Flushed

Holy War [Discontinued]

All the U-KISS members were quiet as they waited for Dongho to wake up from his slumber. Surprising everyone wasn't doing what they usually do; like Kiseop was just sitting on AJ's lap(not making out), and neither were Soohyun and Hoon.  Eli was whispering encouraging words to Kevin who was freaking out and waiting for Dongho to wake up.  Kibum was staring out the window and Alexander was in his usual seat, thinking very hard. 

Alexander was thinking about what Boyfriend talked about and also about Dongho. He was so into his own world that he didn't notice Kibum trying to call him until Kibum shouted, "Alexander!" Alexander snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Kibum, "What Kibum?" 

Kibum grunted as he looked at Alexander, "I was asking you about what Boyfriend said, and also about what are we going to do with that problem?" Alexander sighed, "To tell you the truth, I don't know either. If its that bad as Boyfriend and others are describing it, then we are up for a full war." that's all Alexander said and left it at that. Kibum only nodded once in reply before getting up and left the room.  When Kibum left Alexander looked around the room, he didn't even realize that everyone left and he was alone with Dongho.

He stared at Dongho's sleeping body, chest rising and going down as he breathed.  Alexander decided to go closer to him; he sat down by Dongho's makeshift bed. The boy was sweating so Alexander decided to wash his forehead; he took off the towel from Dongho's forehead and washed in a bucket of water Eli and Kevin gotten after Dongho fell asleep.  Alexander took the excess water out and put the towel back on Dongho's forehead.  He then sat back and watched Dongho still sleep away.  But Alexander couldn't help himself but smile.  He then saw Dongho's fingers move a little, Alexander jumped a little but watched as the fingers moved again.  Alexander gulped and whispered, "Dongho?"

Dongho POV

It was so hot.  The somewhat cold towel left his forehead and he wanted it back. But then even a colder towel came back on his forehead, it felt wonderful.  He tried to move to see who was helping him, he moved his fingers and he heard his name being called, "Dongho?" he didn't know who it was but he tried to move again and opened his eyes slowly to see a unfamiliar figure; he tried to back away but a hand grabbed his arm.

No One's POV

Alexander watched Dongho wake up and open his eyes.  Dongho saw Alexander, freaked out, and tried to back away from Alexander.  But Alexander grabbed Dongho's arm before he could move out of the bed. Dongho was staring at him with wide and scared eyes and Alexander could understand why.  Alexander did his best to calm Dongho down; "Hey Dongho. I'm Alexander, a friend of Kevin and Eli." "You know them right?" and he nodded.  Alexander, "That's why I'm not going to hurt you." he let go of Dongho's arm as Dongho relaxed a little, and not saying a word.  They sat in slience for a while before Dongho whispered out, "Where am I?" Dongho sounded concerned.

Dongho looked around and Alexander responded, "Your in U-KISS's room and don't ask me since I don't know where the other members are." Dongho nodded and tried to get up but stumbled; and Alexander caught him before he fell to the floor.  They both made eye contact and kept staring into each other's eyes.  Alexander or Dongho didn't know what to do.  And Alexander hasn't felt like this in a while; eart pounding so fast he thought his heart was going to come out of his body.  Dongho felt the same, and he also didn't know what to do.  But when the door slammed open, Alexander put Dongho down back on the makeshift bed gently and looked at who came in.  It was everyone of course and the first to jump by Dongho's side was Kevin.

Dongho's POV

OMG! I was face to face with which I think was a handsome guy.  While I was staring at him, it felt like cloud nine. And no one could ruin the moment.  But when someone slammed the door and Alexander put me down, my face flushed a bright red and tried to get rid of it and next thing Kevin was next to me, asking if I was okay.

No One's POV

Kevin looked at Dongho's flushed red face but didn't ask about that.  But he did look at Alexander who retreated to his usual seat in a far corner of the room.  Kevin smiled in his mind and knew to confront Alexander later about the matter.  He turned his concentration on Dongho, who was getting introduced to the other U-KISS members and asking about his health and if he was okay.