Getting Closer?

Holy War [Discontinued]

It was another day and Dongho was waking up. He stretched as he just got up from his long slumber and was trying to remember everything from last night. With passing out, waking up to Alexander's face, getting to know U-KISS, and now trying to figure out his true feelings. Dongho put his right hand right on top of his heart where he could feel it beat. He breathed in and out to try and calm his heart. 

When Dongho got changed he got all his things together and walked out of the door. He locked his door and put his keys in his pocket. When Dongho put his keys away a nice and gentle voice started talking to him; "Dongho dear are you heading to school?" Dongho turned to see Grandma Min; Grandma Min wasn't Dongho's real grandma, just she has been with Dongho ever since his parents weren't there so both Dongho and Grandma Min consider each other family. Dongho smiled, "Yes Grandma Min I'm heading out to school. I'll be back later tonight." she nodded and smiled.

Grandma Min also added, "Just try and come back safely alright?" Dongho petted her mini white Pomeranian dog named, Snowflake who came up to Dongho; "I promise Grandma Min. And if you want, I can try make something for dinner for you?" She waved her hands, "No need Dongho. When you get home from school, I'll have something prepared for you." Dongho smiled, "Alright Grandma Min. Thank you." he bowed before walking out the gate that was in front of the apartment. When Dongho turned around to walk down the street he was surprised to see Kevin there. And not just Kevin, but also Alexander; the one who made his heart beat faster.

Dongho bowed a little, "H-H-Hi Kevin hyung." he turned to Alexander, "He-Hello Alexander hyung."
Kevin smiled, "Hello Dongho my little dongsaeng." Alexander said nothing but nodded. Dongho was more nervous then last night when him and Alexander came face to face. Kevin approached Dongho who never moved from his spot but kept looking down. Kevin put his hands on Dongho's cheeks and lifted Dongho's head up to look at Kevin. Kevin smiled, "Don't want to be late do we?" Dongho shook his head and followed Kevin; very closely. While Alexander who was quiet the whole time followed right behind them.

Dongho sometimes looked behind him to watch Alexander looking at buildings. Alexander saw Dongho look at him but Dongho turned his head facing back forward and went closer to Kevin. Kevin watched the situation behind him with sheath eyes. Kevin smiled a little but not noticeable when Dongho turned around. 

And after a walk together all three got to school together and walked past some gangs staring them down. Dongho who is not used to all these stares stopped in the middle of walking. That made Dongho's back bump into Alexander. Dongho shielded himself; afraid Alexander would shout at him for bumping into him. But Alexander did the total opposite; instead Alexander wrapped his arm around Dongho's shoulder and guided Dongho inside the building. When Kevin didn't see Dongho behind him, Kevin turned to see Alexander shielding Dongho from the stares. Kevin smiled and giggled, and with that all three continued to walk through the building.

Dongho was nervous and didn't know what to do besides stay close to Alexander. Alexander also felt the same; he also felt nervous holding Dongho.

Kevin was smiling as he walking through the halls. But he was so into Alexander and Dongho getting closer that he bumped into someone; and very hard. That made Kevin fall on his and rub his head. All three looked to see who Kevin bumped into.

Alexander and Kevin pupils widen and Kevin got up and bowed very low to the ground. Kevin, "I'm sorry Seungho sunbae." Dongho had no idea who these people were and was worried for Kevin. When Kevin looked up he saw Seungho and G.O from the 3rd year group, MBLAQ. Seungho looked pissed and was ready to punch Kevin at anytime. Alexander let go of Dongho and Dongho missed the warmth.

Alexander came right beside Kevin and bowed low but not as low as Kevin. Alexander , "I am sorry sunbae. He is very hard to control." Seungho answered in a low and deep voice, "Don't we know that. And don't I tell you to keep him under control before I do something to him?" Alexander nodded once, "Yes sunbae that is right." Seungho looked more pissed by Alexander's rude tone used on him. But before Seungho could say anything else, G.O interfered by putting a hand on Seungho's shouler; "Seungho, lets leave it at this. We have more important things to discuss mm?" 

Seungho huffed and pushed Alexander and Kevin aside and conitued to walk away from them. As they walked away, both snuck a glance at Dongho who didn't see them do so and went to Alexander and Kevin. Alexander sighed, "Kevin you idiot." he whacked the back of Kevin's head lightly. Kevin looked at Alexander, "Sorry hyung. Thoughts just clouded my mind you know." he winked at Alexander who rolled his. Dongho, "Mmm who were they?" Alexander answered, "Those two are members of MBLAQ. Seungho the one with the blond hair is the leader. And the one who interved was G.O." Kevin added to that; "They are also 3rd years; so don't mess with them." Dongho nodded and kept a kin eye on their looks so he remembered not to bump into them. 

After that ordeal all three went to U-KISS's room where everyone was already there. The first to react was Kiseop and Hoon who ran to hug Dongho. Dongho didn't know what to do but take in the hug from Kiseop and Hoon. Eli nodded to his hyung and Dongho before taking Kevin's hand and taking Kevin to Soohyun and AJ who were just watching the scene in front of them. Kiseop and Hoon guided Dongho near AJ and Soohyun also, who welcomed him with open arms. Alexander smiled slighty before following them also.

 

Author Notes: Hello~ I'm trying to experiment with different writing styles. So if you see changes over the chapters then you would know why. Trying to find my comfort zone you know? And also I'm looking for a shop to make a new picture for this story. If you guys know any good artists I will be willing to look at shops and see if I will fill a request:) That's it for today's update~