Together Again

Love Me, Please?
"Today class.. we will be having these 7 gentleman teach you one of there songs. Now don't you start rolling your eyes and groaning at me. Just because its a different language, doesn't make it impossible to sing along to. Now boys. Which song will you be teaching the class?" The teacher asked the boys. "Uh well. We wanted to let the class pick actually. We have a list of songs that we thought we should show and then let them pick." Soohyun said. The teacher looked like he agreed. "Alright. Well , I'll let you do your thing. The computer is already hooked up to the projector so when your ready to play the song look it up on YouTube k" the teacher said "Okay well.. is there anyone in here who actually listens to kpop?" Kiseop asked. A few raised there hands. Including me. Kevin saw and his smile widened. Oh Jesus just shoot me now. "Ivy! What groups do you listen to?" Soohyun asked me. I groaned. "Awh do I have to list them all.. there's so many.." I said and they laughed. "No just name your favorites." Eli said. "Hmm... SHINee, B1A4, Big Bang, Teen Top, annnnnd Ukiss." I said and smirked at the last one. All the guys smiled. Including Kevin.. but he was already smiling like an idiot. "What's your favorite song of ours?" Kevin asked.. hmm.. I had to think about this one for a second.... "Its a tie between Standing Still and Inside Of Me...any more questions Kevin?" I said and smiled at him. He laughed a little and stared at his feet.. Awwh I made him blush. "Aha... no.." he said.. and I think the other members noticed so they quickly changed the subject. "Okay! Were going to show you the few songs now." Eli said and went to go search them up on YouTube. On his way by he ruffled Kevins hair which made Kevin have a little spazz attack and swat away Eli's hands. "Yah! No touchy the hair!" Kevin said and Eli laughed. The first song they showed us was Man Man Ha Ni. Then DoraDora. Standing Still. And Inside Of Me. I loved all of these songs and music videos. But I wasn't watching them. I was looking at Kevin subconsciously. He looked back at me and waved. I waved back and then focused on the video. Let's just say the class picked Standing Still. Which is cool. Soon class was over and tomorrow in class we will start to learn the song. Even though I basically already know it. I sing it a lot. I was walking down the hallway to PE when I saw something that totally ruined my day..... Kevin and my worst enemy, Stacy Clark. We're kissing!! Tears started to form in my eyes but then the tears were replaced with an old feeling. Hate. My grudge on him was coming back. I knew I shouldn't have let him get to me. I knew I would just get hurt again. And look what ing happened!! I saw Kevin notice me and his eyes widened. He pushed Stacy away and ran over to me. "Ivy I swear its not what it looks like i-" he began but I cut him off "Can explain? Yeah I bet you can. Do I wanna hear it? No." I said and started to walk off but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. "Please ivy hear me out!!" Kevin pleaded but I pushed him off me. Quite harshly. "WHY SHOULD I KEVIN? I WAS ACTUALLY STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT I COULD TRUST YOU AGAIN! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?? YOU ING BROKE ANY TRUST THAT WAS GROWING BACK THAT I HAD FOR YOU!! With.. THAT . I DONT CARE WHAT THE REASON IS. I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME EVER AGAIN." I yelled at him and I saw a few tears fall from his eyes. Good. I tried to leave again but when I was at least 10 feet away, I was pushed up against the lockers to be met face to face with Kevin. "Ivy... I know your mad. And I'm sorry.. I really am... this wasn't my intention.. I never wanted to hurt you again.. she made me do it.. I know it sounds cliche but its true.. I've been trying to get you to at least be friends with me again and I was so close.. you think I would just throw all that hard work away for nothing? Ivy come on you know that's not the type of guy I am.. I don't love or want anyone but you.. please believe me... I'm sorry... I am. " Kevin said and by this time he was sobbing really bad.. not as bad as a few nights ago but close.. I know that Kevin isn't that type of guy but it still pissed me off he would ever agree to kiss that . Although I do believe him about Stacy because there was probably something she wanted and she saw her opportunity through messing with Kevin.. "Alright... I believe you Kevin.. and I forgive you.. but there is one thing that you deserve." I said and he backed away.. he was smiling but I smacked that cute smile right off his face. Hard. "You are 20 years old Kevin Woo.. you don't need to be pulled into a ty high schoolers game. You shouldn't have fallen for it. You know just as well as I do that you have the ability to handle it like an adult but you didn't. So.. you deserve that slap for you stupidity." I said and got closer so him. Wrapping my arms around his neck. I pecked his cheek where I slapped him and looked him in the eyes. "Your right.. I did deserve that. And I'm sorry.. " Kevin said, he kept looking at my lips. "I know I'm right. Now just shut up and kiss me." I said smiling. Then he leaned in and our lips finally met. Finally after everything that's happened... everything is okay now.. we broke apart when we heard clapping and someone squealing. I looked over to see Ren, Jenn, and the rest of Ukiss standing there. "How long were you guys there for?" Kevin asked. His hands not leaving my hips. "Uhm.... from about ... well the beginning." Eli said smirking. "Oh.." Kevin said, embarrassed. "Kevin.. bud.. we love you.. but you are an idiot sometimes. Congratulations though." Hoon said and I laughed. Kevin just became even more red. "Awwwwwh kevvys embarrassed! That's cute!!" Ren said and started fangirling along with Jennifer. Eli laughed. "Kevvy? Haha can I start calling you Rennie?" Eli asked, laughing still along with the others. Ren glared at Eli. "Ellison Kim is you ever even think about calling me that I swear to god I will cut you in your sleep and pull a Jeff The Killer on you!" Ren said as her inner iness comes out along with her killer instincts. Eli looked like he was about to his pants and was as white as a ghost. I burst out laughing and we all decided to just skip school. We all went back to my house to hang out and Eli was still wondering how the hell Ren knew his whole name and where that side of her came. It was funny cuz he was really confused..scared.. but I think he likes her more now... haha well. This day has been interesting...