Warped, Ukiss, BryanStars,..& a..?? (Part 1)

Love Me, Please?

Ivy's POV

We were all in the van, headed towards the Venue for warped. Me & Ren,..were extatic.

"Oh mi goodness!! This is going to be amazing!! IVY! I'M GUNNA SEE BEN!!! AHHHH!!!!" Ren squealed. I laughed at her and Eli looked like he wasn't going to like this 'Ben' guy to much, since his girlfriend was basically drooling over another man.

"Ren!! Calm down, you keep squeling like that and your boy toy over there wont let you anywhere near Ben." I said and then leaned over to Ren to whisper something in her ear, but loud enough for Eli to hear. "Your boyfriends getting jealous.." i said and Ren giggled while Eli blushed

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!!" Eli protested as his grip got tighter on Ren. Ren laughed

"Yea,..whatever you say babe." Ren said and then started to talk to me again.

"AHHH im FINALLY gunna see them in concert!!" Ren squealed. I pulled out my phone to check something and I nearly screamed in happiness!

"AHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed and everybody jumped.

"JESUS WOMAN! Give us a heart attack why dont you!?" Kiseop said, holding his chest. I laughed.

"KISEOP YOU ACTUALLY TALKED!! It's been awhile aha." I said and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"IVY! Why did you scream though??" Soohyun asked

"Yeah,..OMG! Is it about Ben!" Ren gushed, eli grumbled.
"No, Ren. It's not about Ben. It's about Escape The Fate." I said and the look in her eyes got more and more curious.

"OMG WHAT IS IT!?!? TELL MEEE!!" She begged.

"MAX IS BACK WITH ETF!! AND HE'S GUNNA BE THERE!!!!" I basically screamed and Ren just about flipped

"OH. MY. GOD!.....MAAAAX OMG OMG YAY!!"

"IM SO EXCITED!!!! OMG MAX! AHHH! <3"

"Ahahaha this is going to rock! Ohp,.. but i'm still more excited to see Bennn hehe" Ren said, and i laughed at her.

"asdfghjkl; I can't wait.. ah.. Ok. This is a 2 hour drive to the venue, and we have only been in the car for 30 minutes. I NEED MUSIC! I don't care about the whole surprise thing I ING NEED TO LISTEN TO ESCAPE THE MOTHER ING FATE!" I screamed and got out of my seat, basically climbing over everybody to get to the front where Jaeseop was driving and i plugged in my phone.
 "REN! What song should I play from ETF's new album?" I asked her, she thought for a minute.. then answered.

 "DESIRE!!! OH! Then after play Live Fast, Die Beautiful!!" She said and i agreed. Then it started to play.

"None of you are to touch this volume button or I will cut you off and make you eat them!" I threatened the guys and they looked petrified. Then I blasted Desire by ETF (the song will be on the side, listen to it. It's amazing <3)

While me & Ren were rocking out, and singing along to the song freely, the guys looked at us like we had 18 heads and an alien voice. That's okay tho.

~~~Time Warp~~~

We FINALLY arrived at warped!!! OMG AHH!

"Ren were here... we're officially in heaven!!" I said, and a few tears fell down my face.

"Babe why are you crying??" Kevin asked me, really worried. It was cute, but i couldnt help but laugh.

"I'm crying out of happiness.. it's okay i'm fine.. just overloaded with emotions is all..." I said and he nodded. Wrapping his arms sacurly around my waist as we walked into Warped. Handing in our ticket & such.

"So Ivy, Who's tent do you wanna go find first??" Ren asked me and i just shook my head 'No'

"NO! We gotta go check the big blow up thing that has the schedule of all the bands and what time they are playing. And what stage. OH! THERE IT IS!!!" I said and dragged everybody over to the big thingy...  let's see.... AH! BLACK VEIL BRIDES IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW FAHKK!!

" GELL BVB IS PLAYING NOW!!! LET'S GO!! WE CAN MAKE IT!!!" I said, once again dragging eerybody over to the stage BVB was playing. Then we saw them. Andy. Jinxx. CC. Jake. & most of all... Ashley Purdy <3 omg.

"IVY WE GOTTA GET UP FRONT CMON!!!" Ren said and we ran into the crowd, pushing up to the front. Losing the boys who were completely lost in the back.

"IVY!!!" I heard Kevin yell, I felt bad for leaving him... but I NEED to be close to BVB.

*Kevin's POV*

She just ran off.... just like that....

"IVY!!!" I yelled through the crowd but she didn't hear me. I felt a hand on my shoulder

"These guys really must be something for Ren & Ivy to freak out so much over them." Eli said and i just nodded..
"I don't understand what is so special about them... they look rather freaking to me.." Soohyun said, as he was looking at the guy who was singing, he was wearing wild black make up, black studded leather pants, a skull belt, wild black hair that was quite long, and combat boots, with a shirt that was ripped a lot and says "All your hate goes to my " Which.. was..kinda... i dont even know..

"I know why they are special to Ivy.. idk about Ren though... Ivy loves them because of their songs meanings. They are hardcore sounding, yes, but they are also very relatable.. they've helped Ivy through tough time's in her life. Let's just say, Ivy wasn't always as strong as she is now. There was a time where she hated her life so much,.. that she tried to commit suicide... and she would have succeeded... if I didn't show up when I did.." I started to feel my eyes water at the memory... "It was horrible.. I found her in her bathroom, unconcious, pale, & deep gashes in her arms... blood everywhere.. it's horrifying what a small razor can do... " I finished and i realized I was crying a bit more than was publicly appropriot for this type of event.. I felt somebody wrap their arms around me in a hug, to see Kiseop & AJ trying to comfort me. 

"That's horrible..." Eli said and i just nodded and tried to shake away the horrible memories. Whiping my face clean of tears I put a smile back on my face and then decided to go into the crowed to find Ivy.

"KEVIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Soohyun asked, I turned around and said

"To find Ivy & Ren. You guys can stay here in the back if you want. But, i kinda wanna have fun. Bye!" I said and then ran into the crowd. Pushing through people, was hard to do.. but I got through. I could hear the others calling my name, wanting me to wait up. But I decided not to.

"WATCH OUT!" I heard somebody yell, I looked around to see where it came from to be met with comebody's foot to my head.

"Oww!!!" I yelled... damn crowd surfers... I ignored it and kept pushing through... soon I saw the back of Ivy's head at the very front where the stage was. Rocking her heart out. I went up to her and hugged her waist.

"AH! WHO THE--oh, Hey Kevin!" She said and i laughed.

"NOW! All you mother ers should listen up now. Me & Ashley are picking one person each from the crowd to come up and sing with us. Even go backstage with us after our set and be in an interview with me, Ashley, and Danny & Ben from AA!" People screamed, including Ivy. "Now... Ashley, would you like to pick the first person who i assume will be a pretty lady." The singer said and the one named 'Ashley' laughed.

"You know me so well. And yes I would love to. I pick this lovely lady right here." Ashley said, pointing at.. Ivy... she screamed,..sorta.. and Ash helped her up on stage. Out of my grip.

"What's your name darlng?" Ash said, in a flirty tone.

"Ivy."

"Pretty name for a pretty lady." Ash flirted, and i felt my face start to burn up with anger. The worst part, is that Ivy blushed and ugh!! Ashley Purdy.... I can all ready tell what your doing... and I don't like it one bit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF THIS CHAPTERRRRR muwahaha xD This is only part one of this chap tho. It's 12:17pm and i have school in a few hours >.> You better love me after this Gell... ahha. I'll write the second half of this chapter tomorrow!!!