Should I Confess?

Love Me, Please?

*Keys POV*

 

"Oh...well looks like you have got yourself in a bit of a situation..." I glared at Jonghyun who was just smirking at me, laughing at my current situation. Taemin on the other hand thought it was really cute. Onew & Minho though were to busy face to even know whats happening.

"Shut up Jonghyun! I know I do... I don't need you reminding me." I spat at him then got up and went to my room.

"Hyung... why don't you just tell her?? I know she's dating someone already but she should know.." Taemin said, I smiled at him.

"I should tell her, and I want to.. but I don't have the guts to. I don't wanna ruin my friendship with her or her relationship now.." I said and he just frowned, nodded, then walked back over to Jonghyun. All the other members were lucky... they had good relationships.. Onew & Minho... Taemin & Jonghyun... while i'm just... here.... alone. And it . 

 

*3rd Persons POV*

 

Key decided to go to the store to pick up a pizza for everyone. While running to the store, he was met with some SHINee fans. Which made him smile in his glum state.  He signed multiple things and gave hugs. Then they separated and Key continued to the store. Still having some trouble reading english,..he wondered all around the store: Confused.

"KEY!! Hey!!" Key heard someone yell, and turned around to see Ren. He smiled at her.

"Hey Ren! What's up?" He asked and she smiled

"Ohhh nothing! I'm just really bored. And like, the guys at home are acting really weird. And Ivy's in her room like... sulking or something...idk. So, i decided to go to the store. I need to get out of the house anyway and i wanted redbull and ciggarettes so....here i am!! What about you?" Ren asked in a very hyper voice as she took another drag of her ciggarette. Key laughed at her hyperness but also wondered on one thing.

"Well i'm just out getting a pizza for me & the guys. We have no food at home. Aha. Why's Ren sulking?" Key asked and Ren laughed.

"I'm not 100% sure. She kept mumbling stuff about this other guy she thinks she is developing feelings for..but she's with Kevin so it's like,...ing with her mind. She's not the type to cheat or even think about somebody else in that way when shes in a relationship so its screwing with her. I dunno." Ren said. And Key's thoughts went crazy.

"Ivy likes another guy?"

"Could it be me? LOL No."

"Or is it? I don't know.."

"Maybe I should confess then.."

He was smacked back to reality when he finally hurd Ren calling his name. again

"KEEEEY ! EARTH TO KEY!" Ren yelled, snapping her fingers in his face.

"OH, hi, sorry. Aha..well. I gotta go. It was nice talking to you Ren. HEY! Me & the guys are havin a party at our house later. You and Ivy should come. You can bring whoever." He said to Ren as he walked out of the store. Leaving Ren confused yet smiling that there was a party later.

*Kevin's POV*

"I cant do this. I cant tell her. I really dont want to tell her... but I have to... ah... the .." Kevin thought to himself. Currenty, he was in his & Ivy's room. trying to think about how he was going to tell her the news.. he knows that either way he says it. It's not going to end well. She's not one to yell and scream....but her actions are still very..BOLD. He doesn't know what to expect EXACTLY but.... hes scared. Just then Ivy came into the room, all smiles and stuff. She looked at Kevin and immedietly came over, and kissed him. Slidding her hand threw his hair and straddling him. Kevin was surprised with her sudden actions. But, he didn't push her away. This was going to be the last time he could hold her, touch her, kiss her, like this. So he took advantage of the opportunity. Kissing her with all the passion he had in him. But soon, he had to pull away. Ivy gave him a confused look and Kevin looked down at the floor, with his arms still around her waist though.

"Kevin...what's wrong?" Ivy asked. But Kevin kept silent.  "Kevin, answer me!"

"I'm sorry...." Kevin whispered.

"Sorry?? For what?"

"We're leaving....."

"We're?? Kevin what the hell are you blabbering about?"

"Me..and the others... we're going back to Korea..."

"......when?...."

