Lucky Day ?!

It's ME to be HIS!

Suzy drops the flower basket on the kitchen table and directly goes to her room. She throws her slightly soaked body to her bed and covers her face with her arm, wondering what was the pain she felt before. As she thinks about it over and over again, her phone rings; a message from Min. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To: Suzy<3

From: Min >3<

S.U.Z.Y!! HE just walked me home! Oh my God!!! 

I will tell you everything tomorrow!! Kyaaaaa ~~ ><

I bet I won't be able to sleep tonight!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To: Min >3<

From: Suzy <3

I'm glad he did! Spill it out to me tomorrow, kay?

I'll be waiting for the exciting story :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To: Suzy <3

From: Min >3<

Aye sir!! :3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Suzy throws her phone to the other side of the bed and she covers her face with a pillow. Min just wants to brag about today and she knows that already, but why is it that her chest so feel so painfully tight as if she is tightly tied by a rope. She closes her eyes and bites her lips to stop any sound coming out from her crying. 

Morning comes awfully fast and Suzy is already waiting at the bus station for Min. Min comes a minute later with her happy-go-lucky face and Suzy can't help  but to smile at her best friend's happiness. They sit at their usual seat in the bus. 

"So.... spill it out!"

"Alright.. alright.. So...... you know I frogot to bring my umbrella yesterday. I was thinking to wait for the rain to stop and when I was waiting he came out from the gym and offered to go home together. And we stood under one umbrella! And our distance was soooo close!! I wish tha tmoment could last forever, I mean.. I felt an overwhelming emotion as we stood close to each other. And then when we got to my home, before he went back, he-"

"Min, we've arrived! Let's go!"

Suzu walks ahead ; squeezing her eyes tightly, feeling guilty for cutting Min's story. It's not right; that's what she thought, but her actions don't match with her thoughts. The truth is just she doesn;t want to hear what's the rest of the story is. She's just... too afraid to know the continuation of the story. She pulls Min's hand as she walks ahead, avoiding Min's stare. 

As they walk to their classroom, Suzy shakes her thoughts off and gathers up all her courage to face Min, she should just clear her head and everything's just gonn abe fine. She's just not used to the kind of Min who is talking about a guy. Yes, that must be it. She makes a sharp turn to face Min.

"Hey, you havne't finished your story. Kepp going! I wanna hear the rest!"

"Suzy, are you feeling okay? Did you fight with your mom? You seem... so out of you."

"*gulp* No I'm fine. Nothing happens really. Maybe I'm just moody."

"Are you sure?"

Suzy nods her head as she stares at her best friend's worried face. How can she betray such a caring girl? She should just snaps out of it. 

They continue walking to their classroom and.. what a fate!!

They meet Gikwang right before they enter the classroom since he's standing right in front of the class door. His tall figures totally covers the door, blocking the way to get inside. 

"Hey, monster! Move away, will you? We want to get into the class!"

"Eh? There's an ant here."

"Hmm.. An ANT?! Don't you have eyes?!"

Gikwang is taken back as his eyes land on a particular someone. And he can't help but get flustered and automatically steps aside. 

"Umm.. Sorry. Well yeah, I guess my body is too tall so yeah.. I blocked the way."

"Good thing you realized it! Moron!"

Suzy pulls Min's hand to go the the classroom as she stuck out her tounge playfully at Gikwang. Gikwang looks at Suzy with eyes of envious as Suzy holds Min's hand tightly. Suzy and Min sit at their rightful place, leaving the still standing aside Gikwang. 

"Hey, Suzy..."

"Um?"

"You know.. I'm glad to have you as my friend."

"Eh? Why do you suddenly say that?"

"If its not because of you I won't be able to know him."

"What kind of silly thing are you saying now?"

"Well.. Looks like you get along with him pretty fast. I.. can't do that you know?"

Suzy curses inside her mind 'don't tell me she's jealous!' 

"My sweet Min. You can always do what I do if you put your heart in it! Do you know that a girl in love is even worse than FBI?"

"Yeah.. I guess you are right! I must do my best!!"

 

Gikwang averts his gaze to the cheerful girl who has captured his heart, and scowls as he sees her 'bodyguard' a.k.a Suzy is able to smile together with his love. He sighs, wondering when he will be able to sit close to her and jokes with her. He sighs again for tenth times this morning and being startled as someone coughs behind him.

"..kwang! Lee Gikwang!!"

"Oh! Kim seonsaeng-nim!"

"Get to the counseling room."

"Okay."

"And why are you still standing here?"

"You mean now?"

"Y.E.S NOW!!!"

Gikwang literally flies to the counseling room accompanied by his classmates' laughters. And he doens't back to the class for 4 periods. 

Suzy leaves to the washroom as soon as the 4th period is finished and what a great eyesight she has when her eyes set on a book under Gikwang's desk. Being a good girl she is, Hyemi picks up the book and carries it with her as she makes her way to the washroom. 

Suzy might be the luckiest girl today because the book she found just now is no other than Gikwang's DIARY!!!! 

 

~~Meanwhile~~

Gikwang just got back from the counseling room with a panic face. He turns his table inside out and make mess out of his bag. 

"Oh, God!! Where the hell did it fall???? If it's found by someone and they know that's my book, I'll be dead!!"

Gikwang can't seem to find it and heads out to the school park with his dejected face. 

 

 


Hey peeps!!!! 

I'm back!! Sorry its been so long since I updated... because.. my laptop was in service for a few months so I wasn't able to make any updates ~ T.T

Thanks God its finally fixed and I can meet you again!!

I hope you don't get bored waiting.. >~< 

And as always, I hope you guys like this updated chapter!!!! 

LEAVE COMMENTS ~ <3