any novels? 'the Lovely bones' have I read this? not yet... so before I started reading I have to eat.

I ate bibimbap, I washed the dishes and I brought a tall glass of juice at the living room and I started reading the novel. I was half of the bookwhen I realized that it was evening already. I refilled the empty tall glass with juice and resumed to reading.... three-fouths done reading I glanced at the wall clock and it was 11 pm already. why is Jinki oppa and the others not home yet?oh,well I refilled the glass with the sameorange Juice and resumed reading.

" "What are you waiting for? you're free!" said Holly."Not yet.." and she ran back." I read it out loud and didn't realize that I fell asleep on the couch holding the book and leaving the half empty glass of juice at the table.

Nobody's POV

"It's a very tiring day today, don't you think?" Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, and too much annoying fans were bugging me back there..." said Taemin.

"Rian, We're home! where's that girl?" said Jinki.

"she's sleeping!" said Key facing the living room.

"where?" Jinki asked and Key pointed at the sofa and all of them saw Rian's sleeping face holding a book sleeping at the sofa.

"I'll carry her to her room. you guys go to sleep, if anyone wants to wash up go!" said the Leader and the others started moving and Jinki carried Rian to their Manager's room, Inside the room...

"Lee Rian, if you only knew that your crush was staring at you while sleeping, you'll spazz in front of him.. and you know what'll turn him off? you while drooling!" Jinki whispered at Rian and he chuckled silently.

on the other hand, Key was staring at the juice, lifted it up and he noticed that it was still cold, iy means she fell asleep a while ago. Since he hates foods or drinks to be wasted he drank the juice in one shot and washed the glass.He took his shower and went to sleep.