"Tomorrow morning...." Kevin finally said, head still hanging down. It was silent for what seemed like forever. But was only a about 3 minutes. When Ivy got off Kevin's lap and began going through her dresser, then left the room with a slam of the door. Making Kevin cringe & eyes start to water.. He didn't want to go back to Korea... but he had no choice unless he left UKISS to stay with Ivy... but,..he also couldn't afford that.. to many things would happen...

"Ivy... I-Ivy... IVY!" Kevin said, getting up from his bed and running out of the room to try and catch Ivy.. but she already locked herself in the bathroom.

"Ivy please! Let me in... can we talk about this?? I'm really sorry.. it wasn't my choice! I have no choice. Please Ivy, talk to me." Kevin was leaning against the bathroom door, waiting for a response. He got none. Suddenly the dorr opened quickly, causing Kevin to fall forward. He looked up to see Ivy wearing sorta punk rock-ish/ty/party outfit. And her make up done. ( http://www.polyvore.com/stupid_boyfriends..lets_party/set?id=109432020 )

"I'm leaving Kevin. I don't have time to talk about this." Ivy said, avoiding all eye contact. Scrambling around the room to collect her shoes and jacket, etc.

"Where are you going dressed like that? And why?" Kevin asked

"I'm going to dance practice. And i'm dressed like this because I can. And i'm going to say this now. Since your leaving tomorrow morning. We're over. No fuss. That's just how it has to be. Goodbye Kevin." Ivy said in a monotone voice, still avoiding eye contact, and walked out the door. Not giving Kevin any room to say anything else. Alone. And left with a broken heart. Kevin broke down crying.

Ivy on the other hand, was just pissed off.

"I knew this was going to happen..  I knew he had to go back to Korea eventually. And I knew I couldn't go with him... ugh i'm such an IDIOT for letting him get close to me. Well, whatever....it's done with and he's leaving in the morning. I don't want to see him anymore. Hmm... I wonder if i'll be able to stay at Key's house tonight...."

~Time Skip~

*Ivy's POV*

"Ivy! Your finally here!!" I heard Key yell as he ran over and hugged me. I hugged back of course. My immediet thought was 'I love the way his arms feel around me' because he was so... cuddly. In a way.. his body type was just the kind that you wanna cuddle up to all the time.

"Hey Key. Yeah, I had a little bit of......troubles at home with a certain person...sorry I was late." I said and I saw him frown

"Did you fight with Kevin?" he asked. I sighed.

"It...it's not really a fight..because we didn't yell at each other...." I said, I felt Key wrap his arms around me again, trying to comfort me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me.

"Might as well...." Key stayed quiet. Signaling for me to continue. "Kevin, is going back to Korea tomorrow morning.... along with the rest of UKISS..... I knew I should have seen this coming..I never should have let Kevin so close to me again.. I feel like such an idiot.... I didn't really give him time to explain... I kinda just..grabbed all my stuff I needed to come here, then I broke up with him. Not giving him a chance to say anything,,,,and I know that was a move but...I have reasons for the way I handled it... I'm not even mad at him.. i'm mad at myself for being stupid  and letting emotions get the best of me..." I said and Key nodded.

"Well.... I think maybe you should talk to him. Not saying you have to take back what you did. But just let him explain. He's probably hurting really bad right now... and I know you feel bad when he's hurting." Key said, I stayed quiet....because he was right... I do feel really bad when Kevin is hurting... I know he's probably crying his heart out.. I was such a ...ugh...

"Go." Key said

"What?"

"Go back to Kevin. I give you permission to miss this ONEEE dance class. But next time you have to work harder! The talent show is in a week! Ok?" Key said and i laughed.

"Thanks, Key. I really owe you one.' I said smiling at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. Then pulled back and pecked his cheek. Haha. wasnt expecting that now were you Kibum? Turning around i quickly ran out of the building. Back to my bike and rode home. Arriving home I really hoped that Kevin hasn't done anything stupid..

I quickly opened the door and to see nobdy in sight. It was completely silent.

"Kevin?" Silence.

