Meeting Kevin and Eli

Holy War [Discontinued]
AN: Another chapter. Early then I expected even to. But here ta-dah. And you get to meet a gang in this chapter. Enjoy:)
 
It was only in the middle of the day, so school wasn’t just over yet.  God I wish it was.  Since they aren’t teachers here to teach, students just hang and walk around the school, enjoying it like they are vacation.  All I can do is walk through the hallways and try to avoid getting beaten almost like last time.  I suddenly stop and looked out the window and look out to the sky.  Beautiful day to go somewhere with friends or family.
 
Then a voice interrupted my thinking.  “Umm, I’m not sure you want to do that.” I turned my head and saw a tall boy.  He even looked a girly but you could tell he was a boy.  I answered him, “D-Do what?”
He lifted his head, his hands together.  “Stare into space. You could get killed for doing that.” I looked at him, “How can I?” “I mean looking out a window isn’t bad. Its not against the law to do so.”
 
The tall boy shook his head, “Just be careful okay?” I nodded just to give him reinsurance.  He started to walk away but I stopped him by asking, “Wait, what’s your name?” he turned back to me, he smiled a little and said “Kevin. And what’s yours?” I return the response, “Dongho. A first year. I just moved to this school.”
Kevin looked happy, “I’m a second year.” “So I’m your hyung then.” I nodded “I guess so.” Kevin looked happy and ready to hug me but then a low voice came from behind us, “Kevin what are you doing? You know its dangerous to go by yourself.” 
 
I turn and saw a big guy with muscles walk toward us.  Kevin smiled and ran to him.  Hugging him tight.  Kevin “I met a dongsaeng Eli.” the muscle man Eli looked at me with a observant look.  And that made me turn my head away.  I heard Kevin scolding him, “Eli don’t do that, he’s new here and that’s no way of a welcome.”
Eli “New huh?” I turned back to him and nodded for my answer.  Kevin let go of Eli and walked back to me and hugged me gently.  I froze in place but didn’t push him back.  He let me go eventually and said “If you need anything or have problems let me or Eli know okay?”
 
I looked back at Eli who nodded.  Then I looked back at Kevin who was waiting for a reply still.  I nodded twice and whispered, “Alright Kevin hyung.” he smiled and hugged me once more and let me go.  He then walked back to Eli.  I turn to watch them go down the hallway.  Eli and Kevin holding hands and looking like they are in love.  Makes me sick sometimes but since Kevin and Eli made me feel welcomed I won’t object to them.  But anyone else; well that can go off this planet.
 
Eli and Kevin’s POV
 
Eli and Kevin walked back to one of the rooms on the second floor, still holding hands and even linking arms.  Kevin smiled at Eli; “Eli. Dongho is so cute.” he giggled.  Eli nodded but didn’t smile at the comment, “But Kevin; you know its dangerous.” “Without a gang for him to hang around he will be dead in a few days or even maybe less.”
Kevin pouted, “I know, but that’s why I wanted to ask Alexander if we can take him in.” Eli stopped in their tracks and looked at Kevin in shock, “Kevin he doesn’t even know basic fighting or understand this school. And besides you heard him, he is in first year.”
 
Eli ranted on, “Also Alexander won’t take any small fry into U-KISS just to protect.” “There were a lot of those, and you know what happened last time that happened.” Kevin sighed and nodded but looked back up at Eli, “But can’t we just try?” he looked at Eli with puppy eyes.  Eli sighed “Fine but don’t blame me if any of the other members say no to your idea.”
 
Kevin’s smile brighten and he dragged Eli to a room near the back of the hallway.  When they got to the room, they opened the door.  There were 6 people in the room, minding their own business.  
 
One of them who was sitting on a chair while holding onto a person sitting on his lap.  “Eli. Kevin. What took you two so long to get up here huh?”  Eli rubbed his head, “Sorry Soohyun.” “But I had to find Kevin first because someone.” he looked at Kevin, who looked away in submission; “Went off and I couldn’t just leave him alone out there and..”
The person sitting on Soohyun asked, “And?” he looked at Kevin.  Kevin “Well Hoon hyung we found something.”  Soohyun motioned for Hoon to get off him.  Hoon did and Soohyun walked to them.  Soohyun looked at Eli and than at Kevin and said “So what is it did you find mm?”
 
Kevin “A 1st year just moved here--.” he got stopped by another male, “I heard about that new boy from the yelling of Youngmin.” Eli scrunched his face, “Seriously AJ, if you are going to make love or anything else beyond that then do it else where.” AJ was sitting on a desk in a corner kissing Kiseop like crazy.  Kiseop turned to them, blushed, and turned back so his back faced them.  AJ looked at Eli, “Don’t like it? Then you can always leave.”
 
Then the door slammed opened.  Hoon looked “What’s wrong Kibum hyung?”  the older male blazed through the room and sat in a seat.  He hissed in anger and ignored the others in the room.  Hoon went to him to try and calm him down.  He put a hand on his shoulder but it got whacked off by a mad Kibum.  Hoon got shocked, that made Soohyun run to Hoon and growl at Kibum, “What the hell is your problem?”
 
Kibum looked at Soohyun, “Doesn’t concern you at all hyung.” Soohyun was about to hit him but another voice added to the commotion, “Soohyun, control your anger.” Soohyun turned and bowed “I’m sorry Alexander.” he looked back at Kibum who watched him.  Soohyun walked off with Hoon, away from Kibum.  Alexander got up from his seat in the back of the class and walked to the group.  He looked at Kevin and Eli, “Now. Tell me about this first year.”  
 
AN: So how did you like U-KISS? Good? Bad? I tried to make their characters different and also you can see the couples and maybe the future ones to.