CHAPTER ONE: The Beginning

THE PEPERO CHALLENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Athletic Festival will be held before summer break and therefore, the student committee is preparing hard to make a memorable festival this school year.

 

"So, does anyone would like to put up their ideas on the board? I'm quite bored." asked the student council's president, Cho Kyuhyun from Class 3-A. He's a genius game freak, straight-forward person and doesn't have much friends but he was voted as president by unanimous decision. He doesn't want to but he didn't dislike being one either.

 

"Hmm...It should be a memorable one, right?" asked the shy Kim Ryeowook from Class 3-C. He’s a soft-spoken person with a very kind heart that already belongs to the weird Kim Yesung from Class 4-B.

 

"Bull’s eye! We've been talking about it since yesterday, Wookie." Kyuhyun said lazily, pointing at the latter with his finger-gun.

 

"S-sorry, Kyu...I wasn't here yesterday though." Ryeowook replied, blushing.

 

"Thanks for reminding me. I wasn't paying attention to it also. Sorry." Kyuhyun said while looking at Ryeowook's almost about to weep facial expression and sighed. He's a cold-hearted monster and not a fluffy one. But, Ryeowook is an exemption because he's a dear friend to him.

 

"So," Kyuhyun slam his hand on the desk. "Anyone?"

 

"Umm...Can I make a re-request?"

 

Suddenly, a student raised his hand.

 

"This is not the Service Club which you can make a request, mate. But, I ate too much sweet today thanks to Wookie. So let's hear it then." Kyuhyun the prop his elbow on top of the table and support his head while giving the kid a boring stare.

 

"I-I'm from Class 1-D, Han Sanghyuk. I'm on behalf of our class' president, Lee Jaehwan." Hyuk introduced shyly.

 

"Oh, I see. The clown who almost made me died from laughing to his mosquito joke last time. That kid's got some talent. Rare talent, indeed." Kyuhyun smugly smirks.

 

"So, can we hear it, Sanghyuk?" asked by the vice president Lee Hyukjae from the same class as Kyuhyun. He's not easy to approach because of his over-possessive best friend Lee Donghae from Class 3-B. That guy doesn’t want anyone to see, hear, touch or even smell his 'Hyukkie'. But the Student Committee room is only for student councils so Donghae is prohibited to enter but still, the guy can do everything for his Mr. Strawberry Lover.

 

"Y-yes," Hyuk nodded. "And...Hyuk is fine, sunbae." Hyukjae smiled.

 

Hyuk then clears his throat.

 

"Anyways...I'm requesting for a...pepero game."

 

"You what? Aren't you just—“ Kyuhyun burst out but then Hyukjae hold him and shakes his head which Kyuhyun automatically remove Hyukjae's hand before Donghae, his best friend could see and accuse him of ual harassment.

 

"N-not an ordinary pepero game, I guess. I just really want to help a dear hyung to me." Hyuk stated which made Kyuhyun frowned.

 

"Who is it? Ken? Why would he want that?"

 

"N-no," Hyuk shakes his head toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter