Key!! Will you knock it off! You cute babo!

Love Me, Please?

"Noooo, Key I don't want tooo...."

"Oh come on!! You can do it!!"

"NO! I can't, &  I wont!"

"You can, & You Will!!! Now stop complaining and get up so we can practice the dance!!! Well... so you can practce. I already know it by heart." Key said to me & I gave him a look of annoyance.

"There is a reason I don't dance or try to dance!!" I said and he gave me a look that said 'Oh really??' and i gave him a look right back that says 'Yes, really.'

"Well what's the reason? Hm? Tell me? Im listening." Key said with a big smirk on his face. I groaned and i could hear him laugh

"Because, when I try to dance. I look like a squirrel on drugs. And that's not a pretty site. AND i'm defitnitely not going to make myself look retarded in front of you." I said and he just laughed.

"What's so special about me??" Key asked and I just blushed. I cannot believe I said that.. .

"Oh uhm.. well.. you..uh.. I DONT KNOW! I just refuse to dance." I said, crossing my arms and facing the opposite way of Key. He just laughed and then I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and Key rested his head on my shoulder. I froze.

"Please just try. You have nothing to worry about with me. I wont make fun of you, and if you dont want to dance in front of me because I dance on a regulr basis...well, let me just tell you, I am NOT perfect at dancing. Niether are the others. We have to practice NON STOP. And most of the time, we look worse than squirrels on drugs. Aha, so please please pwwwweaseee try. I'll dance it with you & we don't even have to do one of the dances i know. We can do something else." Key said and I couldn't help but laugh & blush after. Since he was still holding onto me & he's always been my favorite in SHINee. I swear my heart was beating so fast.. i shouldn't be feeling this way though! Im with Kevin! XC

"ALRIGHT!! Fine fine fine. I'll try. But i'm picking the first dance." I said and Key picked me up, twirling me around in happiness.

"YAY!!!!" Key yelled and i couldn't stop laughing.

"KEY-AH! PUT ME DOWN HAHA!!" I yelled while laughing, he didnt put me down though,... No he just spun around faster. Laughing his off. Until he tripped and went went tumbling down.

"AHH!!"

"KYAA!!"

We both yelled and fell to the floor. Landing in an awkward position of me underneath him, his hands & legs on both sides of me, and our faces only an inch apart. Again i felt my heart beat fast again. My throat felt as if just swelled up. I couldn't breathe. All I could do was stare at him, and from what I could make out, he was in the same situation as me. I felt like forever that we were just staring at each other.. soon I could feel his breath getting closer, he was getting closer, HE WAS GOING TO KISS ME! As his lips were not ever a centimeter away, a huge BAAANG noise went off, and scared the out of us both.

"Uhh... aha.. i-im sorry.." Key said, snapping out of his trance and getting off me. Then helping me up. I was actually very dissapointed, extremely. But it's good that we didnt kiss because Im still with Kevin. And I can't do that to Kevin. I'm not the type of person to cheat... NO. I could never...

"Aha it's ok.. lets just--" I began to say but he cut me off

"No. Its not okay.. I almost kissed you while I already knew that your with Kevin.... I could have caused drama or something. I'm sorry..." Key said, and I saw in his eyes he truly was sorry. But there was also a look of pain/longing in his eyes... I laughed.

"Key, It's okay. It was a 'In the moment' type thing. Chill. Okay?" I said and he seemed to relax & smile again.

"Ha.. okay. Phew.. alright!! Lets forget this ever happened annnnd go back to the dancing!" He said and that's what we did. We went back to trying to perfect a dance. We practiced for hours upon hours. And totally forgot about the situation that happened. Well,...of course I didn't forget.. but i didn't bring it up, or let it make anything awkward. But I am just wondering why he was about to kiss me.... was it because it was an in the moment action? was he not thinking clearly? Or is he attracted to me???? Ugh... I didn't want to think about it. So I ignored it and by the end of the day, we were both worn out. He drove me home and we said our goodbyes for that night. And I went inside with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~

*Key's  POV*

I cannot believe I almost kissed Ivy today.. That would have been bad, Bad bad bad bad... no matter how much i reeally want to kiss her. I can't. She's with Kevin. And I can't interfere with their relationship just for my own selfish needs... I wont. Ugh... Ive only been in America a few days and i'm already head over heels for a girl I can't have... god damnit Key! Why do you fall in love so easy??

