I'll Hold You

Love Me, Please?
"IVY WAKEY WAKEY!!!!!!" Serenity yelled in my ear. I groaned and looked at my clock. 7:30 AM!?! ON A SATURDAY!!! wtf?! "Ren! Have you lost your mind? ITS 7:30 AN ON SATURDAY! I AM NOT GETTING UP TIL 10:30!" I yelled and she groaned. "But but.. I have a study buddy coming over..well not a study buddy but we have to work on a project together and I don't wanna be down there with him alone!!!" Ren said. I wasn't facing her but I can tell she was pouting and doing the puppy eyes. I was about to give in when I realized something. "AT 7:30AM!?!? NO sorry you can deal with whoever it is ALONE I'm not going downstairs." I said. She groaned. "I'll make you chocolate chip muffins!" She offered. "No. The last two times you had the idea to make muffins you made do it. And when you attempted to make them you messed up and made me fix it." I said, its true though. "I no but..HEY! Ugh fine I guess ima do this the hard way." She said and soon there was a blinding light released into my once dark room. "Ahhhhh shut the damn curtains!! It burns!" I screamed and hid under my blankets. Which by the way were rudely pulled off of me. Pulling me along with them and I landed on the floor. "Ha! Now get up! He's gunna be here in an hour so get ready!" Ren said and I groaned. Now my hurt like a and I was blanketless... gaaah. I finally gave up and got up and got dressed. In black skinny jeans, my BOTDF IMA MONSTA shirt, band bracelets, Teen Top necklace, pink eye shadow and eyeliner. Once done I went downstairs and saw Serenity sitting happily on the couch eating a bowl of Fruit Loops. I rolled my eyes and went in the kitchen to look for food. I pulled out some Count Chocula and sat beside Serenity on the couch. "What are we watching?" I asked. "Duck Dynasty." She said with a big smile on her face. I laughed. "Of course we are." I said and continued to watch it with her. I admit its a funny show. Seriously. Bit I would rather watch Ghost Adventures or Soul Eater. We sat there and watched TV for a good 45 minutes when we heard a knock at the door. Serenity jumped up and opened the door and in walked her partner. Eli Kim. "Hey Eli. Come on in." Ren said and I waved to him. "Thanks, uhm. I have someone else with me but... I dunno if he can come in.." Eli said and I immediately knew who else was here. "Its fine. He can come in." I said and Eli smiled. "Thanks!" He said and ran back out to the car to go get his friend. When he came back I mentally killed myself. His friend sat down next to me on the couch. Not to close though. But close enough to make me wanna scream. He didn't say anything but he kept glancing up at me.. I wanted to smack him... **Kevins POV I saw Eli run back out to the car with a smile on his face. "Kevin come on. U can come in." Eli said and I sighed. I felt iffy about this.. "I don't know Eli.... I think its just best for me to go back.." I said and was about to start the car up again but Eli took the keys. "No. Your coming inside. Now let's go." He said and pulled me out of the car. I walked into the apartment and saw Serenity and Ivy... she didn't look to pleased I was here... I flinched at her gaze.. so much was said within her eyes. None of them were nice. I already knew that much. "Kevin you can sit down." Ren said, I nodded and sat on the couch. About one cushion away from Ivy. I didn't know what to do or say... I don't think she wants to talk to me. No she doesn't. She doesn't even want me 100 miles near her... I wish that she didn't hate me... I love her so much... it hurts... "Hmmm... no this seating arangment won't do " I looked up to see Serenity looking at me and ivy. Thinking. Then she smiled. "Kevin move over." Serenity said. Motioning for me to get closer to Ivy. I was about to argue but Serenity looked kinda scary if I didn't listen. So I did. And she smiled again. I felt Ivy scootch away from me as much as possible. 3 **Ivy's POV I know exactly what Serenity is doing and ima bout to beat her for it. She wants me and Kevin to make up. Haha no sorry not happening. ~~ A few hours later were still on the couch but bored as hell. I've gotten over the fact that Kevin is here and decided to be more friendly. To Eli and Ren. I'm ignoring Kevin though. "So what are we gunna do?" Eli asked. "I dunno... call some more people over--OMG WE SHOULD HAVE A PARTY OMG PLZ IVY PLZZZ!!!!" Ren begged me. I wasn't to sure if it was a good idea... but I knew if I didn't comply I wasn't going to here the end of it from her. "Fineeee." I said and Eli and Ren did a little happy dance. I groaned and went upstairs to my room and took a nap. "IVY GET DOWNSTAIRS AND GREAT YOUR GUESTS!!!" Ren yelled up to me but I didn't answer. "IVY ANSWER ME!!" I didn't . I heard her groan and I smiled at her frustration. A few more hours passed and I decided I was going to check Facebook and . I had no new notifications or messages. Well I am so loved.. not.... just then I got a text from my friend Jennifer. Jenn: Heey gurl. I'm at your party. And I see Ukiss is here... wheres my Dongho oppa? :3 Me: Heey! And hell if I know, I'm in my room. Have been ever since the party started. I'm sure he's around though. Jenn: IN UR ROOM!? GURL WHY YOU IN THERE!? There's a party and 7 hot celebrities here. And your in your room djnsnxbhd I don't get you.... Me: Its a long story. I just.. I don't wanna face a certain person down there. That's all.. Jenn: ohhh. Is it Kevin? Me: wtf how'd you--Serenity told you.. didn't she? Jenn: Yes. :) But if you want my opinion. You should at least be nice to him. I've seen him around down here and all he does is sit on the couch, not talk, and he looks like he's about to cry...poor guy.. Me: oh.... Well I guess your right.. well can you see him now? Jenn: No. He disappeared. Idk where he went. I was texting Jenn back when I heard loud sobs coming from the other room. The guest room. I got up and quietly went to go check it out. Slowly I opened the guest room door to see inside is a boy on Rens bed. Looking out the window and crying. Its not just any boy though.... I may have a huge grudge against him.. but this broke my heart... "Kevin.." I said, he turned around and his eyes widened when he noticed it was me. He tried to wipe his tears anyway . Thinking I won't see them...even though I did... "Kevin.. why are you crying?" I asked walking over to the bed. I sat down next to him and he looked confused. "I..I'm not.. even if I was... y-you wouldn't really c-care.." Kevin stuttered out. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "That's not true.. Kevin I do care for you.. i admit I'm not to happy with you but that doesn't mean I want you to be suffering. Now tell me. Why are you crying." I said and he just seemed to go over the edge and bawl his eyes out. I got closer and pulled him into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me back. It was about 10 minutes later and he was still sobbing. So bad that he could hardly catch his breath and coughed a bit.. "Kevin calm down.. just breathe... you need to breathe.. okay?" I said and he nodded. Trying to relax. When he was calm enough I noticed that he didn't really say anything or move. His grip didn't lighten up on me though.. I look down at him to see that he had fallen asleep. I admit that he did look really adorable. He always does.. maybe I do still love him.... but that is only a small bit. I sighed when I realized one thing. I'm still in Rens room. And I have a boy sleeping on me. Greeeat. I slowly moved my hands under Kevin and picked him up gently and brought him to my room. I put him on my bed and laid down myself. About to fall asleep I felt Kevin snuggle up closer to me. I turn to face him and my chest was now his pillow again and his arms around my waist with a death grip. I smiled and slowly drifted off to a blissful sleep.