"KEVIN!"I yelled, and he still didn't make any noise. Panicing now. I ran upstaires and kicked the door open to our bedroom, still nobody. "Damnit Kevin, where are you?" I whispered to myself. Then it hit me. The Bathroom. Iran to the bathroom and tried opening the door. But it was locked.

"Kevin open the door. Please. Open it." I asked, i could hear light crying on the other side.

"Kevin. Open. This. Door." Crying.

"KEVIN DAMN IT OPEN NOW OR ILL BREAK IT!" I yelled but I still only got crying in response. I had no other choice. I backed up and then kicked my boot against the door as hard as I could, breaking the lock on the bathroom door. Only to reviel Kevin sitting on the toilet with his head down. Something wasn't right though.. I looked down to see the huge gashes on his arms with all the blood running down his arms. I gasped and ran in, quickly grabbing the paper towels, and wrapping his arms up. He didn't even stop me. He just cried harder. I pulled him into a tight hug after, he cried into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kevin..." I said, nd he just cried. I let him cry & eventually he stopped and we talked everything over.

~Two Hours Later

"IVY! Omg omg Ok so Key invited us to a party at his house later on, and he said we could bring whoever we wanna bring. SO I'm calling Ben & Danny! Ok? Ok. NOW LETS GO!" Ren said, grabbing my wrists and pulled me to the car. And we headed off to Key's house.

Upon arriving we were met with Taemin & Onew who were outside playing hoola-hoops while eating chicken. Of course.

"Omg! Hi Ivy! Hi Ren! I'm so glad you guys are here! It was going to be soooo boring with out you guys!!" Taemin said all happy and hyper. Giving Tae a hug, I laughed

"Hey Tae. Yeah, It would be boring without us. Cause we're awesome haha...hey, where's Key?" I asked and Taemin just smirked at me. "What? Why are you smirking at me like that?" I asked but he didn't answer me. Just pointed upstairs. I nodded and went up the stairs. Deciding it would be funny to scare Key... I walked up quietly, opened his door slightly, to see him going through his dresser. I made sure I was hidden well, and started to make the grudge sounds. Louder, and Louder each second. Key became really freaked out and started screaming, looking around frantically to find out where the noises are coming from. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"IVY! DID YOU MAKE THOSE NOISES!?" Key asked, in an all too shocked voice.

"Ahahaha-yeah..ahaha it was priceless! YOUR FACE! ahahahaha!" I laughed and he just smacked me, playully.

"RUDE! Aha...well i'm glad you could make it." He said, coming closer to me and giving me a hug. 'God, Key... I love youe hugs..I love you....' WAIT. Did i really just think that???? I did...but do i really? Do I really love him? I mean, he's sweet, funny, dorky, handsome, and strong...and by the way we've come close to kissing twice...and how I felt during those moments... I... I think I do love him... But I just broke up with Kevin... I don't want him to think he's just a rebound. Cause he's way more than that. He has just as much of my heart that Kevin does.

"Well.... uhm... let's go downstairs." Key said and I just nodded. Unintentionally grabbing his hand. As we went downstairs, we saw Taemin, Ren, Onew, Ben, Danny, Minho & Jonghyun singing along to some disney channel SING IT game on the Wii. Well, Ren wasn't singing; but laughing her off at them all.

"What the hell is happening right now??" Key asked and Minho came over. Trying to catch his breathe from laughing so much.

"We we're bored so.. we decied to play this because Danny & Ben brought it...they thought it would be kinda fun.. and it is." Minho said and I just laughed. Of course Ben & Danny would bring something like this.

"GUYS! We should play truth or dare!" Jonghyun suggested. We all looked at him like he was insane

"Ya! Jonghyun what are you, in elementary school?" Onew said and Jonghyun glared at him.

"Nooooooo....but, we can make the dares more extreme since were ARE NOT ELEMENTARY SCHOOLERS." Jonghyn said, glarring daggers at Onew. I sighed.

"Eh, what the hell. I'm in!" I said and sat down next to Jonghyun. He seemed so happy.