 

*Kevin's POV*

"Rennnn when is Ivy going to be home??" I asked Ren, and she gave me a death glare.

"Oh. My God. Kevin. For the thousandth time. She'll be here IN A FEW MINUTES! Now SHUT UP!" Ren said and I frowned . I no ive asked her,,okay everybody a lot.. but... i miss her....

"Fine fine fine...." I said and just then she walked in the door "IVY!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran over to her, crushing her in a hug

"AH! Oh! Hi Kevin. Ah..your..crushing...mee.." She said, i loosened up my frip on her but didn't let go fully. She hugged me back then though.

"I missed youu.." I said, bringing my face closer to hers, wrapping my arms around her waist. Pulling her in close to me.

"I missed you too." She said back, and s her arms around my neck. I leaned in and kissed her, and everyone around us made fake gaging sounds.

"GET A ROOM!" I heard Kiseop yell, we broke apart and laughed.

"Ok, we'll just make our way up to our room then...." I said and gave Ivy a smirked, i had a plan. "C'mon" i whispered to Ivy, who was slightly confused but started to laugh. Once we were upstairs we ran into our room, and closed the door with a slam.

"Kevin, what are you up to?? aha." Ivy asked and I just grinned at her and then kissed her again fiercely. We both moaned into the kiss, but then I pulled away. She smiled up at me & i smiled back.

"Okay....so.. i mayyy have annoyed everybody in this house while you were gone... and... i'm not done with my fun. So I have a plan that will push everyone over the edge. BUT! It will be funny!" I said and she just laughed and then nodded for me to continue. "We are going to make noises like were having , and jump on the bed to make the effect more real. Loud so they can hear everything!" I finished saying and Ivy started at me for a minute. Then burst out laughing. 

"Hahaha Kevin, that is the dumbest idea i have ever heard...hahaha... i love it! cmon!" Ivy said and I laughed and we stood up, i pecked her lips once more then we began to jump. And Let's just say.... the others didn't like our joke so much.... and now i have a sore head from Ren AND Eli smacking me!!! RUDE! But it was funny.... as i knew it was going to be. The others left the room, and Me & Ren laid down on the bed, tired.

"That. Was hilarious." Ivy said, i nodded.

"Yea it was." I say

"Are u sure your head is okay?" Ivy asked and i just nodded again. Leaning on her sholder. But i noticed a smell. A weird smell.. well not weird.. but not a girly smell.

"Ivy..are you wearing cologne?" I asked, she smelt her jacket and laughed. I was confused though.

"No you silly! I was with Key all day so his smell sorta rubbed off on me...why is there something wrong with girls wearing cologne? Ha." She said, but I honestly didn't like that answer. With Key all day???? Doing what!? Something that made his smell rub off on her....which means physical contact. OH MY GOD!

"What were you doing with Key!?" I asked, a little to loud. And she frowned. I mentally cursed myself for being a bit to loud..

"Dancing." She said blantly.

"Daning??? Why!?" I asked, I could feel my jealousy rise up inside me. Why? I dont no!!! Its just dancing! But i had a bad feeling about this.....

"Stop yelling you idiot! We were practicing for that damn talent show thing you wanted me to join so badly so stop getting your in a twist! Damn." She said and rolled onto her side. Facing away from me. I sighed.

"I-ivy i'm sorry... i didn't mean--"

"Just go to sleep Sunghyun....." She said and I flinched at the use of my real name.. She never uses my real name.. unless shes pissed off at me or she wants me to do something but i wont. I rolled onto my side, back facing her, and tried falling asleep. But it didn't work.. i felt alone. She'd slap me if I tried to hold her right now. I can't believe I let my jealousy get to me... .