Gikwang's Diary

It's ME to be HIS!

Suzy scans through the book she just found. Well, its kinda funny to see Gikwang's written expressions. He sure has a tough shell, but he's such a mollusc in his diary. 

June 3, 20XX

I saw an angel is walking pass the corridor as the basket ball whom I love so much is flying across the field. She smiles like an angel, if she has wings, I would surely mistaken her for a travelling angel (is there such a thing? I don't know ~)

Maybe, just maybe today is my lucky day! I saw her again... in the locker room. Well, I did some little argument with my silly brain before finally greet her. Her voice!!! Oh God!! Her voice is like a music ringing in my ears! I wish I can see her everyday, I mean of course I'll see her everyday, but I really want us to get closer....

Signed, Lee Gikwang

 

June 5, 20XX

I feel like an idiot.. Really.. Why should I met her in the sport shop? I shouldn't be like that. I mean I should just went out and greet her like a gentleman. Oh Gosh! This is so frustrating! I've been planning this and that but none of my plans succeed, I always have butterflies flying around in my stomach every time I see her and dang! I lose all my cool. What was worst, I just need to bump into the shoes rack and make them fall, that was so... uncool. 

But maybe I'm fated with her? Coz I see her again in the cafe. But when I walk closer to her table, I feel that my heart is thumping a million times faster like a humming bird! I just... can't. Well, I don't know if I should thank her friend or not? I mean she invited me and all bt she's really a pain in the kind of friend, clinging all over Min like that. OMG! I just wrote her name! Beautiful, isn't it? Aahh.. my heart is filled with her.... I hope I won't do any stupid things again next time. 

Signed, Lee Gikwang

 

June 7, 20XX

I think I should really start to love my mom more than ever. I mean... she was just like a fortune-teller! Well, not realy a fortune-teller too, she just asked me to go shopping, yeah, that's what happened. I never even thought that shopping could bring me this much happiness. I should follow what my mom said from now on. I still remember the image of her pushing her shopping kart beside me... she's so pretty... and cute... and beautiful.. and, and, and.. aish! Molla ~ I don't know aht kind of word that is enough to describe her. Now I can't stop imagining her choosing this and that and put them in my, no I mean OUR kart as we do our routine grocery shopping... GOD! I can go crazy just thinking about it!! Ottokhae!

But it doesn't help to heal my aching heart though... Min-ah.. Min-ah... who do you like? I'm sorry I overheard you talking,, but I can't help myself not to follow you. Dear Min-ah, who do you like? It hurts me so just knowing that you like someone. Can it be me? Can you just like me?

Signed, Lee Gikwang

 

June 15, 20xx

I thank all God in heavens! I mean literally I thank my mom for showving the umbrella inside my bag this morning because I would love to trade everything else for this to happen! I mean yey to rainy season. You know it almost feels like even the weather is on my side. There she was sitting on one of the benches on the court side, my angel, my love, my life. That's exagerrating I know since I basically only know her name but anyway I didn't know that this kind of thing happen in real life! I think it only happened in drama (not like I watch drama really) but if I should I will be thanking everything kneeling all day long for this chance that's given to me: MIN AND I UNDER THE SAME UMBRELLA!!! I mean I can't even forget her smell her smile, God I sound so creepy but seriously I can feel like my heart is beating so fast as if it will jump pout of my chest!! Today is basically the best day and  my favorite day of all!! And now I'm positively sure I'm so madly in love with her. 

Signed, Lee Gikwang

 

Suzy scoffs at how cheesy the content of the diary is. Gikwang is unexpectedly cheesy and such a softie. Now the only problem she has is how to return the book to the owner bwcause she can bet tht Gikwang is looking for crazy for this particular book. Oh he must be thanking her though because apparently it's her who found the book, not some school bullies. 

It's just that somehow she has this dropping feeling inside her stomach when she reads how sincere Gikwang's feelings for Min are. Well, it's a good thing that Min will finally has someone to protect her and so on but still, is it just a slight jealousy because somehow she is afraid that Min will care more about Gikwang than her? You know like the feeling of getting all paranoid that their friendship will be threathened by a new boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. And so Suzy decided that must be the explanation of all the uncomfortable feelings she had whenever the topic of Gikwang's and Min's feelings are rising up. 

But considering that Min is her best friend, and knowing that both parties share the same affection, she somehow dedicates herself to a new mission; which is to bring them together!

To avoid seeing Gikwang's embarrassed state and probably lots of cursing from him, Suzy decides to just leave the diary somewhere inside Gikwang's drawer. Of course she did it not forgett to slip a small note in it.

Meet me tomorrow at the rooftop after school. I'll wait for you.

 


And here I am shamelessly posting an update after a ing four years of sudden death. Lolololol

I'm sorry for the mispelled words and grammar errors and yada yada yada yada you know what I mean. 

I didn't proof read it so sorrryyyyyyy

Please let me know if you are still here, ok? Since I still need my lovely readers to support me afteraallllll (this is so shameless of me I'm so sorry I don't know anymore)

I'll try to finish all my stories, maybe it will take forever (well maybe not that long) but I will try my best to complete it all, maybe I'll have a random time to update bcs I don't really know when I will get a writer's block or when my brain is functioning properly to write an update so please be patient with me ~

I love you all babes ~ <3