"Errrr..... FINE. I'll play... But only cause Ivy is playing.." Key said, sitting next to me.

"That's because you lo--"

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN IF YOU FINISH THAT SENTANCE I WILL MAKE YOU EVEN SHORTER THAN YOU ALREADY ARE, YOU SMALL DINO!" Key yelled at Jonghyun. All everybody else could do was laugh while Jonghyun pretended to be offended. I just sat there confused. 'What about me?' was all i was thinking. I looked over at Key who was blushing like mad. I'm not positive why since I don't understand anything that just happened. But I just smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him, in a way so I was leaning against him... cuddling while sitting up. Basically. I heard him gasp, but he returned the smile and wrapped his arm around me. By now everyone was sitting down in a circle.

"So...who's going first?" Danny asked.

"OH OH OH! Meeeeeee!" Ben said, raising his hand like mad.

"Alright you twit. You go first." Danny said, earning him a smack from Ben.

"Alright uhm.... JONGHYUN. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok...I dare you.... to.... kiss the person you've known longest in this room." Ben said with a smirk. Me & Ivy burst out laughing. You could see the panic in Jongs eyes. He sighed

"ddfghjhjk.." He mumbled something under his breath and got up, heading towards Onew..

"NO. JONGHYUN! I TASTE LIKE CHICKEN! YOU HA--" Onew was shut up by Jongs lips being firmly attatched to his. Only for about 3 seonds. Then he went back to his seat. Leaving Onew confused, shocked, and slightly grossed out..

"Awwwwh.... Jongyu is reeeeal!" I squealed.

"Oh god. You ship the members?" Key asked, annoyed.

"Ahahaha-no. Not really. But, just cause I don't ship you guys doesn't mean I don't know the OTP names. It's cute though." I said and they all sighed. "Oh will you guys get over it? It's a way a lot of fans cope because they know they will never get to date you. So shush and just get over it." I said and they shut up. I smiled happily to myself as the game went on. Let's just say.... A LOT of the guys were dared to kiss/make up with each other. Taemin even had to give Onew a .. Which was very entertaining by Onew's reaction to it. Embarrassment. Confusion. and arousal. But now it was Key's turn.

"Key. Truth or dare?" Minho asked. Key thought about it for a minute.

"Truth. I don't wanna kiss any of you.." He said, looking at the guys in disgust. I laughed.

"Is it true thaat.... you are in loooove with someone in this room?" Minho asked and Key froze up. He looked as if he was glaring at Minho, embarrassed, and he didn't know how to say this. He was choking on his words. With all eyes on him. I grabbed his hand, reessuringly.
“Ah...uh-ye-yeah..it’s true..” Key said, I squealed
“omg that’s so cuuuute!!! Ugh, now i’m curious! But I wont force you to tell me.” I said and he laughed nervously.
“I bet he wants to-”
“SHUT UP JONGHYUN!” Key yelled, once again.
“OKAY OKAY! Jeez~”
“Alright, IVY. Truth or dare?” Onew asked
“Hmm..... DARE.” I said, fully confident. I could take anything on at this moment. All the guys laughed.
“I dare you too..... pick out all your favorite things about your favorite SHINee member. Look him right in the eyes when you say them to.” Danny dared me.
“What kind of dare is that?? Ugh..so dissapointed in you Daniel.. Okay well.” I turned to Key. His eyes widened. I saw all the other members frown because Key is my favorite member. Aaha. “All my favorite things about you, huh? Well in all honesty that list could go on forever.” Key smiled/blushed “Well, I like how when you get nervous your face gets all red, I love your passion for fashion aha, i love your laugh and how when you laugh to hard you start hiccuping like mad, I love how sweet & humble you are, how you put others first before yourself, i love your smile, your eyes; oh my god. Your eyes are amazing, how they shine in the light or that glow in them when your happy, your dimples! Omg they’re so cute haha. When you get embarrassed you freeze up and sometimes you start stuttering and it’s adorable. And lastly, I love how whenever i’m in a bad mood; right when I see your face or hear your voice. My mood immedietly brightens. I love basically everything about you.” I finally finished and everybody was silent. Kinda trying to process what I just said I think. It’s kinda funny, actually.

