The First Day

Holy War [Discontinued]

     AN: Well here is the first chapter. I hope you are excited for it. More AN is on the bottom but for now enjoy the first chapter of "Holy War":) also beware of grammer mistakes. And remember its in Dongho's point of view unless stated so.

     I looked at this rundown school that I will now go too; it was called Kyeongbuk High School. I feel nervous in the inside but I try hide it the best I can. This school was terrible but it was the only school that I could go to around here.  But the glares that I get from the other boys here gives me the chills. The next thing I hear is laughing and chucking and then it hits me; I have been standing in the same spot in front of the school for a few minutes straight. 

They travel in groups so I am guessing they stay together so they have someone to hang out with other then being alone.  I may be a target since I am new. But I take a breath in and walk towards the school’s entrance. Trying to avoid the gazes and stares behind and in front of me. I walk through the entrance of the school, being careful of not stepping on glass or anything on the floor.  Besides a few students here and there, there are no teachers in sight.  Is this school really a wasteland or what?  I remember when I researched this school it was one of the top schools to send the most smartest boys to get the best education but now its nothing.  But I knew that already, that’s why I came here.

As I walk to my class I keep my head down to avoid the looks I am getting.  Clutching my bag straps I try not to totally freak out.  I look for a second as a pair of people come toward me, and hold hands.  And what tossed me off is that they look exactly alike.  The only difference is one has his hair to the right and the other to the left.  I watched them as they passed me and I wanted to walk off fast so I could any trouble but I bumped into the one closest to me.  I turned and bowed “I-I-I’m so sorry.” 

I expected a reply or a grunt of some kind but as I looked up I saw one of the boys comforting the other; who was on shaking on the floor. The one who had his eyes balled out and getting closer to the one trying to calm him down, whispered in his ears.  But then his angry eyes snapped up at me.  I backed away a little, terrified of course.  The guy with the hair to his right got up and started to walk to me, his fists together.  I expected a fight and would if I have to.  But then the guy with the hair to his left grabbed the other guy’s pants and shook his head.

The right guy’s face scrunched up and he relaxed.  I finally heard his voice, and it sounded gentle “Fine Kwangmin-ah I will stop.” he look back at me with the still angry face and spat at me, “You’re a lucky person you know that! Next time you touch him you are dead!” he turned and supported up the other person now that I know is called Kwangmin and they walked off.

I whisper to myself “What the hell was that?” already I am on a bad start and its only the first day.  And with that I go onto class.  Its on the first floor so it isn’t so bad.  I get to my class and look inside.  Only a few people are sitting together; huddling with tables and chairs with them.  I don’t look at them and take a empty seat far away from them.

As I wait for the day just to go by I listen on to one conversation.  A guy with a red jacket and brown hair turn another with a black jacket and asked “Hey Onew when is Minho coming huh?” the guy responded calmly “I don’t know Jonghyun. He was going to pick up Taemin from his house that I know of.” 

Jonghyun and Onew huh, new faces and names to know. Jonghyun huffed “He takes to long, why did he start dating that brat in the first place?” he huffed and put his feet on one of the tables.  Onew didn’t respond but another guy who had black hair with a little red said, “If Minho was here to hear that you would be dead you know that.” “You know that Minho loves him and that’s the only reason for him to control his fists is because Taemin stops him from going all out.” 

Jonghyun looked at the other boy, “So what Key?” “Its good Minho goes all out all the time anyway, we can become top in no time.” Top? What is that, and who the heck are Minho and Taemin? So many questions right now.  

Just then the door slides open and two people walk in.  The first one to walk in was wearing all black, from head to toe and didn’t smile what so ever.  The other one held onto him, like for dear life kind of thing and he looked young.  Younger then a high school student even.  They walked to Onew, Jonghyun, and Key.

“About time you two!” Jonghyun shouted. The younger one hid behind the older one in fear.  Minho stared at Jonghyun; a burning hole effect stare. He had a low voice which growled “Jonghyun. You scared Taemin. Apologize.” the little boy, now Taemin didn’t move inch behind from the older boy. Ahh makes since now, since Taemin is here that must be Minho.

What a group of friends that’s for sure.  Jonghyun shrugged. “Not my fault that little kid is scared of me shouting normally.” “I mean he should be used to it by now since we have been hanging out as SHINee for a while already.” Another question, SHINee? Is that a nickname or something.  But what surprised me is that Minho grabbed Jonghyun’s shirt by the collar and went right to his face.  I freaked but Jonghyun on the other had was calm and looked into Minho’s eyes and said “Now is that way to treat your hyung huh?”

Minho growled “Hyung whatever Jonghyun.” “I‘ll give you respect once you do to Taemin.” Onew got up and stepped in “Minho drop him.” Minho didn’t do anything but Onew was stern, “Now.” Minho slammed him back in his seat and walked back to Taemin who looked scared out of his mind. Minho hugged him and kissed him on the head and asked him questions.  

Then Key waved Taemin over, “Come here Tae, its okay.” Taemin let go of Minho and sat on Key’s lap and didn’t say a word.  Onew sighed “What am I going to do with this group?” then the bell rang.  But everyone just did the usual, talking like nothing else was going on.

AN: Well that's its folks! The first chapter done and I feel happy. Right now it's late at night and here I am writing the first chapter for the story. I wasn't going to write the first chapter today but my mind and fingers moved on their own and here it is. Lucky for you guys huh? x3 But hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes while you are reading.