Unknown Feelings and Mysteries

Holy War [Discontinued]
AN: Hey readers~ After a month of hitaus of this story I decided to make a comback with it. I got motivation to write a new chapter because I came back to this and decided it was time to rise from the ashes, if you know what I mean? Anyway after a long time of ignoring this story it is time to return. So please enjoy this new chapter even though its not edited:)
 
Next Day 
 
U-KISS all gathered together in a their classroom a few days later.  Kiseop and AJ were making out as usual in the corner of the room.  Kevin and Eli sat in another corner, just holding hands and cuddling.  Kibum was leaning in a chair and sleeping.  Hoon and Soohyun were sitting and observing the other members.  And as for Alexander; he was no where to be seen.  Hoon was getting worried about Alexander as he never is gone this long without telling the other members beforehand.
 
Soohyun was noticing his boyfriend’s expression; “Hoon babe. What’s wrong?” Hoon didn’t look at Soohyun but answered, “Just worried about Alexander hyung you know. He’s never really gone this long.” Soohyun only nodded in agreement. Kevin overheard them and looked around.  Eli looked at Kevin, “You worried about Dongho right?” Kevin looked at Eli with a sad expression on his face and nodded.  Eli hugged Kevin and whispered in his ears, “Don’t worry Kev. Dongho will be fine and come back to school and see us. Promise.”  Kevin looked at Eli and nodded.  Eli then kissed Kevin’s lips.
 
Alexander’s POV
 
Alexander was walking around the school; confused and not knowing what kind of feelings he is having right now.  Why did he care if Dongho was hurt or not? Why did he even follow Dongho? If he didn’t follow him those few days ago he wouldn’t feel any emotion for the first year! Alexander sat down on a bench underneath a tree that sprouted beautiful flowers. Alexander comes here to think and needs time away from the life as a gang.
 
He continued to watch the flowers fall until he decided to go back to U-KISS. As he walked back he saw the same year gang as U-KISS, which was Boyfriend.  They were talking and Alexander could see Minwoo their youngest and Kwangmin all bruised and injured. But from what?  Alexander decided to listen in on their conversation.
 
Boyfriend POV
 
Youngmin was trying to comfort his twin from panicking as he was already wide eyed and shaking like a Chihuahua. Donghyun was holding Minwoo close, but Minwoo was already calmed and trying to help Youngmin calm Kwangmin down.  Hyungseong held hands with Jeongmin and growled, “Who would do this? A random gang that wants a fight with us?!” “To attack our two youngest members!”  Minwoo looked at Hyungseong, “I’m sorry hyung for not fight any better.” 
 
Donghyun interfered before Hyungseong could say anything and said “Its alright Minwoo. The way you described them, they sound like they really want to pick a fight with all the gangs of this school.” “Whoever they are I will kill them myself.” Youngmin talked “Same here Donghyun hyung. They scared Kwangmin and beat him up. They won’t get away with it.” Youngmin even hugged Kwangmin tighter, who now was calmer but clutched onto Youngmin for dear life. Minwoo only added, "There was to many of them for just me and Kwangmin to handle. Too many."
 
Alexander POV
 
It shocked Alexander that a random gang from another school is attacking gangs at Kyeongbuk.  Alexander slipped away, so Boyfriend doesn’t know he was there.  He got back to U-KISS’s area and as soon as he opened the door Kevin was there to hug him.  Of course Alexander hugged Kevin back and U-KISS crowded around him, not asking questions yet.  Alexander “We need to discuss something now.”
 
U-KISS POV
 
Soohyun “Alexander, where were you?”
Alexander “I’ll say later but there is something more important.” The rest sat down and waited.  “As I walked back here I heard Boyfriend talking about a random gang from another school attacking them and others here at Kyeongbuk.”  The other U-KISS members gasped and the first one to talk was Eli, “Why now would a random gang from another school attack us? With no purpose?”  Alexander “I don’t know Eli as that’s all I got from Boyfriend.” “But for now we should keep on our toes until this passes over.” The others nodded in agreement. With that they all went home.
 
So how was the chapter? Not bad for a comback right? Well hope you got wondering about a few things. LOL. Because I want to leave questions burning in your mind. But thanks to the subscribers who subbed when I had this story on hiatus:
 
~Blueberryblue (Thanks for the upvote)
~ara_kit (Thanks for the upvote)