Family Dinerrrr

Love Me, Please?

**Ivys POV

So yesterday after i found Ren at Jeffs house and heard that she was trying to practice her killing skills again. I was fed up. Thats for sure. But i have gotten over it now. I just wonder how Eli will feel about knowing that his girlfriend is a killer. Kevin now knows that i used to be one. But ive given that up. I went downstairs to see that everyone was up. Not really a shock there. I went into the kitchen and saw that we had no food. NOTHING. NADA. NONE.

"Yah who ate all the food!?" I shouted at everyone. They all panicked and started randomly pointing at each other. Soohyun pointed at Dongho. Dongho pointed to Aj. Aj pointed to Eli. Eli pointed to Kiseop. Kiseop pointed to Kevin. Kevin pointed to Hoon. And Hoon pointed to Soohyun. I groaned and went over and smacked them all on the head. Then got my shoes on and headed out the door.

"IVY WAIT." Kevin yelled and so i stopped. I felt him grab my hand.

"You gotta stop going places by yourself." Kevin smiled at me. I laughed and smiled back.

"Kevin, you know i can handle myself." I told him.

"I know.. but.. i just get worried." Kevin said and i laughed. I pecked him on the lips and then i continued to walk to the store with kevin hand in hand. ♥

~~

So when we got back. It was as if we never even left. Except! That the house was completely clean. I mean. As clean as it gets when you have 7 guys living in your apartment. AND REN. ugh I swear sometimes I don't know what to do with any of them. Everyone was sittin' on the couch (when are they not?) and I walked by Aj and gave him a "-.- really?" face.

"Vaht?" He asked with a mouth full of Milk Duds.

"FEET OFF THE TABLE!" I yelled to him from the kitchen. Loud enough to startle each boy in the living room so that they each screamed and sat up straight. Looking at me like they saw a ghost. I smiled and looked at Aj and he was pale and sinking down into his seat.

"Ne, umma...." he said. I smiled and walked away satisfied. Kevin was laughing his off and everyone else was a little scared. Except Ren. She's not easily scared. Well... that depends. I scare her a lot when she leaves the bathroom. Wahahaha.

"YAAAH DONGHO KNOCK IT OFF!!"Hoon yelled. I look over to see that Dongho is throwing pieces of candy at Hoon. I laugh as Eli joins in. XD

"But why hyung? Its funny to see you annoyed haha." Dongho said and thru a few skittles at Hoon.

"Yaaaah!!! " Hoon yelled again. Eli reaches into the candy bag and pulls out a twizzler and whips it at Ajs head.

"What the hell!?" Aj says turning to look back at a giggling Eli. Aj grabs the back of twizzlers and smack Eli.

"AH! Aj! STAHP IM SORRY!" Eli begs while laughing but Aj doesn't stop. Soohyun is getting annoyed and turns to them

"STOP IT IM TRYIN TO WA-" Soohyun got cut off by multiple little candies thrown at him and hit him in the face. "Oh.. its so on!" He says and goes ape throwin candy everywhere. The next thing I knew was the whole livingroom was split into two sides and there were blanket tents set up on each side. And everyones throwing candy at each other.

"HA! I GOT CHU HOON!" Dongho yelled. Hoon groaned and threw milk duds at Dongho that ended up hitting Kevin in the face.

"YAHH WHO DID THAT!?" Kevin yelled

"HOON DID IT!" Dongho said while pointing at Hoon. Kevin went ninja and threw everything in reach. While hoon hid behind his tent. 10 minutes later, after Eli smacked more people with twizzlers, Aj threw skittles at everyone, Kevin helped Dongho Attack Hoon who was hiding, Kiseop and Soohyun smeared Hersheys milk chocolate bars on each others faces, and me video taping the entire thing and Ren laughing her off. I finally had had enough.

"YAH ALRIGHT ENOUGH!!!" I yelled and they all froze and looked at me.

"I want you all to clean up your little war fest. Go take showers and as your punishment for being so childish yet very amusing, im uploading this to YouTube. Im sure all ur fans would looove to see this." I said, still recording. Kevin got up and walked over to me with his best puppy eyes.

"But.. Ivy.. I didn't start it.. please don't make me clean..." Kevin begged. I noticed he had chocolate on his lip so I kissed him.

"Is that a yes that I don't have to clean!?" Kevin asked excitedly. I laughed.