"Uh--I..I don't know what to say..." Key said, I laughed because I see he's trying to figure out a proper way to respond.

"You don't need to say anything." I said and all the sudden all the guys started shouting.

"OH MY GOD!"

"KEY SHE BASICALLY JUST SAID SHE LOVES YOUUU!"

"DUDE KISS HER!"

"*gasps* YES! KISS HER! BOTH OF YOU! KISS! NAOW!" They all yelled, Ren & Danny were now forcing me and Key closer than we already were,Onew & Taemin were chanting KISS KISS KISS and Jonghyun & Ben were fangirling? Yeah...this is an interesting group of people.

"Guys, knock it off."

"Oh Kibum stop it, this is your chance!!!"

"DAMN IT JONGHYUN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP?"

"JUST ING KISS HER!"

"FINE!!!" Key yelled and the next thing i knew was his lips were on mine. It happened all to fast. I didn't understand what was happening at the moment other than he was kissing me... His arms around my wasit, pulled me closer to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back. he nibbled on my lip, asking for enterance. I let him in and our tonges battled for a while. Soon Key pulled away, embarrassed. I couldn't take my eyes off him..

"WOO! Key finally did it. Good job dude." Minho said and Key looked down at the floor.

"Well! Now who want's to watch a movie!?" Taemin asked and everyone said MEE. I sat with Key on the couch. And we shared a blanket, i started texting him through the movie and we talked about the kiss... apparently Key is in love with me... which honestly... I was shocked. But happy. When I recieved the text say that. I leaned over to him and kissed him on the lips quickly.

"I love you too." I said, he smiled and from that point on. We sat through the movie whispering, cuddling, laughing, and sharing kisses.

