♦EXTRA♦

THE PEPERO CHALLENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦EXTRA♦

 

 

 

“This is boring. This one is also boring. Guys, we need to step it up! Do we want to have another memorable Festival this year? Aren’t our motto is to beat the former president’s idea? We’re not making any progress here!”

“B-but P-president Han, w-we’re already gave all our ideas hence you didn’t like any of it. What should we do?”

Han Sanghyuk, 2nd year student from Class 2-A shifted back from standing to sitting back on his swivel chair behind his desk in the middle of the Student Council Room and heave a heavy sigh.

He then closes his eyes and massages his temples, getting tired from the pressure of being the new president of the Student Body.

Actually, he just wanted to have Ken’s position of being the class president since the latter didn’t participated on the last election anymore because his ‘boyfriend’ and his older brother, Leo didn’t want Ken to run anymore.

Then, Kyuhyun, the former president builds him up and even write his name on the candidate list for the school's president’s position. In the end, he won the seat and now, he’s worrying about their upcoming festival this school year.

“I think we all should rethink our ideas and piled them again for tomorrow’s meeting. What do you think, President?”

Hyuk snaps his eyes open and turns his swivel chair toward his VP, Do Kyungsoo, who was sitting beside him.

“Soo, don’t you have anything to suggest? You didn’t say any ideas today.”

His VP then plastered a smile on his face.

“Would you like to have a cooking battle for the main event at the festival then?” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Humor me more.” Hyuk insisted as an idea light up inside his head.

Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter