ENGAGING TO THE CHALLENGE: PART 2

THE PEPERO CHALLENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N1: Here's an update! I'm sorry if I haven't posted early since I'm still working on the last part and I'm not even halfway near the end yet. Wish me luck! Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment! thank you for reading in advance!
 

 

 

ENGAGING TO THE CHALLENGE

♦PART 2♦

 

 

 

At the school…

 

 

 

“We’re running crazy here, Kyu. Aren’t you going to help us?” Hyukjae asks holding a box full with props once he saw their president sitting casually on top of the desk while busy playing on his game console.

“Busy in here too, Hyukjae.” Kyu said without looking at the vice president. Hyukjae then tilted his head before leaving Kyuhyun alone.

Kyuhyun then stops playing once Hyukjae left and heaves a sigh before turning off his gadget and puts it inside his pants’ pocket once he stands up straight and walks out of the room afterwards with a piece of paper on his hand that he takes out in his other pocket.

He then heads out to the field and went inside the Student Council’s tent and takes his seat and crosses his legs looking at the busy crowd running in the field.

“Kyu!” Ryeowook called over and waves at him. Together with his boyfriend, Yesung, they walk towards the president hand in hand.

“Hyukjae called me and whine about your tardiness as the president.” Ryeowook pouted. Kyuhyun smirks and shakes his hand in the air.

“Hyukjae was just overreacting. I am here now. I’m just waiting for the track and field to end so we can start the special game.”

“You’re emceeing the game?” Ryeowook asks curiously. Kyuhyun nodded in reply.

“Why not?” Kyuhyun proudly shrugs and Ryeowook sighed in reply.

“Where’s that kid?” Kyuhyun then asks when he couldn’t see the Class 1-D’s representative anywhere.

“Oh, Hyuk?” Ryeowook asks. “He’s busy helping Hyukjae earlier.”

Kyuhyun then nodded.

“Well, Yesung Hyung will be playing soon. Catch you later, Kyu!” Ryeowook stated and both of them walks away after Kyuhyun nodded again in reply.

“Hi, Mr. President.”

Kyuhyun’s head rose up and meet the one who called him. His name is Lee Sungmin, Ryeowook’s classmate.

“Oh! My bunny! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asks casually and taps the next Monoblock chair beside him.

Sungmin then sit next to Kyuhyun and smiled.

“Missed me already?” Sungmin teased and Kyuhyun laughed heartily.

“You know I’m not the type.”

Sungmin then exhales sharply that made Kyuhyun frowned.

“Something’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asks anxiously.

Sungmin smiled and then prop his elbow on the table and stare at Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“You’re not the type who worries about me, Kyu. You’ve changed.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Nah. You just didn’t wait for me to adjust.”

“Well,” Sungmin clears his throat and then stands up. “Past is past so… I’m gonna go back to my team now. Catch you later!” Sungmin waved and then jogs away.

Kyuhyun heaves a sigh before standing up and follow Sungmin behind.

“Hey Minnie, wait!” Kyuhyun called Sungmin out and the latter stops running and turns to face him.

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Sungmin asks.

Kyuhyun then catches his breath and heaves a sigh. “I will only ask just this once, okay?”

“Oh… okay?” Sungmin replied with a frown.

Kyuhyun sighs once again. “Be my partner on the special game, alright?”

“Special game? You mean the Pepero challenge?" Sungmin asks.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun nodded.

“But… the teams are already formed, right? If we joined them, then we’re the eleventh pair. We don’t have—“

“If you haven’t forgotten Minnie, I’m the president.” Kyuhyun smirks. “And I know what I’m doing so, yes or no?”

Sungmin chuckled lightly. “Whatever you say, Mr. President. Seems like there’s—“

“Yes… or no Minnie. That’s all I want to hear.” Kyuhyun rebutted.

Sungmin widely smiles. “Yes.” He chuckled. “See you later then.”

Kyuhyun then waved at Sungmin and when he turns around, he’s surprised to find Donghae standing behind him.

“What?” Kyuhyun asks as Donghae teasingly smirks at him.

“Still not over with the bunny, I see.” Donghae teased and Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes.

“Nice eavesdropping Hae. Nice one.” Kyuhyun said and starts walking away but Donghae grab his wrist and turn Kyuhyun to face him.

“What do you want now?” Kyuhyun asks, pissed off.

“You made Hyukkie do so much work.” Donghae complained.

Kyuhyun exhales sharply. “You’re here to complain about that to me? Your boyfriend is the vice presi—“

Donghae didn’t let Kyuhyun finished as he covers Kyuhyun’s lips with his palm.

“Shut up and help my Hyukkie!” Donghae said and starts dragging him back to the building.

 

♦_________________XOX_________________♦

 

“Found him.” Donghae then shove Kyuhyun inside the classroom.

“What the heck?! This is conspiracy! Hyukjae!” Kyuhyun turns to glare at his VP. “Look what your boyfriend did to me!”

Hyukjae then chuckled before walking towards Donghae and kissed the latter on the lips and mouthed ‘thank you’ before turning to face Kyuhyun once again.

“I asked him to fetch you, Kyu.” Hyukjae answered and Kyuhyun’s jaw drop.

“What for? You can just call me and I’ll be here!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and stands up, dusting his uniform.

“Nah.” Hyukjae replied. “That would be less thrilling, right Hyuk?” Hyukjae then turn to face Hyuk who nodded in astonishment after entering the classroom to find the president there.

“Kyu sunbae.” Hyuk then bow politely which made Kyuhyun snort.

“So, what do you want with me?” Kyuhyun asks, crossing his arms to his chest and sits on top of the desk.

“Wookie told me you’re emceeing.” Hyukjae said.

“Yeah. I told him that. But now I change my mind.” Kyuhyun answered which made Hyukjae frowned.

“He asked Sungmin to be paired with him.” Donghae answered in advance before Kyuhyun speaks again.

“Really?” Hyukjae looks at Kyuhyun with twinkling eyes. “Did he say yes to Kyu, Hae?” he turns to face his boyfriend.

Donghae nodded. “As usual, Kyu used his force.”

“What?” Hyukjae then turns back to Kyuhyun and pouted. “I wished he’d say no to you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter