Feeling ill

Holy War [Discontinued]
Dongho’s POV
 
Dongho left the hospital a few days later with a bandage wrapped around his head.  The doctors told him to take it easy and nothing active for the most a week.  Dongho only nodded, not really listening to the doctor as he talked.  Once the doctor gave him painkillers Dongho walked out of the hospital.  As he walked home he wondered who saved him and why. That’s all was going through Dongho’s mind as he walked back to his apartment. 
 
He put his things down and looked outside his window.  The sun was going down and Dongho still had many questions that couldn’t be answered.  But he was going to go to school tomorrow and ask Kevin and Eli a few questions.  Till then Dongho would have to wait impatiently for answers.
 
Next Morning- Dongho POV still
 
Dongho walked in the school, in pain still but he could manage.  He held his head from time to time but didn’t want to look weak so he put his hand down by his side.  As he walked inside the school he saw a familiar face, he looked closer and saw Youngmin and a few others with him.  And he thought because he saw Youngmin because that face wasn’t shy at all.  Youngmin saw him, gave him the usually glare but his look alike shook his head and walked to Dongho.  The look alike had something in his hand; a wrapped box.  Youngmin also followed and stopped as soon as his look alike stopped right in front of me.
 
The look alike held out the wrapped box and hid his face.  Dongho didn’t know what to do but looked at Youngmin who had his hands in his pocket and with a straight face.  Youngmin sighed and hissed softly “Kwangmin wanted to give this to you as a apology for my actions with you a few days ago.” Dongho “O-oh but you don’t need to. It was my fault for bumping into you…..” he looked at Kwangmin, “Kwangmin.” he finished.
 
Kwangmin showed his face, he had pretty brown round eyes.  Kwangmin nodded and still held the gift out.  Dongho didn’t know what to do but took the wrapped box and said, “Thank you Kwangmin and Youngmin.”  Kwangmin smiled a little and walked away and back to their group of friends and Youngmin followed.
 
Dongho put the wrapped box in his bag and ran up the second floor in hoping to find Kevin or Eli.  But as he ran Dongho felt light-headed and a slight pain.  He continued to run up the stairs till he reached the top.  Once at the second floor he panted and his vision wasn’t clear.  Dongho struggled to get to his feet but he managed to do so and hang on to the railing. Then Dongho heard a voice very familiar shout, “Dongho!!” before he out.
 
Eli’s POV
 
Eli was walking around by himself since Kevin was hanging around with Hoon doing a “project” of some kind and there was nothing to do in the room with the other U-KISS members.  So he decided to take a stroll around the building to think.  As he walked around he heard heavy footsteps and breathing coming up the stairs.  Eli waited at the corner to see who would pop up.
 
It got his attention when Eli saw Dongho panting and fell to the floor.  Eli scrunched his face and wonder why Dongho was running for.  But he still was injured since he had a bandage on his head.  Eli walked towards Dongho; who had not noticed him at all.  Dongho was getting up and leaning on the railing.  Eli shouted, “Dongho!!” he wanted to get his attention.  But as soon as he shouted Dongho’s name, the poor fella fell to the floor.
 
That’s when Eli ran to Dongho and turned him over.  Eli was freaking out because Dongho was sweating like crazy.  Eli couldn’t think what else to do besides carry him and take him to the U-KISS room.  And he ran as fast as he could.
 
With the rest of U-KISS
 
Every U-KISS member was in the room expect Hoon and Kevin.  For once Kiseop and AJ weren’t making out, but instead just holding hands.  Soohyun was talking with Alexander about the unknown gang.  As for Kibum; he was quiet which is amazing but he still had a cold glare.  
 
It was quiet in the room till very heavy footsteps were heard.  Kiseop was the one who asked, “What’s that?” the others just stared at the door as the footsteps got louder and louder.  Then the door swung open with a big BOOM!  Most of the group jumped surprise but then saw Eli carrying a small boy; it was Dongho!
 
Alexander was the first to run to Eli and ask, “Eli what is Dongho doing in your arms?” he sounded angry but kept his cool. Eli “I was walking around and found him Alexander hyung. He needs water because he’s heating up.”  Alexander nodded and looked at AJ and Kiseop, “You two. Go get a rag and water and hurry.” they both nodded and ran out of the room.
 
Soohyun and Kibum took out a few blankets they had in the room and put it on the floor so Eli could put Dongho down.  Dongho was sweating even more but managed to open his eyes.  Kibum “The runts opening his eyes folks.” that attracted everybody’s attention, especially Alexander.
 
Dongho’s POV
 
Dongho opened his eyes but only got blurry images of people.  He tried to blink a few times but couldn’t concentrate since his head hurt like crazy.  He tried to get words out but couldn’t.  Then he heard a voice that yelled out at him in the hallway, “Dongho if you can hear me blink two times.” It was Eli’s voice so I blinked twice.  Then he hugged me, “Thank goodness.” he let go and put me down and said “Kiseop and AJ are back with water. Do you want some?” 
 
I nodded and whispered softly, “Painkillers. In bag.” Another voice came, “I got it.” I watched a guy all in black walk towards his bag and take out the pill container.  He gave it to Eli who took a few and got a cup of water.  Eli lifted me up and told me to take the pills.  And I did with a few sips of water before laying back down.  Eli put a wet rag over my head and said, “Rest.” That’s all I heard before slept took me.
 
U-KISS POV 
 
Alexander sighed in relief that Dongho was alright.  Eli got up and wiped his sweat as Dongho’s body was getting cooler.  Now Dongho was sleeping like a baby and the rest of U-KISS couldn’t be happier.  Soohyun, “Who knew he would come back so early.” 
 
Kiseop “He’s going to be alright, right?” AJ answered him “Of course Kiseop.” Just then Kevin and Hoon came back in and smiling.  But as soon as they saw Dongho they stopped smiling.  Kevin ran next to Eli and said “What happen to our dongsaeng?!” he was freaking out.  Eli faced Kevin, “Kev, Dongho is still recovering so we have to be quiet.” Kevin nodded and was almost in tears.  Hoon looked scared to see Dongho hurt but only said, “Its him again.” as he held onto Soohyun’s arm.  
 
Alexander watched the others look at Dongho and thought to himself, “What am I supposed to do now? Dongho doesn’t even know me that well.” he watched the others back up a little to let Dongho rest.  Alexander looked at Dongho who was sleeping, “The best thing I can do I guess is watch over him, and that’s it.”
 
AN: Ta-dah. Surprised myself that I made another chapter only one day since the last. I'm usually very lazy and won't do the next till a week or two.  But I had nothing else to do all day besides go on Youtube so I decided to write this chapter. And sorry if it feels like its going by slow, but the way I am planning it requires it to be so. So I hope you enjoyed this long chapter of which took 2 ½ pages on a word document to do~