 

~~~~

*Kevins POV*

Ivy left about an hour ago.... we talked it over that it would just be best to remain best friends from now on... I liked that Idea actually...it's just going to take some time to get used to.. I will always love her though...the day she finds a new man, I will be happy for her..but also a little envious..knowing I will never be able to be that boyfriend to support her and stay by her side all the time... stupid career got in the way of that..

I decided to go to the club.. get my mind off things. Upon entering the club I walked to the back where the bar was. I saw a lot of girls looking at me with lust in their eyes. They were all very pretty girls and normally, I would pick one of them... but i wasn't in the mood for the typical bar . I wanted something different. Someone different.

"HEY!" I looked back to see that singer that I met at warped tour with Ivy & Ren...what was his name? Bandy? Sandyl? ....OH! Andy! He came up to me, smiling.

"Oh, Hi. Andy. Right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yep, that's me. Your Kevin?" He asked, i nodded. "Sweet. Aha, so what bring you to the clubs?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Me & Ivy broke up..... and... I just need to get my mind off a few things.." I admitted. His smile turned into a frown.

"Awh, dude. I'm sorry....So you hear just for the drinks or do you need some sort of comfort? If you know what I mean. haha." Andy asked, i laughed.

"Both, honestly... I havnt had anything to drink just yet but... I have had a bunch of girls already looking at me in....that way...." I said, he nudged my elbow

"Oooooh dude, then why don't you go for one? I see a girl over there looking at you now." Andy said.I looked over to see a girl dressed in a neon pink tube top & short skirt, bright yellow stillettos, and a lot of makeup... She was hot. But..again, not in the mood for girls..

"Yeah,..normally I would go for her....but I want something different tonight.." I said

"Like what? a ? or one of those girls that are hard to get?" Andy asked and I just laughed.

"No... I don't want a girl tonight.." I said. Andy was silent for a second..

"Oh.......OHH! Okay, now I get it. Well, any guy who you seem interested in?" Andy asked, I looked around the room. Not a single soul... but then I look back at Andy....

"Uhm....yea..sorta.." I said

"Who? I can hook you up with him!"

"Uhm.... "

"What?"

"Theres only one attractive guy here and uhh...."

"You what??"

"I'm talking to him."

Silence.

"OH! Me! wait... ME?" Andy asked, shock on his face. I nodded my head. Feeling kinda embarrassed... Andy was silent again for a minute..... I began to regret telling him I wanted him...

"Okay. Let's go." He said, and started dragging me towards the back rooms.

"WAIT really?!" I asked

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well..I-uh-you..uhm.."

"Oh shut up and come on." He said and I shut up. Once inside the back room. We sat down on the bed. And it was quiet between us.. his leg brushed against mine as we sat there....It was very dark in the room, no lights and just the moon light shinning in on us. He looked at me.

"Okay..so..do you wanna start now..or..?"

"Yeah...now.." I said and once again it was quiet. I looked at him, he looked at me. Looking into each others eyes, we both slowly began to lean in. Eyes closing as we did.. then our lips connected. It was a slow kiss at first. But soon sped up and became heated. His hands finding there way to my waist and mine wrapping around his neck. Andy started moving his way down to my jaw, then my neck. on my adams apple.

*3rd person POV* (Bold text is Rated M; skip if you don't like to read xxx)

Andy layed Kevin down on the bed, hovering over him and started to unbotton Kevin's shirt. Kissing down his chest as each button came undone.

"Ugnnn.. Andy.." Kevin mewled, Andy smiled at that and decided not to do any . He took Kevins shirt off and his own as well, along with both their pants. Now both only in their underwear, and hands exploring each others bodies to the fullest. Kevin wrapped his lets around Andy's waist, and began to grind against Andys groin.

"Ah..." Andy hissed, and started to fiercly grind down on Kevin. Rubbing both their hard s together, casuing them both to moan out in pleasure. Connecting their lips again, the tension became more intense. More needy. Andy started to mess with the waist band of Kevins boxers, slowly sliding them down.

"Jut take them off!" Kevin yelled, causing Andy to take them off quicker. "Yours need to come off too." Kevin said, and soon they were both fully . Making out on the bed. Andy reached over to the counter to grab the bottle that was sitting there and opened it.

"Are you a bottom or top..?" Andy asked

"What do I look like?" Kevin said, because by the way Kevins legs were around andy and spred open, it was kinda obvious...

"Point taken..." Andy then got the lube around his fingers and slowly entered Kevin with two fingers.

"Ah!" Kevin whimpered... Andy didn't rush too fast because he didnt wanna hurt Kevin... Slowly him, Kevin became used to the penetration and began to moan. Making Andy add another finger, going faster. Causing Kevin to moan and gasp.

"Ooooooh!.....Andy, please.. enter me..now...ugnnn! Kevin moaned, arching his back a little. Obeying, he covered his length in lube and slowly slid in, and when Kevin was good. He pulled out just to slam back in him .  Kevins fingers digging into andys back because of the pleasure overload. With each Kevin moaned.

"Oh! My! God! Andy!!" Kevin screamed and Andy came down to join there lips again. Fiercly making out, and the sound of skin slapping together with deep gasps here and their. It was quite an sight. Andy changed his angle a little bit and ended up hitting that sweet bundle of nerves. Causing Kevin to scream & shiver in pleasure.

"Oh Kevin....god...." Andy moaned, he began to lose rythem, noting he was close to release . The stimulation Kevin was recieving was driving him to the edge.

"Andy!!! I-I'm gunna--I'm gunna !!!" Kevin yelled, andy groaned in response. Still hitting Kevs prostate dead on. One last and they both let loose. Andy filling Kevin's hole up and Kevin's load going all over their chests. Catching their breaths, Andy pulled out and plopped down next to Kevin, wrapping an arm around him and pulling him close. He kissed Kevins cheek and put the blankets over them both... and they both fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~

MOTHER OF !!!! 4,537 WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER!! Ugh...im so done typing for a while xD