CHAPTER TWO: The Conclusion, The Highlight, The Festival

THE PEPERO CHALLENGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

♦The Conclusion, The Highlight, The Festival♦

 

 

 

 

The next day, Hyuk cheerfully walks inside their classroom and pull Hongbin and Ravi at the back and gather around his desk.

 

"What's the fuzz, Hyuk?" Ravi asks curiously.

 

"Before Ken Hyung comes, I want to ask for your help." Hyuk whispered.

 

"What help do you need? You're not planning something evil, are you?" Hongbin stare at him with an arch eyebrow.

 

"Yah! I really want to help my hyung here, you know!" Hyuk hissed.

 

"Well, helping your hyung means you're plotting something evil, Hyuk." Ravi noted, shaking his head.

 

Hyuk sighed. "Yes...partly evil. But! Don't you want Leo Hyung to smile more often?" Hyuk made puppy eyes while looking at his best friends.

 

"Not really." Ravi and Hongbin said in unison and shakes their heads no.

 

"We don't want to get bullied by your brother, Hyuk. We value our life more than anything." Hongbin then cover his chest with his arms crossed. Ravi agreed to it and nodded.

 

Hyuk slump his head on the desk.

 

"You're hopeless guys."

 

"We know—“ Ravi shuts his mouth when someone entered their room with over-flowing of positive energy circulating around him.

 

"Yahoo! I'm back! Did you miss me?" Ken suddenly appeared that made Hyuk startled.

 

"On second thought, I believe opposite poles do attract, Hyuk." Hongbin stated while staring at the hyper Ken.

 

"We'll be there." Ravi said, laughing and starts walking back to his seat followed by Hongbin.

 

"Where are you going, Hyuk? Karaoke after school? I want to come too!" Ken exclaimed.

 

"You sure are back, hyung. But, I have a meeting so you can just invite Ravi and Kong if you like." Hyuk sighed and tap Ken's shoulder which made the later looks at him confusedly.

 

"Meeting?" Ken looks at him dumb-founded.

 

"I represented you on the student committee yesterday. Didn’t they tell you?"

 

"Oh, I see. So, since I wasn't around yesterday, you took my place? Wah! I'm not the class president anymore?" Ken cried childishly. Hyuk then pat Ken's shoulder and said,

 

"No, hyung. It was only until the festival ends. I'm just your proxy so..."

 

"Really? I thought I wouldn't be president anymore." Ken wipes away his tears and smiled.

 

"Why do you so badly want to be the class president, anyway?" Hyuk asks curiously.

 

"So, I can go out and roam around freely without the teachers questioning me!" Ken exclaimed in hype and goes back to his seat in the front desk in the middle.

 

Hyuk shakes his head before taking his seat at the back, near the window still thinking about his plan.

 

 

(____________________________XOX_____________________________)

 

 

 

"Oh? H-hi! Heechul sunbaenim!" Hyuk bow down seeing Heechul together with Han Geng, a foreign exchange student from China and Heechul's boyfriend in the corridor after the third bell.

 

"Oh, Hyuk!" Heechul waves and when they got close to each other, Heechul push Hyuk on the wall with an evil smirk which the latter gulp in horror.

 

"So? What happened?" Heechul casually asks.

 

"Eh..."

 

"You haven't decided it yet?!" Heechul yelled.

 

"Chullie, you're scaring the kid." Han Geng reprehended his lover when Hyuk stares at Heechul in terror.

 

"Well, you came to the right person, Hyuk." Heechul smirk again.

 

"H-hyung…Actually, I was about to g-get my l-lunch—“

 

"Let's go." Heechul said and drag the magnae away.

 

Heechul and Han Geng brought him inside the kitchen laboratory.

 

"Hannie, can you make us your infamous fried rice?" Heechul said sweetly and even kiss Han Geng's cheek which made the latter automatically nod before doing the said dish. Hyuk almost puke at his sunbae's sudden sweetness which doesn't really suit Heechul’s image inside his head.

 

"So, it would be great if there's a bet on it." Heechul turns to look at him evilly.

 

"W-what kind of b-bet—“ Hyuk asks, still scared out of his wits due to his sunbae's sudden outburst awhile ago. His knees are still weak and jelly.

 

"Naive freshmen..." Heechul tsk-ed.

 

"Hmm...They’re from different classes, right?" Hyuk nodded.

 

"What if—“

 

"We can tell them that they're randomly picked to represent the game. To make it even more believable, let's draw other couples as well and real couples can participate too." Han Geng suggested and both Heechul and Hyuk got surprised.

 

"Great idea, Hannie! That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter