Prom?? AND A Talent Sow?! Ugh...

Love Me, Please?

*Ivy's POV*

I was ever so peacefully sleeping, when

"WAKE. THE FAHK. UP! IVY!! LEGGO!!" Ren screamed as she barged into my room RUDE. If i say so myself.

"NO. I don't want to!!! IT'S SUNDAY MORNING OFF!!" I yelled, she sighed and then i felt something wrap around my ankles. My eyes widened and i immediately grabbed ahold of the bed posts as she began to pull.

"NO IT'S MONDAY & WE HAVE SCHOOL!!!"

"I. HATE. MONDAYS!!!!! AND I HATE SCHOOL!!! LET ME GO!!!"

"NO!"

"YES!!"

"DON'T MAKE ME GET THE BOYS IN HERE!!!" She threatened, I glared at her.

"You. Wouldn't. DARE!" She smirked and I gasped.

"Oh..but I would. And you know it. Ooooh ELI!!! SOOHYUN!!! HOON!! KISEOP!!! AJ!! DONGHO!!! Can you help me get Ivy out of bed!!!" Ren called out to the others and i could hear them all coming over to my room, laughing. My eyes widened.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!! I'M UP!" I said and started to get up, but I was pulled back down by an arm wrapping around my waist and then snuggling up to me.

"Kevin, let her go." Ivy glared but Kevin ignored her, eyes closed & half asleep. Mumbling

"Ah.no..ivy stays...comfy....go away..ren..meh.." He mumbled and I laughed but Ren groaned. Then all the sudden i felt a thousand pounds just jump onto me (and Kevin too probs) I look up to see Ren, Eli, & Kiseop jumping on us

"CMON WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!" Ren said

"BOUNCEY BOUNCEY BOUNCEEEE!!" Eli sang

"BABOS WAKE UP!!!!" Kiseop yelled and then smacked Kevin's head

"Y-YAH!!! GET OFF!!!" Kevin yelled and we pushed them all off. They fell on the floor. Dragging the blankets down with them.

"NOOOOO MY PRECIOUS BLANKET!!" I yelled and i just gave up. "FINE! IT! YOU ALL WIN! I'M UP!! asdfghjkl;...." I yelled as I threw my arms up, walking to my dresser and going to the bathroom to get dressed.  (My outfit/look is in the side picture)

~~

As me, Ren & the boys walked into school, a bunch of girls came over and started talking to the boys. So I just walked away and headed to class.

"IVY WAIT!" I look back to see Ren running towards me

"Why..would you....leave me..behind! With all those.... es.. ahhh..." Ren said out of breath because she had to fight her wait out of the crowd that was crowding the boys. I laughed at her and she frowned.

"Haha sorry. Lets just take that as payback for this morning!'" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Oh, come. On. You HAD to wake up. We have school. Sooo... yeah." I gave her a look that says 'No, we could have skipped. But no.. u decided otherwise...' and she shut up.

Walking into class I sat down with Ren and then the teacher started babbling and babbling about the old music traditions or something. Then a student ran in about 15/20 minutes late for class. Except everybody was already in the class room so who the hell was this? Everyone (including me) looks over to see the late person and my eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"Oh, are you the new kid? Another one from Korea. Ah! Your also in one of those boy groups..." the teacher sighed when the boy just looked at him with confusion, "What's your name, kid?" The teacher asked,.. the other boy still not knowing what to say. I decided to step in and help.

"Uhm,..Mr. Deschene?" I said

"Yes, Ivy?" He asked, kinda annoyed and I made my way down to them.

"I think I can help you with communicating." I said and the teacher nodded with a sigh.

" 안녕하세요,당신의이름은Taemin오른쪽??" (Hello, your name is Taemin, right?") I asked and the boys eye widened in shock but then smiled and nodded a yes that his name was in fact Taemin.

"네내이름입니다.어떻게아시겠습니까?" (Yes that's my name. How'd you know?) Taemin asked and I smiled at him.

" 나는 당신이말할수도있겠죠샤이니의팬." (I am a fan of SHINee I guess you could say) I said he smiled again. The teacher and every kid in the class was looking at me like "Wtf?" or "Holy how does she know what to say?" and I just laughed.

"His name is Lee Taemin." I said and the teacher just nodded, writing his name down. And something else.. I was afraid I knew what it was.

"Alright well. Since Taemin is 20 minutes late, He has a lunch detention with me tomorrow. And Ivy, since your so well with communicating. I hope you don't mind being the one to show Taemin around today?" Mr. Deschene said and I frowned at the fact he had a lunch detention.... but was also happy I could hang with Taemin.

"I'd love to." I said and then turned to Taemin "난당신이오늘나와함께갇혀있다.이후당신은통신할수 있습니다.Taemin그괜 찮 아 요당신과함께입니다?" (I guess you are stuck with me for today. Since I can communicate with you. Is that okay with you Taemin?) I asked and Taemin smiled

"아니난상관없어.나는행복해요!" (No I don't mind. I'm happy you are!) Taemin said and I smiled. Then linked arms with him and we went back up to my seat. Taemin sat next to me and I could already tell we're going to be great friends.

~~~ LUNCH

It was now lunch time and me, Ren, & Taemin went to the café to go sit with me & Ren's normal group of friends and i'm sure Taemin will get along with them nicely. ha.

"IVY!!!!!" I heared somebody yell and then I felt arms around me all the sudden, picking me up and swirling me around in circles.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! KEVIN!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled but he didn't listen, "WOO SUNGHYUN PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled and he stopped, then put me down and looked at me like "You remember my korean name????" and everyone around was like "Oooooooooh"

"Hahahahaha she used your real name dude! That's never good!" Eli said, walking up with the rest of UKISS. Kevin slapped Eli and Eli continued to laugh.. Soon all eyes landed on Taemin. He was playing with his phone so he didn''t notice UKISS.

"Taemin!!" I heard the boys yell and Taemin looked up like Wtf? Then saw UKISS and smiled

"What are you doing here? You don't speak english."

"Are the others here to?"

"I missed you Minnieee!!!!"

Taemin was harrassed with questions and hugs and he soon answered them all.

" 난영어를못하는... 적어도잘하지.하지만난날 수 있도록아이비!그리고네다른 사람여기있습니다.Kiseop형에당신을 놓친." (I know I don't speak english.. not well at least. But I have Ivy to help me! And yes the others are here to. I missed you to Kiseop hyung.) Taemin said and everyone nodded, then looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"What does he mean he has you to help him? You don't speak korean.." Soohyun asked, I walked up to him and smiled.

" 오,정말?신수 현하지 않습니다?그럼난그냥당신을 틀 렸던생각합니다." (Oh really? I don't Shin Soohyun? Well I think I just proved you wrong.) I said and he looked at me shocked. Everyone was shocked. I laughed and then all the sudden I saw a few familiar faces. Taemin smiled and ran over to them.

"Minho! Key! Jonghyun! Onew!" Taemin said and when met with the other 4 in SHINee, he was engolffed on a hug.  Then he brought the others over to our table. I sat between Kevin & Key once we all actually sat down. Ren, would could never, and would never understand Taemin because he spoke korean. But she tried to talk with him anyway. Jonghyun had to translate Taemin's words to Ren. Of course Taemin could understand English. But he couldn't speak it. Me, Kevin, & Key started talking about shopping & I told Key all the awesome shops around this city and he got very excited. I believe Soohyun & Onew were talking about...something with Cake? I don't know. And the others were just joking around. It was going really well. Until... our fun was ruined by a certain group of ers who just love to ruin my life.

"Pfft, so it seems like Ivy & Ren attract all the Asians huh?" Stacy said with venom in her voice.

"Why don't you & Ren just move to Korea so they all stop infecting our Country." John (he new BF now, i'm guessing...and he also happens to be the captain of the football team. He grosses me out..) I just kept ignoring them and I could see the hurt look on everybody's faces. I broke my heart. Ren looked really ing pissed to.

"HEY! We're talking to you!!!!" Stacy said, putting her hand on my shoulder, turning me around forcfully.

"And what makes you think... I want to talk to you??" I said, bitterly. The ers laughed.

"Doesn't matter if you want to or not. What we are saying to you though, is that you need to take your gothic little self, your skater friend, and your dog eaters with you somewhere else because--" That was it. I had enough. I punched her in the face. She fell backwards onto the floor, clutching . John tried to attack me but Ren jumped him. I stood over her, and said

"You listen to me now. And listen well. They are NOT infecting our country. If anything, you and your possé are. And every other ty like you." I punched her again "And if you ever..EVER.. even THINK about insulting or hurting these boys in ANYWAY, ever again.. I will. ing. Murder you. GOT IT?" I yelled in her face and she nodded frantically. I scoffed at her and then went back to my seat as she ran away in fright. And i'm pretty sure Ren sent John to the nurse. All they boys who weren't familiar with me & Rens violent nature (all of SHINee) looked at us shocked. And a little scared.

"Woah....uhm... what just happened??" Key asked, i laughed.

"A happened. Ugh it's a long story. Let's just say she likes to be a very big annoyance to me..." I said and then Onew spoke up

"Okay..but did you have to punch her??" Onew asked and I just nodded.

"Just be happy guys.. Stacy is a . Ivy & Ren know how to handle her. They have been doing this since they were in elementary school. Right?" Kevin said and me & Ren nodded.

"Plus. It was wrong what she said to you guys. You all are NOT 'Infecting' America. Ugh that just pissed me off so bad. And i could see it on all of your faces that you all didn't appriciate the little comment either." I said and they all nodded. It was silent for a bit... but then Ren spoke up

"OH MI GOODNESS! IVY!" Ren squealed. And it just about the out of everybody.

"Oh my , what Ren???" I said, trying to recover from the mini-heart attack she gave me. She laughed

"Look!! The school is hosting a Talent Show!! Ooh!! And Prom is this friday!! Omg omg Ivy you need to sign up for the talent show!!" Ren said and I gave her a look of death.

"And why should I do that??" I asked

"Becauseeeee....your reeeeallly reeeeallly good at singing!! That's why!" She said and I groaned.

"No. Absolutely not. Never. No." I said and then a few other voices joined in..

"Oh come on Ivy! Pleaseee" Hoon begged

"Nooooo.."

"But you are good at singing!!" Soohyun said and i looked at him confused

"You have never hurd me sing. And no i'm not."

"Yes I have. You sing really loud when your taking a shower.." Soohyun said and i blushed.

"Yeah! Plus! You have sung to me a billion times! Your really good." Kevin said referring to when we were little and he could never sleep because of thunder, so I always sung to him and he'd fall asleep.

"But..but...No. I don't wanna..."

"PLEASE!!!!!"

"NO!!"

"I'll sing a song with you!" someone said, I look over to see Key smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"I..but..it.-" I stuttered and then Key put his head on my shoulder and started doing aegyo to me.

"Pwease Ivy.. Pwease pwease pwease. For your dear friend Key." he begged, giving me a pout & puppy eyes. I looked the other way laughing, i couldn't keep a strait face when he did that.

"Fine...." I said and everyone cheered. Key especially because his aegyo worked. Ugh....... this..... is going.... to be interesting.....