"No babe you still gotta clean. You just had some chocolate on your lip. Now, all of you. FIX MY LIVINGROOM THAT U ED UP!" I said, Kevin frowned and the others hurried around and cleaned up my livingroom. Then they were off to take showers. I smiled in triumph.

~~

"So... who's coming over for dinner again?" Kiseop asked.

"Jeff!!! Oh and Slendy, and Ben, Jack, Sally and there Dog Smile!" Ren said all excitedly. The guys all looked like the undead they turned so pale.

"A-arent they the k-k-"

"Serial killers? Yes. They are Kevin. Don't worry. I've told you all this a thousand times. They won't hurt you. Your our friends. So your there friends too. Besides, there basically family." I said and Ren added herself in.

"Yeah. So all of you stop being such and just act normal with them! God damn." Ren said and they all nodded. Eli went over to Ren and held her. It was such a cute sight! Suddenly the door bell rang and I went over to answer it. I was met with 4 guys in hoodies, a little girl with a fairy mask, and a dog wearing a hood too. I already knew who it was.

"Hey guys! Come on in! You can hang your hoodies over there." I said pointing to the coat rack. They all said thanks and gave me a hug. Sally came over to me all happy

"Ivy! You should pick me up. Jusss sayin" Sally said and I picked her up. She hugged me.

"Thank you for inviting us over!!" Sally said and I laughed.

"Your welcome. You guys are welcome here anytime." I said, they all smiled.

"So whatcha cookin?" Ben and Jeff came over to me. They always did like my cooking. A little to much I think. I rolled my eyes at the hungry boys.

"Spaghetti and meat balls. With cheesy garlic bread." I said and they did little happy dances. It was there favorite. Haha.

~~

After dinner, all the guys minus Slendy, were in the livingroom playing video games. Me, Ren, and Slendy decided to go for a walk. It was like.. almost 11 so it was dark.

"So.. how has life been these past few years?" Slendy asked me and Ren.

"Boring. Ivy won't let me kill anything. " Ren whined and I laughed.

"That's right. Because we both wanted a normal life! Remember? Anf you have anger issues. Someone has to inforce rules on you." I said and ren just mumbled things under her breath. Probably cursing me out. Oh well.

"She's got a point Ren. Killing is not a good life style. And you have so much potential in you. Your not known as a killer cuz you got out of that life early. Ivy had the right mindset for you both." Slendy said, Ren just groaned.

"But I liked that life better. Ivy knows I hate people and all of humanity! " Ren said.

"If Ivy never took you out of the killing life style. You never would have met Eli. And I can feel it in you that you love him. You think that he's the one. Don't even try to deny it Ren. It won't work." Slendy said and Ren just looked down at the ground and walked ahead of us. I laughed.

"Haha. She can never beat you can she? " I asked and he said no. It was quite for a minute. Then Slendy spoke up.

"So. You and that Kevin boy." He said. I froze.

"Yea. What about him?" I asked.

"He's a good kid. A keeper. I can see that he truly loves you. I read his mind and all he thinks about is you. Sometimes a little to much. Uno how earlier he ran to the bathroom for about 15 mins?" Slendy said and I nodded. He laughed.

"Haha.. yea. He thinks about you. In many ways. But mostly about how much he loves you." Slendy said and I laughed at what he said Kevin went to go do. Ill help with that later on. ;S .But everything else made my heart skip a beat. Does he really love me that much? It was shocking really. I'm nothing Special. At all. I dunno.. soon we were back home and the guys went home. Now its just me, Ren, and the rest of UKiss. I ran over to Kevin and dragged him upstairs. When we were in my room I slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Woah? What's the rush I-" I cut him off by kissing him. I pushed him down on the bed and slowly slid my hands up his shirt. Hinting that I wanted it off him. He got the hint and took it off, I kissed him again and hovered over him. I bit his lip a little while grinding on him and he moaned. He slid his hands up my shirt; trying to pull it off. I let him and he threw my shirt on the floor. I pulled away a little and looked him in the eyes. I began to rub his lower area and kissed down his neck.

"I know what you did earlier in the bathroom..." I whispered in his ear, he shivered.

"A-ah.. how do you k-know-ah." Kevin asked. I laughed a little and rubbed him faster. His breathing became ridged.

"I have my ways of finding out.. why didn't you come to me? I would have taken care of you.." I whispered again. He moaned and I took off his pants. I'm sure you know what happens next.. It was a wild night that's for sure. ;D