Revealed Feelings

Holy War [Discontinued]

Same Day Still

The sun was going down very slowly; but the U-KISS members still stayed with Dongho who was now up and walking.  But Dongho after a while decided to sit down with the U-KISS members(well besides Alexander) and chat. And even though U-KISS just met Dongho, they already worry about him fainting like the last time. Dongho was getting close to Kiseop and Hoon fast like with Kevin.

Dongho smiled a little and that made the rest smile to since the young boy didn't smile that much so far.  Kevin looked around and saw Alexander watching from afar, but as soon as he made eye contact with Kevin he looked away; out the window. Kevin was about to get up and go to Alexander but Eli tugged his arm and Kevin looked at Eli.  Eli gave Kevin the look and asked, "Kevin babe. What are you planning to ask Alexander hyung?" 

Kevin smiled his usually smile and said, "Nothing Eli. Just going to make conversation that's all." Eli questioned Kevin's thoughts in his head but instead shook his head and sighed; "Fine but don't anger Alexander hyung to much alright?" Kevin only smiled and nodded before walking to Alexander.  Dongho looked as Kevin walked away from the him and others and asked Eli in a whisper, "Eli-hyung, where is Kevin going?" all the members looked at Dongho then at Eli who answered "Just going to have a nice talk with Alexander hyung." and Dongho only nodded.

AJ, "So Dongho, where are your parents mm? Your kind of young to be by yourself; though I wouldn't say that about SHINee's Taemin."
Hoon whacked AJ in the arm, "Ow!" "Hoon what was that for?" Hoon only turned his head from AJ.  Dongho answered softly, "Both my omma and appa are gone..." "After my appa passed away from a deadly illness, my omma left and I never saw her again." Dongho was starting to tear up. Kibum, "Great AJ, you made the runt cry when he got over it." Soohyun sighed along with Kibum's comment.

Since Kevin wasn't there, Dongho went to Eli; and the strong boy hugged Dongho who was letting a waterfall of tears. Soohyun, "Aj, you big brain idiot." Kiseop was also scolding AJ while the others were trying to comfront Dongho.

Kevin&Alexander POV

Kevin walked to Alexander as the other U-KISS members were talking with Dongho. Alexander purposely didn't look at Kevin as he approached.  Kevin found a seat close by Alexander and just looked at him for a while till he opened his mouth first. Kevin, "Alexander we need to talk." Alexander turned his head with a calm and collected face; "What is there to talk about Kevin?" Kevin smirked, "You can't lie to me hyung. I saw Dongho blushing eariler and then you walked away to fast for something that's not a fight."

Alexander turned his head again and didn't reply to Kevin's statement. Kevin, "That right there hyung, when you don't answer tells me something." Alexander still didn't turn his head back to Kevin but stared out the window. Kevin went closer to his hyung till Alexander felt Kevin breathing close to face. Kevin, "You like Dongho don't you?" Alexander pupils popped bigger but tried to control himself and turned to Kevin who waited for a reply with a smile. Alexander got up from his chair and asked to Kevin, "What makes you say that?"

Kevin giggled to himself and looked back at Alexander, "Well you haven't acted like this in a long time if I recall?" Alexander fake coughed, "I thought we agreed not to talk about this Kevin." he raised his voice just a bit.  Kevin didn't react to Alexander's threat but put his hand on his hyung's shoulder, "Just think about it mm? The past was the past; thus you should try and give Dongho a chance." Alexander clenched his fist, "You don't understand Kevin. After I lost him I'm afaird to hurt another." Kevin, "Just think about it a little more and get closer to Dongho."

When Alexander was going to say something else he heard crying. Both boys look to see Eli hugging a crying Dongho and Kiseop scolding AJ about being rude. Kevin walked back to them and left Alexander. Alexander sighed as he looked at his group and Dongho, "What am I thinking? What should I do? What if it ends up like the last time?" Alexander wouldn't able to live if it did. He sighed and walked back to the group.

 

Author Notes: I don't know what this is guys. I kind of had no idea what I was typing, but I just let my fingers move on their own to show you this. Hope you like it~